Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Visa Requirement To Cyprus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Requirement To Cyprus (1858 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / North Cyprus / Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Visa Requirement To Cyprus by horpebaba: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pls. kindly reply to this post if you know any requirement on how to get a visa or apply for visa in cyprus.
Re: Visa Requirement To Cyprus by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
horpebaba: Pls. kindly reply to this post if you know any requirement on how to get a visa or apply for visa in cyprus.
I will need to get an answer to the following questions before i answer you.
1: Which part of Cyprus? Example: Northern Cyprus or Southern Cyprus
2: What kind of visa? Example: Long stay (student visa or permanent residence) or Short stay (visiting or tourist visa)?
Re: Visa Requirement To Cyprus by tosnat: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Permit me to come in please..
Student visa and northern cyprus...
Am currently into my last semesta at national diploma level.i wish to have a degree abroad;in a country where i can work and support myself,pay my fees as well as send money home how little or reasonable it might be.
I have been surfing the net lately with concentration on canada.coming across this thread,i rememba a distant relative who now studies at northern cyprus.
Please i nid a candid overview as regards application,programs and the possibility of working over there.would also welcome suggestions as to other countries dat offer beta attraction,moneywise and all.
Most important sir is the overall cost covering application,admissions,visa application,transport and all.....
Thanks.....i anticipate ur reply..
Re: Visa Requirement To Cyprus by justwise(m): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2013

(1)

Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 / See What God Is Good Motors Is Doing To ABJ - PH Customers / Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.