Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country (21172 Views)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him / Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
cheesy
How stakes go do now
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Ranchhoddas: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
It should be regulated. Banning is impractical.

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by zabuur: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
balosammy:
this should also be implemented in Nigeria

If Buhari does this now, you would hear that's Islamization
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by chloride6: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Omo see goldmine sha..

Btc gambling with in app VPN

Sense will not kill me
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by dreezybines: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sportwin:
NYC one

Meanwhile on Saturday in nigeria

Are you kidding me? This can't be real... shocked shocked shocked...
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by lordswill03: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
I hope he'll will ban the betting mobile app too?
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
It should be implemented here.This menace is causing more harm than good to many Nigerian youths. I see some persons exhibiting the madness on this forum on daily basis.
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Peridotushers18: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
This law should also be implemented here abeg

1 Like

Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Ray4edu(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
How many jobs has that Uganda's landlord created? Enemies of progress.The betting money is so personal.

It becomes petty and utterly bad when government begins to regulate how one spends money on trying to get more money without harming anyone

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Dronedude(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
If u ban betting for Nigeria, boys go protest declare hunger strike
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by uuzba(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
marvin906:

May ogun strike your useless mouth
Ogun does not exist. So nothing will happen to the guy's mouth.
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by simplesearch: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nice! But try and create Jobs for them as this will go a long way in curbing vices emanating from idleness. Betting and gambling makes majority of youth lazy just hoping on luck to run their lives and make it big overnight.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Mariangeles(f): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
masterplan303:
you they madt ni...abeg o
LWKMD! grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Leonbonapart(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
madridguy:
So people can shout Islamization agenda shocked

go lick stew. Head slammer
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by noble71(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sportwin:
NYC one

nice one, and you are dropping bet slip. grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Adewumiaye: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
I design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today, inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
Previous works available also

If it's Nigeria now they'll be criticizing buhari
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by gr8tone: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sportwin:
NYC one

Betpawa grin
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by erimmy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=sanfranka2 post=74978942]I no dey like use #100 pursue millions... #100 for 5k is ok for me and e dey enter steady..

How reasonable person go use #100 pursue 1 million ni... Na till 3 years you go chop am

My love for winks eh the guy paid me 5k [/ ]Guy please show me the way. That's my whatsapp number. Thanks
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by ZinoFasisi: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
asuustrike1:
It should be implemented here.This menace is causing more harm than good to many Nigerian youths. I see some persons exhibiting the madness on this forum on daily basis.

You neva see menace or madness, make dem try am, na ur house i go start my kidnapping business.

e no possible, ontop my own money. We sue FG massively
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by luluosas(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
A welcome development
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Fantazy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
I wish they can stop it in Nigeria too
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
long overdue here in Nigeria.
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by viceddy95(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
sanfranka2:
I no dey like use #100 pursue millions... #100 for 5k is ok for me and e dey enter steady..

How reasonable person go use #100 pursue 1 million ni... Na till 3 years you go chop am

My love for winks eh the guy paid me 5k yesterday
Bros abeg, I want to be your friend .....because I dy interested in these your 5k 5k odd...them don too chop me,,I need to dy recover small small...

1 Like

Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
Make I win my millions first before them begin think am for Nigeria.
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Noss24: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
I pray it is replicated in Nigeria, gambling wan kill me.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
How i wish same can happen in Nigeria.... betting is doing more harm than good in many aspect of the bettors lifeembarassed
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by LZAA: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
He shld cme here and stop dem here abeg
That's how one clown took 300k from his master's shop to gamble now he dy prison
grin
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by Jowanson: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
mediaNGR:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/ugandan-presidentyoweri-musevenibans.html

Lolzzzz....but the govt have failed to know that gaming is an online thing. Yes he may ban those companies from his country but can he ban for example bet9ja operating in Nigeria that probably offers options for foreign bettors?

Instead of taxing them heavily , he is banning them .He has forgotten that these companies also contribute to the GDP of his country..Anyway what do I know!
Re: Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country by marvin906(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
uuzba:

Ogun does not exist. So nothing will happen to the guy's mouth.

did I ask you about it's existence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland / US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights / India overtakes China as most populous nation, added 23m babies in 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.