Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo (47395 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
A motorcycle rider popularly known as 'Okada rider' has cried out for help after his wife welcomed a set of triplets. 

The new mother identified as Mrs. Igwe Justina from Mbiri in Ika North East local government Area of Delta State, successfully gave birth to triplets, two females and a male at the Central Hospital in Agbor area of the state. 

Two years ago, the mother of the triplets, an unemployed NCE holder - gave birth to a set of twins..

Speaking with Tsm Reporters, the husband named Mr. Camilus Igwe, an unemployed University graduate (B.sc Econs), now a Father of five hustling as a motorcyclist in Agbor - glorified God for his mercies that saw his wife through what he called a Titanic battle.

"I am short of words, please Delta State Government , politicians , businessmen, well- to -do individuals, NGOs , clergymen should come to my assistance ; the load too much , one room apartment can't contain us, Okada money can't feed , clothe or provide drugs for the kids, I am confused right now , so many things racing in my mind but I know that my God liveth, -God will send my helpers" he posited.

The beautiful kids are still cooling off at the Post Natal ward of the Central Hospital, Agbor.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/okada-man-cries-out-as-wife-gives-birth-to-triplets-after-welcoming-twins.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sorry olokada
For the Bible says
"trust in the lord with all your heart.... "
As you fire you trusted in him
And he has generously rewarded you
Still continue trusting....

As for me I see triplets na that day I dey japa. One na wahala... Not to talk of 3.
Japa men

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by ComradeZim(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
When u dey fire you no remember us oh! Congratulations anyway

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Viergeachar: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wonderful gifts from God.

They will make their parents proud.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by nabiz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Na small thing na. Just invite your mother to help in baby sitting and stop unnecessary expenditure like drinking, smoking, womanizing etc. Just focus on basic need God will see him through. Okada makes an average of 2k a day

22 Likes

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Emmzy201(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Cute babies

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A motorcycle rider popularly known as 'Okada rider' has cried out for help after his wife welcomed a set of triplets. 

The new mother identified as Mrs. Igwe Justina from Mbiri in Ika North East local government Area of Delta State, successfully gave birth to triplets, two females and a male at the Central Hospital in Agbor area of the state. 

Two years ago, the mother of the triplets, an unemployed NCE holder - gave birth to a set of twins..

Speaking with Tsm Reporters, the husband named Mr. Camilus Igwe, an unemployed University graduate (B.sc Econs), now a Father of five hustling as a motorcyclist in Agbor - glorified God for his mercies that saw his wife through what he called a Titanic battle.

"I am short of words, please Delta State Government , politicians , businessmen, well- to -do individuals, NGOs , clergymen should come to my assistance ; the load too much , one room apartment can't contain us, Okada money can't feed , clothe or provide drugs for the kids, I am confused right now , so many things racing in my mind but I know that my God liveth, -God will send my helpers" he posited.

The beautiful kids are still cooling off at the Post Natal ward of the Central Hospital, Agbor.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/okada-man-cries-out-as-wife-gives-birth-to-triplets-after-welcoming-twins.html
you know cry when you been dey nack oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
No job

No knacking

Unless you vote out lifelessness

31 Likes

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by okomile(f): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
God will provide for your needs.
Not easy with the present state of economy these days.

Congratulations!!!

6 Likes

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by gaby(m): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
"I am short of words, please Delta State Government,politicians,businessmen, well- to -do individuals, NGOs,clergymen should come to my assistance ;the load is too much , one room apartment can't contain us, Okada money can't feed us , clothe or provide drugs for the kids, I am confused right now,so many things racing in my mind but I know that my God liveth,God will send my helpers" he said.

Do you call the group listed above when you are about to climb your wife and do the shakushaku?

Make una continue dey manufacture children lile pure water begin call government and innocent people to come help with una load...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by itiswellandwell: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
How God dey take the distribute the thing sef. Some families are dieing to just have one somewhere. Baba God, I no fit question you ooo! Have mercy on the expecting mothers Baba!

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by hisexcellency34: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
When you dey do thing, did you cry out?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by IYANGBALI: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
The rod is good grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by scopusng(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
Stop drinking and play more babajebu. U fit hammer me think. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by martineverest(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
useless man...carry your cross alone...u had enough kids and wanted more despite living in poverty

same goes to all these men that won't let their wife's bodyto recover from child birth B4 impregnating them

19 Likes

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by freemanbubble: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Isoright

This man na junky o
You don first born twins then you still dey hammer her for inside one room with your okada work.
But some men get mind o

5 Likes

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by wiseone28: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Na him luck

6 Likes

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Lalas247(f): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
I hope the person on the right ain’t the wife cry chai

Pumping and pumping ..... shocked
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Passionate888: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Not funny at all, under this buhari economy! I pity the man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Pidginwhisper: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Blessing in disguise grin

6 Likes

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Okoyeebo: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
IYANGBALI:
The rod is good grin grin grin

All the time

And all the time...

7 Likes

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by IYANGBALI: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
Okoyeebo:

All the time

And all the time...
the rod is good grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by elotajohn1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
Twins, Triplets and other plets they normally go to family that doesn't have much buh guess what, they come with luck and good things.

Oga Okada Man, this heartless government may still ban Okada but don't give up. These Children's pure hearts will bring Atiku and you will be out Of The Poverty Düllardinhô always brings with him.

When the Man Atiku comes around, Obi-diently we will march along with success

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Pavore9: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Husband and wife with little income but seeing nothing wrong in having more children.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Slimguy0(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Sorry olokada
For the Bible says
"trust in the lord with all your heart.... "
As you fire you trusted in him
And he has generously rewarded you
Still continue trusting....

As for me I see triplets na that day I dey japa. One na wahala... Not to talk of 3.
Japa men

Lmao SHIBARABA!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin I swear you no well .....I just dey laugh like fool for here cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Okoyeebo: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
See his wife sef with face like Sagna

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by AllenSpencer: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
May God no allow me marry pig O

Twins and triplet, God SEF won kill person ni

E no even look the man condition

1 Like

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by rentAcock(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
I used to think riding okada or bicycle for long hours depletes your sperm count. This man should be quarantined and studied, they might just discover a cure for low sperm count.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo by Lomprico2: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
sorry, use contraceptives next time.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies / After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.