Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video (22876 Views)

Dj Mixtape - Best Of Falz Mix 2019 (by Dj Plentysongz) / Perfect Victims And Worn-out Stereotypes: Review Of Falz’ Child Of The World / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by freemanbubble: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Liftme:
Ed Sheeran's songs healed me

That is it my dear
Continue to listen to good songs
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by freemanbubble: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
sassiemyk:

All those names dey there yet Davido is taking over airwaves in Yankee, seun kuti got nomination in d grammies. Fools will always prefer another man's property to their own. Tekno all the way. Davido all d way, baba all the way, if e too pain you, just take a long broom stick and blind ur ear, ehm sorry deaf ur eyes make u no dey hear them sing.

Continue to listen to poo
Don't expand your horizon
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by prince2pac(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright Another over rated Moda fuckker just like that frogged voice called davido In a saner nation this people are not talented To much enhancer in the studio
Only tuface is better
Listen to the likes off edsheeran The weekend Sia Passenger Bruno Mars Avicii Twenty one pilot The Chainsmokers Dig the kid
And i bet you you will never play Nigeria song again
also J Cole Coldplay Linkin Park

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by freemanbubble: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
prince2pac:

also
J Cole
Coldplay
Linkin Park
That is my niggarrrr

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by goshen26: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
ADRIAN88:

the lord is your strength goshen26789 Lol!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
sassiemyk:

All those names dey there yet Davido is taking over airwaves in Yankee, seun kuti got nomination in d grammies. Fools will always prefer another man's property to their own. Tekno all the way. Davido all d way, baba all the way, if e too pain you, just take a long broom stick and blind ur ear, ehm sorry deaf ur eyes make u no dey hear them sing.
Which davido is taking over airwaves in Yankee? Better don't be deceived by the false news davido fans keep spreading. Use your dirty head.
Re: Behind The Scene Photos Of Falz 'Moral Instruction' Video by JamesRiley(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Another over rated Moda fuckker just like that frogged voice called davido
In a saner nation this people are not talented
To much enhancer in the studio

Only tuface is better

Listen to the likes off edsheeran
The weekend
Sia
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid

And i bet you you will never play Nigeria song again
Mumu...suicide singers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Unexpected Music Break: Implications, Winners, Losers / Fans Criticize Olamide's "Science Student" Video / 2pac Or Eminem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.