Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash (1050 Views)

AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card / Sell and fund Your UBA USD Prepaid Card Funds instantly / Gtbank Dollar Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by Deltakorrect(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders,

I became a victim of circumstance when I loaded my Gtbank dollar prepaid card to pay for a school admission fee in Sweden but site couldn't process my card, but it has been taken care of .

Please I will appreciate if anyone can share ideas with me what I can use my prepaid card for to possibly convert it to cash?

Await your response.

Thanks
Deltakorrect
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by Clinton4518: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2022
If you have skrill,you can fund it and sell off to naira at black market rate on binance
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2022
Deltakorrect:

I became a victim of circumstance when I loaded my Gtbank dollar prepaid card to pay for a school admission fee in Sweden but site couldn't process my card, but it has been taken care of .

Please I will appreciate if anyone can share ideas with me what I can use my prepaid card for to possibly convert it to cash?

Await your response.

Thanks
Deltakorrect

Drop me a msg on Whatsapp
Can help you convert it to cash.
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by advanceDNA: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2022
Deltakorrect:

Await your response.

Thanks
Deltakorrect

Dem go run u street for here ooooo
Keep ur card....u can collect cash on atm if u reach sweeden
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by SamuelLoch: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2022
Deltakorrect:

Await your response.

Thanks
Deltakorrect

Download the mobile app and add the card. Transfer to your main account.
Better still go to GTB, they can help you out
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by Deltakorrect(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nasirboy:
Drop me a msg on Whatsapp
Can help you convert it to cash.

Kindly drop your whatsapp line.

Thanks
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by Deltakorrect(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Download the mobile app and add the card. Transfer to your main account.
Better still go to GTB, they can help you out

They gave their verdict already

That the card can only be used for online transactions....
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Deltakorrect:

Kindly drop your whatsapp line.

Thanks
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by Deltakorrect(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

Dem go run u atreet for here ooooo
Keep ur card....u can collect cash on atm if u reach sweeden

My bro being careful enough thanks I appreciate your concern
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by SamuelLoch: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Deltakorrect:

They gave their verdict already

That the card can only be used for online transactions....

Via E-channels but minus ATMs?
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by Deltakorrect(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Via E-channels but minus ATMs?

Yes
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by SamuelLoch: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Deltakorrect:

Yes

Okay. Sign up for internet banking.
I have a prepaid card with another bank and I don't go through this stress you're going through
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Deltakorrect:

Await your response.

Thanks
Deltakorrect

I have 200dollars in my Dom account,

I can send to your Dom account while u pay me
Re: Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash by Emmanet55: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2023
Use it on ur binance to buy usdt n sell @ higher rate

(1) (Reply)

Smart Network Review (is It Legit Or Scam) / Dear Alhaji Aliko Dangote. / One Of The Bank I Hate So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.