Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi (23816 Views)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by deomelo: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
You dumbass will be quick to call Atiku a thief but you forgot that Tinubu is the king of thieves.

I can prove to you that athiefkULOOTER is corrupt, he's a crook, a money launderer and a bribe taker, but you can not show me any proof that Tinubu stole anything.

I dare you. Oya let's go..

grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by Asshurbanipall: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
I can also prove to you that thieftunibu is a corrupt crook and a drug runner who has succeeded in turning Lagos into his inheritance.

cheesy

deomelo:

I can prove to you that athiefkULOOTER is corrupt, he's a crook, a money launderer and a bribe taker, but you can not show me any proof that Tinubu stole anything.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
deomelo:
America don begin find out about Athiefkulooters and his criminal record.

When US banks let Athiefkulooter and his wife opened over 30 bank accounts they used to launder $40 including the one they used to collect bribe from
Siemens, they pleaded to investigators that they did not do PEP/Politically exposed person electronic search on on Athiefkulooter and his wife, but they promptly closed all the 30 accounts.

I'm 100% sure this Think Thank searched and investigated Athiefkulooter and quickly distanced themselves.

.....apart from the fact that Obi is a world famous liar not to be listened to or taken seriously.

Sucks to be Athiefkulooter

Renown Professor
Political Department
APC University of DECEPTION
buhari ZOMBIE Campus.

1 Like

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
deomelo:

grin grin grin
we have stop arguing with idiot, demented pigs of buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by Adewumiaye: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Android application development at affordable prices..
Check my signature for contact details
Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by Xisnin(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
It is because of the US government shutdown, they need to solve their home base problem first
before everything else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by Orpe7(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Baba China China
Why wont US cancel when he will go there and be speaking about China

2 Likes

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by DesChyko: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
deomelo:
....America don begin find out about Athiefkulooters and his criminal record. ..

In other words; Nigeria don begin drag intelligence level with USA, sotee person wey una don conclude before say dem go nab soon as e enter USA. According to you now, America just dey find out say nah criminal wey be.

But if dem just dey find out, how come una come dey expect dem to arrest am before?
And if dem just dey find out, what's up with that criminal article wey una say US Senate release on am years back?

Mehn, to be Zombie hard o undecided

1 Like

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by PythonAmaka: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
python amaka

1 Like

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by tejiritex(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
deomelo:

Sadly for you, the $40 million atiku laundered through US banks and the bribery money he took from Siemens came from somewhere, it came from your pocket.

The government properties he destroyed and sold to his cronies rendered a lot of Nigerians jobless

The $2.7 billion Jona stole and gave to Dasuki ATM to share with their looting and stealing PDP gang came from your pocket, that money is enough to build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway and even create hundreds of jobs for Nigerians.

Corruption takes away money and food away from you.

....but of course, Igbos are lovers and defenders of corruoption

Brain loss. Abi atiku no dey APC under Jona?

1 Like

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by HimName: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
It's never too late to backtrack once you notice you are progressing in error.

They had to consider a rethink after information filtered in that...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by Okoyeebo: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
But Tithfnubu that put the whole Lagos in his pocket is not corrupt. You guys are despicable.

Back2Daura cheesy

But you guys told us yesterday that Igbos own 95% of Lagos.

It is this sort of foolishness that made them cancel Obi's event and chase him off like a dog.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by dullardpmb: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
deomelo:
America don begin find out about Buhari and his criminal band of rogues.

When US banks let MrLifeless and his wife opened over 30 bank accounts they used to launder $90, 000, 000, 000 including the one they used to collect bribe from
NEMA DG, Babachir Lawal, etc, they pleaded to investigators that they did not do PEP/Politically exposed person electronic search on on Buhari and his wife, but they promptly closed all the 30 accounts.

I'm 100% sure this Think Thank searched and investigated Buhari and quickly distanced themselves.

.....apart from the fact that Osinbajo is a world famous liar not to be listened to or taken seriously.

