Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Do You Care About Your Deen? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do You Care About Your Deen? (472 Views)

Let Reminds Each Other About Our Deen Islam / Something You Need To Know About Your Deen Islam. By Muhammad Abubakar Iyajo / Don’t Sell Your Deen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Care About Your Deen? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu to every Muslim reading this..

The state of Islamic affairs on this "Islam For Muslims" thread is alarming and it's absolutely in a state of dire.. An absolutely misleading state..

This thread is just so filled of kufar..
Those that Allah has called Kafir
Those that rosul has called kafir
Those that sahabahs are called kafir.

They are sects and whoever defends them
Re: Do You Care About Your Deen? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2019
I have talked about about sects and their tohgut and how they rejected Quran and sunnah..

Whatever is not ibaadah, a mode of worship, part of islam DURING PROPHET MUHAMMAD ERA must never be part of Islam these days.

Stay away from sects..

Shia, Sufi, Tableeg, Muric, MSSN, TMC, OTM, NASFAT and every other sects
Re: Do You Care About Your Deen? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2019
Stay away from every single person claiming he's ahlu sunnah and such person never condemn, talk about the kufru and how the SECTS misleads people..

Stay away from whoever respects and mixes with all those sects tohgut..

Save your deen
Re: Do You Care About Your Deen? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2019
Ask them where is it in Quran or hadith to create a group and give it a name?

Which one did Prophet Muhammad belongs to? Which one did he created? Which one did AbuBakar, Umar, Uthman and Ali created?

Just cram up these 2 hadiths and tell them to explain it
Re: Do You Care About Your Deen? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2019
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ عَمَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَمْرٍو، حَدَّثَنَا قَتَادَةُ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ إِنَّ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ افْتَرَقَتْ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً وَإِنَّ أُمَّتِي سَتَفْتَرِقُ عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً كُلُّهَا فِي النَّارِ إِلاَّ وَاحِدَةً وَهِيَ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"The Children of Israel split into seventy-one sects, and my nation will split into seventy-two, all of which will be in Hell apart from one, which is the main body."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah 3993
In-book : Book 36, Hadith 68
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3993

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ سَعِيدِ بْنِ كَثِيرِ بْنِ دِينَارٍ الْحِمْصِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبَّادُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا صَفْوَانُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ رَاشِدِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ عَوْفِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏‏ افْتَرَقَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَافْتَرَقَتِ النَّصَارَى عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَإِحْدَى وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لَتَفْتَرِقَنَّ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَثِنْتَانِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ مَنْ هُمْ قَالَ ‏"‏ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It was narrated from "Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:

"The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell." It was said: "O Messenger of Allah, who are they?" He said: "The main body."

Hasan (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah 3992
In-book : Book 36, Hadith 67
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3992

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بِشْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ تَفَرَّقَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً وَتَفْتَرِقُ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً ‏"

‏ ‏‏

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"The Jews split into seventy-one sects and my nation will split into seventy-three sects."

Hasan (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah 3991
In-book : Book 36, Hadith 66
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3991

ASK THEM, IS IT SUFI THAT IS THE MAIN BODY AND EVERY OTHER SECTS WILL ENTER HELL OR IT IS SHIA OR ITS TABLEEG OR IT'S OTM OR ITS MSSN THAT'S THE MAIN BODY.. ASK THEM THAT WHO ARE THOSE 72 SECTS THAT WILL ENTER HELL
Re: Do You Care About Your Deen? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ جَابِرٍ، حَدَّثَنِي بُسْرُ بْنُ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ الْحَضْرَمِيُّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا إِدْرِيسَ الْخَوْلاَنِيَّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ حُذَيْفَةَ بْنَ الْيَمَانِ، يَقُولُ كَانَ النَّاسُ يَسْأَلُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنِ الْخَيْرِ، وَكُنْتُ أَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الشَّرِّ، مَخَافَةَ أَنْ يُدْرِكَنِي فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا كُنَّا فِي جَاهِلِيَّةٍ وَشَرٍّ فَجَاءَنَا اللَّهُ بِهَذَا الْخَيْرِ، فَهَلْ بَعْدَ هَذَا الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَهَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الشَّرِّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، وَفِيهِ دَخَنٌ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَمَا دَخَنُهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَوْمٌ يَهْدُونَ بِغَيْرِ هَدْىٍ، تَعْرِفُ مِنْهُمْ وَتُنْكِرُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَهَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ، دُعَاةٌ عَلَى أَبْوَابِ جَهَنَّمَ، مَنْ أَجَابَهُمْ إِلَيْهَا قَذَفُوهُ فِيهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صِفْهُمْ لَنَا‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ هُمْ مِنْ جِلْدَتِنَا، وَيَتَكَلَّمُونَ بِأَلْسِنَتِنَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَمَا تَأْمُرُنِي إِنْ أَدْرَكَنِي ذَلِكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ تَلْزَمُ جَمَاعَةَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَإِمَامَهُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ فَإِنْ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُمْ جَمَاعَةٌ وَلاَ إِمَامٌ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَاعْتَزِلْ تِلْكَ الْفِرَقَ كُلَّهَا، وَلَوْ أَنْ تَعَضَّ بِأَصْلِ شَجَرَةٍ، حَتَّى يُدْرِكَكَ الْمَوْتُ، وَأَنْتَ عَلَى ذَلِكَ ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman:

The people used to ask Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."

Sahih al-Bukhari 7084
In-book : Book 92, Hadith 35
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 206  (deprecated)

TELL THEM TO EXPLAIN THIS HADITH FOR YOU
Re: Do You Care About Your Deen? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2019
Anyone claiming to be salafiyah or ahlu sunnah and calls to and support democracy and election IS A SECT MEMBER.. don't be deceived...

Anyone that wage war or condemns sunnah of rosul is not a salaf or ahlu sunnah ..

Anyone that sujud to greet or calls people to sujud to greet that it's a sin is not ahlu sunnah..

stay away from them..

they will leave clear proof from Quran and Hadith and they will hold on to mistakes of our scholars as their proof...

.Our scholars have tried alot and they have reached level of ijtihad.. They will be rewarded for their mistakes with 1 reward. .. ( it has dalil)
Re: Do You Care About Your Deen? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 22, 2019
Anyone claiming to be salaf and has no fitnah from sects thogut and their students..

they are not practicing sunnah..

All our scholars face ordeals from sects..

We that we are their students also face fitnah from our friends and family..

Sunnah or salaf never mixes with sects nor attend their lectures nor respect them nor defend them
Re: Do You Care About Your Deen? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2019
In Nigeria..

All the sect members and those claiming ahlu sunnah defends ADAM ABDULLAH AL ILORY ( A RENOWNED SUFI )

.. they are all defending him tooth and nail

To the extent that they all said that they have all agreed on the fact that THERE IS NO KAFIR AMONG MUSLIMS.. AND YOU CANNOT CALL ANYONE KAFIR..

stay away from them..

Re: Do You Care About Your Deen? by sarahade(f): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Potential terrorist.
Re: Do You Care About Your Deen? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2019
sarahade:
Potential terrorist.

define terrorist according to Islam. the explain why am a terrorist.
thank you
Re: Do You Care About Your Deen? by Fundamentalist: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bookharam thread only if you know
Re: Do You Care About Your Deen? by chakula: 7:28am On Jan 23, 2019
I am much worried about sects attached to Islam. They are dividing the believers rather uniting them. May Allah the Exalted protect the deen and the faithful believers amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Scarves Of Various Designs And Textures? / Former VP, Atiku, Condemns The Zaria Killings Of Al-Quds Day Protesters / Shekau Evil Mentality Versus Qur’an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.