Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Relationship Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Dilemma (1016 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Dilemma by bisan(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2010
Hi Nlandeders, its been a while ive posted a thread seeking for advise but i have a potentially future oriented problem and need ur candid opinions. im into a relationship in which i luv this girl and believe she does too. among the ladies ive gone out with ive never seen a lady as humble and submisive as she is, but my problem is this, we are of the same age(25) and she is in fact a month older than me. i know most ladies are scared of waiting for their man, and i fear she feels the same way cos i still have alot to accomplish before i settle down. both families are aware of our relationship in which her mother luvs me like her own as well as my mum luvs her, this is the xtent to which we are deep in this, but my heart is still heavy that she may change her mind someday cos she is XTREMELY Beautiful and alot of suitors far above my status are out for the hunt on her, some she has told me about and some, ? only God knows who they are and what they are doing 2 catch her attention, and 2 worsen things we arent always 2gether, im in bauchi schooling and she is in zaria also schooling. so pls can i get some tips from matured pple on Nland 2 give me some advise on how to go about this dilemma of mine not the ones that lay abuses on threads, thanks alot in advance,
Re: Relationship Dilemma by madlady(f): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2010
Ignore my user name sad.

You sound very understanding, that's a trait some guys of 40 still do not have.

@bisan I KNOW beauty counts but it's not everything, don't let her looks fear you. She's humble and by the sound of what you've written she also not conceited ( a trait many of peeps suffer from).
Forget the other guys, she's chosen you, I can see why wink, your loving and humble also.

My only advice to you is, continue being kind and loving, don't play mind games (they are sooooo immature) and NEVER compare her to your other gfs.

Have a happy life. smiley
Re: Relationship Dilemma by 5p1naz(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2010
st0p being insecure and m0ve on. . . she's all yours. . . why u dey fear

i made this kinda mistake once, i was 2 years older, but she was 3 years ahead of me in the university, so i tot it couldnt work out. . . so i broke up. . . dont be a nut head like me. . .
Re: Relationship Dilemma by bisan(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2010
@ mad lady, (username ignored) thanks for ur advise in as much as u see me with the traits i posses being whom i really am, i still want to know in ur capacity as a lady, would she be able to wait for that long? im talking about 5 or 6 years from now, wont she have cause to keep a back up boyfriend as some ladies behave in that manner this days, ? no offense to the female race pls.
@ sp1nerz im not afraid dude, im full of life and xperience so talking out of annalysis of what i think is to come,
Re: Relationship Dilemma by madlady(f): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2010
bisan:

@ mad lady, (username ignored)
thanks for your advise in as much as u see me with the traits i posses being whom i really am, i still want to know in your capacity as a lady, would she be able to wait for that long? im talking about 5 or 6 years from now, wont she have cause to keep a back up boyfriend as some ladies behave in that manner this days, ? no offense to the female race pls.

Well if it were I, I would wait for 6 years and more. Most females know when they've met a GEM, they are rare.

I don't really understand why a girl would keep a back-guy, what does she need him for? money? or what?

You really need to talk to your gf, ask her if she's ok with waiting until you feel capable to marry her.

I am a British black, so to marry at your age is VERY rare but, if that's what your gf wants then maybe you could become "engaged".

Fresh advice from other females will soon come smiley smiley pick what helps.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by 5p1naz(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2010
bisan:

@  mad lady, (username ignored) thanks for your advise in as much as u see me with the traits i posses being whom i really am, i still want to know in your capacity as a lady, would she be able to wait for that long? im talking about 5  or 6 years from now, wont she have cause to keep a back up boyfriend as some ladies behave in that manner this days, ? no offense to the female race pls.
@  sp1nerz   im not afraid dude, im full of life and xperience so talking out of annalysis of what i think is to come,

enjoy and knock yourself out with the life experience then. . .
Re: Relationship Dilemma by DAVE20: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2010
Guy in life what ever is yours will never pass you by, if she is your God given wife she will never pass you by.pls my brother go to sleep don't let this affect the way you feel about her pls
Re: Relationship Dilemma by bisan(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2010
@ sp1nerz dont take it too xreme dude, all i mean is that to my best of knowledge from xperience them chiks are always at the loosing end(i mean impatient) i appreciate ur advise also and will heed to it.
@ thanks for the advise.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by madlady(f): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2010
bisan:

@ sp1nerz dont take it too xreme dude, all i mean is that to my best of knowledge from xperience

them chiks are always at the loosing end(i mean impatient)

i appreciate your advise also and will heed to it.
@ thanks for the advise.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship Dilemma by googles: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2010
Why not go wiv the flow and let the future take care of itself  undecided

if you are conscious of your insecurities at this stage it might get into your head and get you acting overly insecure and jealous

just be yourself,dont lose your focus and let her see your potentials
Re: Relationship Dilemma by bisan(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2010
@ Dave, thanks for the  advise. really appreciate it.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by james1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2010
@poster.you are at the wheels in this relationship;whatever you have been doing,keep at it.
I will advise that you keep an open mind regarding this love of yours.from your post I deduce you are seriously and neck-deep in love.love hurts sometimes.be careful.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by bisan(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2010
@ james thanks
@ googles what potentials do u potray to ur girl?, i may have some that makes her love me, but honestly i dont know it my self
Re: Relationship Dilemma by bisan(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2010
@ madlady, i hope i didnt offend u and ur female folks with what i said, im just trying to make spinderz understand how u ladise feel about waiting for ur man, or u could help me xplain more 2 him since u are a lady, ud be in a better position to make him understand, ?
Re: Relationship Dilemma by googles: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2010
bisan:

@ googles what potentials do u potray to your girl?, i may have some that makes her love me, but honestly i dont know it my self

I am not talking about qualities here,A hundred of pple might possess dose qualities too

but am talking about your potentials. . . your capacity to succeed on the long run,let her see you are a serious minded fellow who knows

wat he wants and hez going for it.set goals for yourself,see yourself in 5years and wat you hope to be. no lady wants to sit around with

a walking liability.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by madlady(f): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2010
bisan:

@ madlady, i hope i didnt offend u and your female folks with what i said, im just trying to make spinderz understand how u ladise feel about waiting for your man, or u could help me xplain more 2 him since u are a lady, ud be in a better position to make him understand, ?

Dont' worry honey, I am very thin skinned.

You are very perceptive shocked shocked very rare in guys, keep on using your antenna in all that you do and you will go far.

googles:

I am not talking about qualities here,A hundred of pple might possess dose qualities too

but am talking about your potentials. . . your capacity to succeed on the long run,let her see you are a serious minded fellow who knows

wat he wants and hez going for it.set goals for yourself,see yourself in 5years and wat you hope to be. no lady wants to sit around with

a walking liability.

kiss kiss kiss Hi sweets.

Wise girl.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by googles: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2010
madlady:

kiss kiss kiss Hi sweets.

Wise girl.

Ha my wifely wife kiss kiss kiss kiss

i missed you . . . where have you been

good to read your posts again
Re: Relationship Dilemma by madlady(f): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2010
googles:

Ha my wifely wife kiss kiss kiss kiss

i missed you . . . where have you been

good to read your posts again

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss on your dimple.
Re: Relationship Dilemma by googles: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2010
madlady:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss  on your dimple.

thanx babez. . . . .

(1) (Reply)

2 B Faithful Is It A Crime / The Ugly Side Of Falling In Love; A True Life's Story / BREAKING NEWS GIENNEVE CAUGHT ON VIDEO MOLESTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.