Sucks to be #mrlifeless

Better
Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by Okoyeebo: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
tejiritex:

Brain dead pig.

Atiku was out of Government under Jona. Atiku stole in Government under Pdp. He he's back to the party of thieves to steal.

2 Likes

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by Afamed: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
They don't want to hear fake data from the serial liar

1 Like

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by Okoyeebo: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Xisnin:
It is because of the US government shutdown, they need to solve their home base problem first
before everything else.

Was there no shutdown when Atiku went to the US?
Answer yes or no.

The backlash from Atiku's trip is what they're managing.

2 Likes

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by deomelo: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
[s]
DesChyko:

In other words; Nigeria don begin drag intelligence level with USA, sotee person wey una don conclude before say dem go nab soon as e enter USA. According to you now, America just dey find out say nah criminal wey be.

But if dem just dey find out, how come una come dey expect dem to arrest am before?
And if dem just dey find out, what's up with that criminal article wey una say US Senate release on am years back?

Mehn, to be Zombie hard o undecided
[/s]

Typical ipob ZOMBIE rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by deomelo: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
[s]
tejiritex:

[/s]

It doesn't matter where athiefKulooter go, APC, PDP, CCD, TTTP, XYED, POP, he's still a crook, a money launderer and global bribe taker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by Boyooosa(m): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Why do we need to find out about the reason again? The pressure on trump for atiku's prank would have caused that na....or what do u think?

1 Like

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by Yankee101: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ever heard of a government shutdown and how the venue, D.C. is affected?

They moved it thinking govt will reopen before then, now there is no known date, so it's better to cancel

**This event has been CANCELED due to changes in H.E. Peter Gregory Obi's schedule. We apologize for any inconvenience.**

https://www.csis.org/events/canceled-conversation-he-peter-obi-con-nigerian-vice-presidential-candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
deomelo:
America don begin find out about Athiefkulooters and his criminal record.

When US banks let Athiefkulooter and his wife opened over 30 bank accounts they used to launder $40 including the one they used to collect bribe from
Siemens, they pleaded to investigators that they did not do PEP/Politically exposed person electronic search on on Athiefkulooter and his wife, but they promptly closed all the 30 accounts.

I'm 100% sure this Think Thank searched and investigated Athiefkulooter and quickly distanced themselves.

.....apart from the fact that Obi is a world famous liar not to be listened to or taken seriously.

Sucks to be Athiefkulooter

Let's be objective sir/ma....

I think the US government shutdown could be the cause as it has affected virtually everything in the USA. Even the upcoming Martin Luther King lecture was going to be cancelled but an airline company gave the Institute financial grant to do it.

So, no need to play politics of bitterness sir/ma.
Thank you
Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by deomelo: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yankee101:
Ever heard of a government shutdown and how the venue, D.C. is affected?

They moved it thinking govt will reopen before then, now there is no known date, so it's better to cancel

Abeg stop, we are not talking about a US government institution, this is a private entity.

Below is their schedule, they have nothing to do with shutdown. They have an event tomorrow and beyond.

They canceled and didn't reschedule, it means total cancellation.
They obviously don't want characters like obi and athiefKulooter around them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Corrinthians:
I'm sure they must have gotten wind he's one hopeless compulsive Liar and would likely lie them to death, hence the cancellation. cheesy

A pathological thief with and incorrigible liar, what a combo! grin

I'm just wondering: with this much political and tribal bigotry and vitriol flying everyday, how do you people sleep at night?

And it's directed at both apc and pdp apologists

1 Like

Re: US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi by MarianaTrench: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
ebuk4real:

Una no dey tire with this same lame line of corruption when there's hunger everywhere? Nawa o

The fact that there is hunger in the land is not enough reason to vote in an internationally acclaimed rogue as our president!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose May Have Escaped Impeachment / Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos / Nwankwo Kanu Visits IGP Idris Ibrahim, Presents Jersey To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.