Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo (47417 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by uvie66: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Na Delta State government follow you knack? You get two already you no rest, condom you no buy, now you dey hala.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
you have twin already, boy and girl.. why get pregnant again with your little income? wetin them dy use plenty children do. you should have concentrated on the first twin and give then Better life. I pray u find someone to help u sha.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Sushsu7: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
nabiz:
Na small thing na. Just invite your mother to help in baby sitting and stop unnecessary expenditure like drinking, smoking, womanizing etc. Just focus on basic need God will see him through. Okada makes an average of 2k a day
if u see person wey never born one,them na dey hard to know

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Some fools will say it's God's gift, well..tell God to provide you the resources to take care of these Children..
What kinda God gives someone a gift they don't want or a gift that's a problem for them?

these kids will grow up to become Armed robbers and prostitutes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Toks2008(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2019

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
you have twin already, boy and girl.. why get pregnant again with your little income? wetin them dy use plenty children do. you should have concentrated on the first twin and give then Better life. I pray u find someone to help u sha.
someone to help him? what about God or Jesus? why can't They help him? Afterall like some people already claimed it's God who gave him the children as blessing.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by noscarn91(m): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Idiot , what happened to birth control, these guys are the problem with this country, they procreate like rabbits without having an plans or a good source of income, their expectation is that somebody or some mystic being will carter for these kids

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2019
uuzba:

God knows his condition exactly. God wants the man closer to him.
When Solomon was given King work, guy was just confused. He didn't know what to do. So he asked God for wisdom. God gave him the wisdom. This is not time to run from God. This is time to run TO God, and do whatever he tells you without any giving God shakara or conditions.
Absolute! Rubbish!! he needs money to take care of his children and you are talking about running to God. how is God going to provide him with the money? is God going to write him a cheque or credit his Account?

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 22, 2019
rentAcock:
I used to think riding okada or bicycle for long hours depletes your sperm count. This man should be quarantined and studied, they might just discover a cure for low sperm count.
I think you will find that he didn't contribute to making those babies his wife did. she is the one with a highly fertile eggs. he only contributed one drop of sperm.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Raalsalghul: 12:51am On Jan 22, 2019
noscarn91:
Idiot , what happened to birth control, these guys are the problem with this country, they procreate like rabbits without having an plans or a good source of income, their expectation is that somebody or some mystic being will carter for these kids

You couldn't have said it better. Wonder why they couldn't lockup after the first two. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by mhsanni(f): 1:14am On Jan 22, 2019
My main concern from that post is a BSC degree holder riding okada for a living and an unemployed NCE holder. The govt should empower them with jobs please.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Japhet1944(m): 1:21am On Jan 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
Sorry olokada
For the Bible says
"trust in the lord with all your heart.... "
As you fire you trusted in him
And he has generously rewarded you
Still continue trusting....

As for me I see triplets na that day I dey japa. One na wahala... Not to talk of 3.
Japa men

Japa to where ? My friend talk with sense.... you ve said somethinh nice earlier, why spitting trash in the second paragraph.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by jife(m): 3:57am On Jan 22, 2019
elotajohn1:
Twins, Triplets and other plets they normally go to family that doesn't have much buh guess what, they come with luck and good things.

Oga Okada Man, this heartless government may still ban Okada but don't give up. These Children's pure hearts will bring Atiku and you will be out Of The Poverty Düllardinhô always brings with him.

When the Man Atiku comes around, Obi-diently we will march along with success
. I concur
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by hundredrivas(m): 5:33am On Jan 22, 2019
All the reason why you should atikulate so that he can better your life. Enough of this hardship from the lifeless duara herdsman.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by ednut1(m): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Is 2 children not enough people self

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Face reality

God can't buy Baby food, diapers, clothing's, food supplement and drugs for 3 kids at a time

Only money can do and money does not fall from heaven. Only work can get money.

Triplet for an OKADA MAN!

I dont understand how an Okada man can have twins, and still go ahead to impregnate his wife once more, meanwhile, a lot of upwardly mobile young people are sticking to an average of two.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by AllenSpencer: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2019
Bagehot:

I dont understand how an Okada man can have twins, and still go ahead to impregnate his wife once more, meanwhile, a lot of upwardly mobile young people are sticking to an average of two.

Part of the harm religion is doing

They be preaching to them that God will take care of the baby and ignoring the actual reality. And this is so common among paupers, breeding like pigs

I think the FGN need come into this unwarranted multiplications cos it spells doom for the country in coming years.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by AllenSpencer: 7:54am On Jan 22, 2019
Bagehot:

Part of the harm religion is doing

They be preaching to them that God will take care of the baby and ignoring the actual reality. And this is so common among paupers, breeding like pigs

I think the FGN need come into this unwarranted multiplications cos it spells doom for the country in coming years.

Even with the present minimum wage, a civil servant with 5 kids can't leave long. Certain he will die of fraustration before hitting 50
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by 3kay945(m): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2019
It is part of our belief that children are gift from God lipsrsealed
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2019
When you dey do am,you no know.now crying for help.well God help you.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Kapasky80: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
Sorry olokada
For the Bible says

As for me I see triplets na that day I dey japa. One na wahala... Not to talk of 3.
Japa men
...guy u have said it all by given a moral idea but later u spoil it by advising him to japa
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by tabithababy(f): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
Sorry olokada
For the Bible says

Japa men

You must be a very wicked person. You are advising him to run away leaving his wife and 5 children shocked
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2019
gypsey:
someone to help him? what about God or Jesus? why can't They help him? Afterall like some people already claimed it's God who gave him the children as blessing.
God cannot come and give him by himself, he will definitely touch d heart of people to give him.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
God cannot come and give him by himself, he will definitely touch d heart of people to give him.
so it means the people helped him not God, sad
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by centoqoh(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2019
The way people think and comment makes my head sick. undecided undecided
Pls, when is it a crime to have sexual intercourse with one's wife?
Who knows how many kids such intercourse will produce b4 engaging in it?

I'm waiting for answers 4rm all those commenting "you no cry out for help when u dey knack"

The only crime the poor man and his wife committed is being POOR! Such a pity. sad sad sad
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
gypsey:
so it means the people helped him not God, sad
God used them to help him. everything still point to God.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
gypsey:
when God gave them d blessing, was it not the husband's sperm that fertilize the woman's egg? did God pregnant the woman? God blessed them with the babies using both parents, definitely God can help them by touching someone's heart to help them. but wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
EmpresFIDEL:
God used them to help him. everything still point to God.
well.. i disagree!

God didn't help them, why would God even make them need help in the first place?.. and then use people to help them.

what kinda Confused God is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.