Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

"God DID NOT Put Me On Earth To Live Up To Your Expectations" - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "God DID NOT Put Me On Earth To Live Up To Your Expectations" - Reno Omokri (237 Views)

I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu / Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"God DID NOT Put Me On Earth To Live Up To Your Expectations" - Reno Omokri by joseph6071: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
After Reno Omokri posted his usual #RenosNugget, a follower replied him, here is their conversation...

Reno Omo"Challenge yourself once in a while. Find out the things you are afraid of doing and do them. Face up to your fears and show them who is boss. Identify those 'friends' in your clique that feed you weakness and weed them out of your circle and your level will rise"

Follower's reply: I hope you will be doing more of this motivational words than politics, it will help thousands of people".

But Reno Omokri was not quiet about this reply and had to reply back, here is what he wrote

"Dear @ArowoloAdam1, God DID NOT put me on earth to live up to your expectations, neither did He put you on earth to live up to mine. Secondly, if we don’t get our politics right, no amount of motivation will put us right. Motivation in a burning house still leads to your death".

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/god-did-not-put-me-on-earth-to-live-up.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "God DID NOT Put Me On Earth To Live Up To Your Expectations" - Reno Omokri by Tenn88: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Weyrey man

(1) (Reply)

Rumour Factory: Oshiomhole Rejects Ebonyi Township Stadium, Prefers APC Campaign / Watch Live Update Of NYD National Presidential Debate 2019 / President Buhari Planning To Bribe APC Senators. - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.