Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much (2499 Views)

Visa Requirement To Cyprus / North Cyprus / Quick Visa To Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by tanget(m): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2010
Do you know that you can travel to Cyprus and greece without too much money, for more information, please contact steven oba, at tangent001@yahoo.com. This is real and no scam!
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by Fogman(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2010
Poster, noticed that this is ur first post here. Welcome to Nairaland and will like inform u that scam is highly prohibited here. Be genuine in ur dealings and things ll fall in place for u ok? Just my advice to u as a new member.
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by fineboy5: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2010
mr scam(Poster)

how much you charge to get a greece & cyprus visa
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by tanget(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2010
Sorry guys, its actually, tangent001@yahoo.com, No scam and No upfront payment, you must show evidence that you have the charges in your disposal
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by Fogman(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2010
Poster, what actually do u procure for your clients viz: cable or sticker visa? I m aware that Cyprus Consulate at Iddo, issues cable visa and 80% of Nigerians get sent back from Larnaca airport. Let your clients know this ok!
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by tanget(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2010
No scam and No upfront payment, you must show evidence that you have the charges in your disposal, offer last till january 2011
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by willo4ever: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2010
good morning ,,i saw ur post and sent a mail to you immediately but the mail came back as a mailer failed deliverly,,,,so this is the only means i can u i send my request ,since i cant get to ur yahoo mail mine is willo4ever@yahoo.com, reply me or something becos i think u made a mistake in ur email address,,,,so dat why am sending u mine, willo4ever@yahoo.com, hope to hear from u///
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by justwise(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2010
tanget:

No scam and No upfront payment, you must show evidence that you have the charges in your disposal, offer last till january 2011

Obviously its CON, no upfront payment means absolutely nothing, payment will still take place after stamping that fake visa stamp on the passport.
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by tanget(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2010
Please your visa will be stamped at the Embassy after your interview with the Visa committee and you will pick up your passport from the embsassy yourself and not from roadside, You are guaranteed visa. Thanks
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by justwise(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2010
tanget:

Please your visa will be stamped at the Embassy after your interview with the Visa committee and you will pick up your passport from the embsassy yourself and not from roadside, You are guaranteed visa. Thanks

There is nothing like guaranteed visa, nobody can guarantee you a visa.
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by Fogman(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2010
tanget:

I m not doubting ur good intentions, but what i want from u is to confirm, if Nigerians are granted entry at the airport. I was in cyprus some years ago and discover, 90% Nigerians are turned back, if you dont have upto $2000 BTA and if there is nobody to receive you at the airport. Also discover, that Nigerians are made to queue in a line for sreening at the immigration point.
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2010
tanget:

No scam and No  upfront payment, you must show evidence that you have the charges in your disposal, offer last till january 2011

That's a phrase virtually every con man uses! Even if you were buying an Audi Q7, the dealership won't ask you to "prove you have the funds to pay". What a load of cobblers. You're a thief, plain and simple.

Tagging January 2011 as the cut-off date shows just how desperate you are to land suckers, to fund your Christmas 2010. Thief!
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2010
Virtually all con men here operate the same way - no gender, location or any other details in their profile. As interesting as a hole in a wall. You signed up to Nairaland in such a rush, you forgot vital details. If things are so easy, why haven't you travelled yourself?
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by tanget(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2010
Please send your enquiries, like i said before, NO UPFRONT PAYMENT, BUT YOU MUST SHOW THAT ONCE YOU WENT FOR INTERVIEW AND GOT YOUR VISA, YOU ARE PAYING. I needed evidence that u will pay up because same people that are shouting scam scam here will disappear once they got the visa(like many did ).
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by justwise(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2010
tanget:

Please send your enquiries, like i said before, NO UPFRONT PAYMENT, BUT YOU MUST SHOW THAT ONCE YOU WENT FOR INTERVIEW AND GOT YOUR VISA, YOU ARE PAYING. I needed evidence that u will pay up because same people that are shouting scam scam here will disappear once they got the visa(like many did ).

Keep wasting ur time here.
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by willo4ever: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2010
he cant even spell or write good english, stupid idiot
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by tanget(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2010
I can see some hatred from jobless guys here, any way i do my business and no time for haters, becos its natural to hate. Any one that sent me mail got the full details and no body did come up here to say i asked him for any cent before getting him visa. I did ran some checks and see that some dudes who commented on my ad are professional in sulting people who posted their ads also, so i am not in your class guys grin,. For those people that still believe that there honest Nigerians should send their questions to my email address, tangent001@yahoo.com
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by Fogman(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2010
I m not doubting your good intentions, but what i want from u is to confirm, if Nigerians are granted entry at the airport. I was in cyprus some years ago and discover, 90% Nigerians are turned back, if you dont have upto $2000 BTA and if there is nobody to receive you at the airport. Also discover, that Nigerians are made to queue in a line for sreening at the immigration point.
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by Fogman(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2010
I m not doubting your good intentions, but what i want from u is to confirm, if Nigerians are granted entry at the airport. I was in cyprus some years ago and discover, 90% Nigerians are turned back, if you dont have upto $2000 BTA and if there is nobody to receive you at the airport. Also discover, that Nigerians are made to queue in a line for sreening at the immigration point.
Re: Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much by tanget(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2010
@fogman, things have changed since Cyprus joined the european Union, more over i have been in this business for years and no know everything that goes in that airport. Of course, there must be someone to receive you at the airport if its your first entry into the country and not only Nigerians are subjected for security checks, Many Nigerians use fake visas and passports, fake dollars and other illegal activities so they are scrutinized before they are allowed into the country. Only students are required to have 2000euros in their account before coming to cyprus or have it at hand(which you must show the immigration officer at desk), other travelers like visitors and work permit holders are not subjected to such measures.

(1) (Reply)

American Embassy Embarrased Me! / How To Start A Travel Agency / Can You Lodge In This Castle Hotel? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.