Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo (47416 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by contigiency(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
ComradeZim:
When u dey fire you no remember us oh! Congratulations anyway

No main am. in fat make de guy colect my congratulasion jor.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Smile4daddy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ika North East local government Area of Delta State.

Na Okowa brother make you cry go met Okowa.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Aile(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Sorry olokada
For the Bible says
"trust in the lord with all your heart.... "
As you fire you trusted in him
And he has generously rewarded you
Still continue trusting....

As for me I see triplets na that day I dey japa. One na wahala... Not to talk of 3.
Japa men

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
gaby:
"I am short of words, please Delta State Government,politicians,businessmen, well- to -do individuals, NGOs,clergymen should come to my assistance ;the load is too much , one room apartment can't contain us, Okada money can't feed us , clothe or provide drugs for the kids, I am confused right now,so many things racing in my mind but I know that my God liveth,God will send my helpers" he said.

Do you call the group listed above when you are about to climb your wife and do the shakushaku?

Make una continue dey manufacture children lile pure water begin call government and innocent people to come help with una load...
no mind the mofo. Family planning, dem no go gree do.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by IYANGBALI: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Shift jor. Because life is hard for you does not mean it's hard for everybody
I go break your head o
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by gassbee: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
If u like touch her again, she go give u quadruplets
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by israelmao(m): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
The fertility rate of most indigent people is terrific!
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by tunary(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
I thought they say children are blessing from God, so why is he crying
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by mumin4sure(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
I need someone who can share an accommodation with me anywhere not too far from Ikeja
Am ready to pay half of the rent
Reach me on my whatspp 08136685344
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by elizabeth147(f): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
God Is Awesome And Miraculously

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin
Elijah4332:
omo This man lasan grin grin grin grin
If they count all the children together Thats Making 1st born and 2nd born grin
3rd born never come o, 4th sef grin grin grin
grin
Elijah4332:
omo This man lasan grin grin grin grin
If they count all the children together Thats Making 1st born and 2nd born grin
3rd born never come o, 4th sef grin grin grin
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Winningodd03591:
See below
May thunder locate you soon...idiot
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by winj: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Monkey Nigerian,
after twins he still impregnated her...even if its one still too much
Another generation of hungry children
useless citizens!
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Blazebond(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Blessed Family, i tap into this GRACE.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Jaysolu(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
Its these kind of people that will be stealing pant... to provide for their large family

Another generation of struggling people.... God forbid! ..if i was in his condition i will not even think of getting married not to talk of having kids

All these people saying God will do this God will do that... is it not if he believes

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by alezzy13: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Congrats to him Sha.

But seriously as an okada rider and your wife jobless, couldn't you guys just hold on a bit till things improve? Now ur busy calling govt and well meaning people

You a graduate d your wife NCE, with God on your side things will get better. Truly una for hold on with those twins for now

BTW BSc holder dey ride okada?! This country shaa sad
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Kharol1234: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
y poor pple wife too dae fertile any smal touch like dis na belle...even thou na half sperm na belle... And rich pple dae fynd children oooo
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by adecz: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
It's always funny when poor people
call for assistance when confronted with
such a situation.

But when they were banging & trying
different styles, they never called for
Any help or assistance.

However, for the sake of the innocent
babies, you may kindly give your
'assistance' & "Assurance" to them...

grin

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by farm2008: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Pls any body with there contact should forward it 08097757582
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
That man is not responsible

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Neddyogu(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lomprico2:
sorry, use contraceptives next time.

They might not even be able to afford condoms not to talk of oral contraceptives. Poverty bad!
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by harryjunior17(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:
See his wife sef with face like Sagna
grin
Okoyeebo:
See his wife sef with face like Sagna
lol
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by dahunsi12(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Unquestionable God
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by permit225(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
Why b say elderly man go just tie wrapper post for pix....WHR mother of d children dey....anyways congrats
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by mechanics(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
wow, he should have done family planning.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by justclinton(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
Doctors go de advise una...knack am when she de pregnant, e de epp to widen the horizon for easy child birth, una go de listen...see am na....
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
They should keep an eye on the okada man o... Cos na to run away and never return go dey his mind right now.
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by folake4u(f): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
cry I find it saddening that some people are laughing at him.
By the way, it's a pity a B.Sc(Econs) holder had to turn to be an Okada man as a means of livelihood.
I ask myself again, where are we heading to in this country undecided.

I'm so sad right now, I wish Delta State Govt. can render financial assistance to them and give the man a good job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Obuugama: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
The number of children born by this couple is increasing in arithmetic progression. I hope we remember that topic in mathematics. He knack first time, got two. Knack 2nd time, got three. Please, somebody should help me to calculate how many pikin this our guy will get at the 3rd knack, 4th and 5th knack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.