Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur (14405 Views)

16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online / The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / How To Calculate The Amount Of Wallpaper You Will Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur by Brizzy404: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
ikorodureporta:

So what's the total naira for domain name and hosting
Just hold like 10k to run the cheapest hosting package and look for domain name of 9 dollars...
Re: The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur by babaonpoint: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Brizzy404:

Lol. Story story... That's just deceit. You will have to pay for two years which is equivalent to the normal price ($9-$12)

For the guy that asked for domain... Just buy a namecheap domain for $8.89 or there about. Meanwhile babaonpoint check my sig

bro its not correct. i have bought a single year 0,99 cent + ican fee 0.17 usd. thats 1.16usd. the total is around N500. 1and1.com is also another good option.
Re: The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur by Brizzy404: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
babaonpoint:

bro its not correct. i have bought a single year 0,99 cent + ican fee 0.17 usd. thats 1.16usd. the total is around N500. 1and1.com is also another good option.

I stand corrected then... But i know that's how godaddy operates
Re: The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur by SirLakes: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Abeg how much to buy domain name and host website on .ng.com

Okay let me add small breeze grin

You should head straight to namesilo.com to buy you domain, it's cheaper there @ $6.99.

However, you can use this coupon NS1USDWIN to get $1 discount on your purchase.

To find other cheap domain and hosting, check my signature
Re: The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur by motherfucker: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
babaonpoint:

you can ring me up.
dude, get ur ass off and go work on all these info your a peddling around... that is if you practice what you preach sha.

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur by mirinda01(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2019
Nothing surprises me in life again.

For all your insurance needs whatsapp me on 08066992132. We are always there to answer all your questions. Insurance is the best back up when life eventualities happens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? / 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? / Ejigbo Residents Lose N8 Million To Fake Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.