Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos (67911 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by GarriKoro(m): 12:29am On Jan 22, 2019
I'm sure if this incident happened anywhere in southern Nigeria, that animal would have been on the end side of the digestive systems of a lot of people, and yet they claim northerners are poverty stricken, hungry people. What an irony

Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by fk001(m): 12:34am On Jan 22, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
That hyena will be in a pot of pepper soup by tomorrow if its not taken to a zoo immediately.

What am I saying sef, they'd just starve the poor thing to death in the zoo.

They doesn't eat hyena in the North, there are certain type of meat that are lawful and unlawful

Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by cardoctor(m): 12:36am On Jan 22, 2019
Food is ready club. Who wan eat hyena?
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by anonymuz(m): 12:54am On Jan 22, 2019
Officialpyper:

Please, kindly elaborate
why the curiosity

Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 22, 2019
VolvoS60:

Surprising that it wasn't muzzled.

Hyenas may have a reputation for being 'cowardly' but they have the strongest jaws among mammals - a bite force strong enough to make short work of elephant bones.

Those people would do well to steer clear or things could take a very different turn from what they planned. Keeping a wild hyena on a leash with its jaws free - and having humans standing just yards away isn't a good idea.
Hyena Coward?
U don't know about hyenas my friend.

Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by Quality20(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2019
seems hyenas r native to the north. I can remember a town in Zamfara state called backura , meaning no hyena
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by LordofNaija: 1:11am On Jan 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:
If you can lay your hands on the liver of that animal intact, you are made for life.
My neighbor has one. I can harvest it
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by Deeman1(m): 1:15am On Jan 22, 2019
Hey Nostra,
How is it going with you? Been awhile.
XhosaNostra:
Why was it taken to the police station? Hope it wasn't under suspicion of being either a witch or a mugger.
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by EgusiShankly: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2019
deepwater:
Bedwetters climb on the back and the spirit of bed wetting leaves them.
seriously?
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by africandictator(m): 1:35am On Jan 22, 2019
Nigeria is indeed a zoo if this rabid things are still allowed to roam the streets in the 21st century.
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by Nature8(m): 1:39am On Jan 22, 2019
VolvoS60:

Hyenas may have a reputation for being 'cowardly' but they have the strongest jaws among mammals - a bite force strong enough to make short work of elephant bones.

Those people would do well to steer clear or things could take a very different turn from what they planned. Keeping a wild hyena on a leash with its jaws free - and having humans standing just yards away isn't a good idea.

I was thinking the same thing bro, maybe they used charm on the hyena
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 1:49am On Jan 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The hyena is the original owner of that territory, Kura. The human beings there should be sued for trespassing

hisexcellency34567 May you live long and healthy Insha Allah.

Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by youska(m): 2:33am On Jan 22, 2019
sarrki:
It’s a normal thing in the north

It’s called kura
Normal ke,my friend i live in the north and i haven't seen any mad person that wilk stand on seeing wild animal. No mislead pipu ah beg.. grin

Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by SURElee(f): 3:26am On Jan 22, 2019
Hmm. This reminds me of the gods must be crazy movie o! How were they even able to tie it and drag it all the way, is it a harmful animal again?

Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by Enniez2018(m): 3:51am On Jan 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:
If you can lay your hands on the liver of that animal intact, you are made for life.

Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by Sarkieye: 4:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Only in Kano
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by Nwtptx(m): 5:15am On Jan 22, 2019
The Hyena should b given to the Zoo for release to the wild.But first if it came with a collar it might mean somebody must hav lost it coz its used in most parts of the North for shows
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by oshaosha2014(m): 5:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Life is nothing to them in the north.

VolvoS60:

Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 5:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Deeman1:
Hey Nostra,
How is it going with you? Been awhile.

Good, friend. Your side?
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by onunwa21(m): 6:13am On Jan 22, 2019
Police station or Zoo!?

Pepper soup for CP nd IG
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by CheapDataGuy: 6:22am On Jan 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:

How?? The liver they make pesin rich?? shocked
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by splufik008(m): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2019
Who successfully roped the hyena?..... �����
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by Ohraykon: 6:46am On Jan 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:
explain sir

Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by AnanseK(m): 6:46am On Jan 22, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
That hyena will be in a pot of pepper soup by tomorrow .

Yes of course if it was in those parts, where they eat everything from insects, leather and reptiles to donkeys, monkeys and dogs.
Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by Jao5667: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2019
See prove below

Re: Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos by Fash20: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2019
Yan kura msrket.

Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) / The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) / Bayelsa Lady Single-Handedly Kills Two Pythons