Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video (22881 Views)

Dj Mixtape - Best Of Falz Mix 2019 (by Dj Plentysongz) / Perfect Victims And Worn-out Stereotypes: Review Of Falz’ Child Of The World / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by eaddyboy: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2019
Good for Him
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by ebuka10box(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Another over rated Moda fuckker just like that frogged voice called davido
In a saner nation this people are not talented
To much enhancer in the studio

Only tuface is better

Listen to the likes off edsheeran
The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid

And i bet you you will never play Nigeria song again
Shut the Bleep...how many song you don write even the foreign artistes u mentioned wanna roll with us

4 Likes

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by ADRIAN88(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2019
goshen26:
Angle of joint of mouse = 30°
Angle of inclination = 45°

Falz the badt guy I hail thee

the lord is your strength goshen26789 Lol!

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Justizer(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Falz the bahdguy. show them you're a good song writer unlike some weed smokers
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Auxtin85(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2019
Okoyeebo:

I see you as an ingrate incapable of maximising what you've been given.

What have you done with what you have?

I don’t have your time
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by zealadjay(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2019
This duplex is for sale @ GUARINPA, FCT ABUJA.. CALL 07064459998 for more detail or info

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by freemanbubble: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2019
ebuka10box:
Shut the Bleep...how many song you don write even the foreign artistes u mentioned wanna roll with us
Keep on listening to wack
Don expand your horizon
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by OhiOfIhima: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2019
milaso:
the only man that act and sing at this same time ad he does them perfect

Yes oo.. The reason I still find it irresistible to delete "Soldier Video" with Simi now Mrs Adekunle Gold smiley
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by milaso: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin grin abeg never delete ooo
OhiOfIhima:

Yes oo.. The reason I still find it irresistible to delete "Soldier Video" with Simi now Mrs Adekunle Gold smiley
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by autonomous22: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2019
goshen26:
Angle of joint of mouse = 30° Angle of inclination = 45°

Bahd guy.. you see ur life
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by autonomous22: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2019
goshen26:
Angle of joint of mouse = 30° Angle of inclination = 45°

Bahd guy.. you see ur life
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by highdon(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2019
falz I saw the resting point oh continue showing us behind de scene
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Tolubory(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Most of his music dey pass message, i like that.

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Liftme(f): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid

Ed Sheeran's songs healed me
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by hahn(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Auxtin85:
To some extent I see him as opportunist, but not sure

How so?
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid

One has to possess a high sense of musical taste/class to appreciate those artistes... With the average Nigerian, that is asking for too much! Down here, music is all about noisome entertaining beats... Lyrics, proper scoring, and rhythm mean nothing here... That is why talentless individuals with good beat-makers reign, with their auditory poisons all over the air-waves.
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Shuugar98(f): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2019
the video summarized the whole songs in the album #moralinstruction.. the album is the best album of the decade because it addresses every sector of moral decadence in our society.. political fraud, yahoo yahoo, ritual killings, religious fraud, Fulani herdsmen and bloodshed across the nation, armed robbery, unemployment, hypocrisy, 4yrs tenure 3yrs holiday, olosho and sex transaction e.t.c
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Brownshugar69: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid

White man slavery is stil worrying you

2 Likes

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by kayo80(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
My crush...Ini Dima-Okojie smiley
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Naughtytboy: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid

if i sing like dem, i guess only few will come to my show, those guys are made even before going to the studio, we are hustlers here bros
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Naughtytboy: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid

what timi dakolo darey praiz, Gold teni
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Thewesterner(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid

I understand if you're a non-nigerian but if you are a Nigerian... You can only be suffering from Inferiority Complex Syndrome.

You are entitled to your preferences, but you shouldn't be downgrading people
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Kaymaxine(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Talking like someone who actually has talent!!!!
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Kaymaxine(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Talking like someone who actually has talent!!!!
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid

Talking like someone who actually has talent...na beef go kee you.
FYI,he collected AMVCA,wc tuface has not!!!
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by freemanbubble: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Kaymaxine:

Talking like someone who actually has talent...na beef go kee you.
FYI,he collected AMVCA,wc tuface has not!!!

Junky
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by freemanbubble: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Angelfrost:

One has to possess a high sense of musical taste/class to appreciate those artistes... With the average Nigerian, that is asking for too much! Down here, music is all about noisome entertaining beats... Lyrics, proper scoring, and rhythm mean nothing here... That is why talentless individuals with good beat-makers reign, with their auditory poisons all over the air-waves.

That is it exactly
But when you are telling them they will tagg you has been jealous and being inferior to the white men.
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by Slimguy0(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
If anyone wants to liken a Musician to the Great Fela, I think this guy's name should be mentioned (if you know you know - don't stress me) ... WizKid and BurnaBoy only displays Fela's Smoking Habits and nothing More....
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by sassiemyk: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Only tuface is better

The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid

All those names dey there yet Davido is taking over airwaves in Yankee, seun kuti got nomination in d grammies. Fools will always prefer another man's property to their own. Tekno all the way. Davido all d way, baba all the way, if e too pain you, just take a long broom stick and blind ur ear, ehm sorry deaf ur eyes make u no dey hear them sing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Unexpected Music Break: Implications, Winners, Losers / Fans Criticize Olamide's "Science Student" Video / 2pac Or Eminem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.