Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,024 members, 7,866,868 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

A Desperate Plea - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Desperate Plea (280 Views)

Desperate For Good Internet Access In Ilorin, Kwara State / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / Help And Advice Needed She Has Refused To Forgive Even After My Plea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Desperate Plea by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hello please im in need of money to balance my fees and pay for my project defence on Thursday. Without it I won't be mobilized for nysc next month and that means postponement till October. Someone should please come to my aid please. I really didnt want to do this post but had no other choice. It's been given me sleepless nights and it's not been easy combining school with work.
Re: A Desperate Plea by Yambee: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Gamblers.

And just like the others like you always begging here, a little scroll through your chats history here will see your gambling habits.

Stop gambling for your own good. Go sell your original WAEC certificate to an Akara seller to raise the fund.

You gamblers here disgust me with your begging tricks to fund your useless gambling habits.
Re: A Desperate Plea by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Yambee:
Gamblers.

And just like the others like you always begging here, a little scroll through your chats history here will see your gambling habits.

Stop gambling for your own good. Go sell your original WAEC certificate to an Akara seller to raise the fund.

You gamblers here disgust me with your begging tricks to fund your useless gambling habits.

I quit that years ago. And do people sell waec very?

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Match's / Help / Inec Postpones #2019 Election (see Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.