Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum (39703 Views)

DOUBLE STANDARD/TRIBALISM: Chioma Success And Aisha Tari Agai / I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by ExAngel007(f): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
A Nigerian man claiming to be the father of little Chioma Success has taken to social media to ask Nigerians to help him beg his babymama for forgiveness after he chased her away while she was pregnant.

Recall, Chioma Success became famous after participating in Peter Obi’s rally. Her mother also revealed that her baby daddy had abandoned them.

Speaking days after the girl rose to fame, Abuchi alleged to be the father of the girl and sent out an apology to the girl’s mother.

My name is Abuchi Eze. I know her did her wrong. She was pregnant and I chased her out. But please I need you all to help me and beg Gift. Success is my daughter. I want her back. It’s not because of the money. If going to prison will make you forgive me, then I will go.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjkp-tXpYwn/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d7c3cdb4-8e6d-4437-8e15-d3e7703452b7#

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7374354/mum-chioma-little-girl-joined#117409885

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by nams77: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Just look at this lout!

He should crawl back to the hole he came out from.

No further comment

577 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by BuyDomain: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
nams77:
Just look at this lout!

No further comment

Lol. Most men would want to come back at a time like this.

Meanwhile, ladies and gentlemen, you'll be glad you checked my profile for amazing car deals. Check it now. Amazing cars at unbeatable prices await you.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by derecho(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Obi reuniting broken families since May 29

351 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by abhosts(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
God always has a way of vindicating the innocent. I am sure he told numerous lies against the mother to justify his abandonment of his Child.

237 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Cantonese: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
That car behind him, na him get am? E keep face like Korope or Marwa driver.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Dididrumz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
She's got to be very foolish and stupid to accept this gold digger back or allow him have the daughter.

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Sergio103(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Indeed peter Obi is a blessing.

Just tell me one good reason to hate this man and vote others against him??

I

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Racoon(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Suddenly this simp and irresponsible fool remembers that he put someone in the family way when fortune smiled their way? Continue being sorry in your wretched poverty pool. Shameless gold digger.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by NLandIsHypocrit: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thunder needed to faya him first before I'll begin to consider wether to look at his wicked and irresponsible face. He abandoned the lady to suffer with the innocent child he brought into this wicked world without her consent, and from the way he suddenly appeared from nowhere, the lady may have done nothing reasonable to him, now God decided to lift the innocent child he ran kitikiti katakata out from his shell to claim "I'm the man" Idiots everywhere.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by DevilSignature: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
angry

He should be lock up is a very good place and make sure he doesn't escape

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by BloomingDale(f): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
The lady should consider getting protection.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by kushma(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
He should not be accepted back, I just only pity the baby staying without a daddy. Now good things are rolling in, he is now back to benefit from it, seriously some people no get shame at all.

47 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by jojothaiv(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hypergamous man....

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Wecaxil(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
nams77:
Just look at this lout!

No further comment
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Natbrowny: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sorry Kill am there..

Where did he crawl out from?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Alwaysready(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin

Lol. This movie is getting sweeter by the day.

Why is that all who abandon their partners before they become popular return to beg to be accepted after the whole saga?

Who are those making these trend and where were the partners when their spouse were all alone before being famous?

He can't comma claim any shi shi as he didn't spend any shi shi on the little gal and her mum.

Pls,human rights activists in the house should make sure this Gift gal stay away from this nicompu.

Check my sig and visit us today.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hahahahaha Shameless Gold-digger grin grin grin grin grin guys are the biggest gold diggers I have ever seen in this life, yet they try to shift it to we ladies grin grin grin grin

Watch how the BJRAN GROUP (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) will come here to tell the woman to forgive the man, alot of them will soooo avoid this thread ehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bunch of Mis*rable frustrated p*gs grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by fman(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Cash out
Dude ..
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Period007(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
This is why we are all Obidient

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by wethebest(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mad man

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by beautyhd: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
This man is so shameless.

You chased her out while pregnant, she gave birth and bore the shame and stress.

Why exactly do you want them back?

You want to reap where you didn’t sow.

God bless that man that carried her up during the march. He was her destiny helper.

He should be sent to prison according to him.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Faber(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Yes o

His please and cries should not be accepted back, black man doesn't like to live up to his responsibility...same way their politicians promise the electorates heaven and Earth before elections, once elected, they deny all they promised.

Opportunistic fool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Failure is a bastard
Success have plenty fathers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by PointZerom: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Akinsete19(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Funny man
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by DarkPheonix: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
You probably called her hoe, and told her you weren't the father of the baby, you self know say prison fit you.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Votes In Ogun State / Photos From Workers' Day Celebration In Benue State Got People Talking / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.