Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria (12545 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him / Human Rights Abuse: Ihejirika Replies Amnesty Internationa / Human Rights Abuse: Ihejirika Replies Amnesty International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Litmus: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2010
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hauwa's people finally sent to jail:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11599380
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by armyofone(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2010
tongue tongue tongue
grin
Sagamite:

Hauwa's people finally sent to jail:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11599380
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by wesley80(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
This is exactly why someone said 3/4 of NID's lack insight into any Sensible thing that has got to do with Nigeria, imagine all these insults on a country and its Inhabitants because of some perceived MALTREATED Chickens! What on earth is wrong with you lot? Isnt there a reason Nigeria is called a developing nation? In the perfect-no-wrong society where u live were Its citizens born respecting chickens or they matured into it? Did they not fight for racial equality, gender rights etc before they got to 'chicken rights'? You expect a man with a family to feed earning less than a $ a day to hire a wagon just to make CHICKENS Comfortable? Animals that the only reason we r yet to chew them into extinction is becos we dont want to be denied their taste on our tongues? So this is enough reason for Jakumo to start yappin about corpses bursting in the streets and EzeUche to refer to Nigerians in Nigeria as visionless? This is an outrage!
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Mobinga: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2010
wesley80:

You expect a man with a family to feed earning less than a $ a day to hire a wagon just to make CHICKENS Comfortable?

Why not?

Will the fact he makes less than $1 a day be an excuse if he transports Black people like that?  cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Mobinga: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sagamite:

Why not?

Will the fact he makes less that $1 a day be an excuse if he transports Black people like that? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by OmoTier1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
na wetin be that your name again? Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubeki? ehn, you drink donkey milk abi nah tortise nah him nod you? we tin concern us with animal rights? you think say we be those dumb oyinbos wey no sabi their rights? We know how to take care of animals in Nigeria and mind you, there is a big difference between animals and pets!

soon you go cry say make them domesticate gay people cos you want to claim righ t!, a beg eyi carry you nose go smell fowl yansh. grin. nxt time post better thin wey go make people like tribalist yan till they forget wetin be ther name!
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by wesley80(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2010
@Sagamite, They are Chickens u Dummy!
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

na wetin be that your name again? Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubeki? ehn,  you drink donkey milk abi nah tortise nah him nod you? we tin concern us with animal rights? you think say we be those dumb oyinbos wey no sabi their rights? We know how to take care of animals in Nigeria and mind you, there is a big difference between animals and pets!

soon you go cry say make them domesticate gay people cos you want to claim righ t!, a beg eyi carry you nose go smell fowl yansh. grin. nxt time post better thin wey go make people like tribalist yan till they forget wetin be ther name!
. . .hahahahaha
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
wesley80:

@Sagamite, They are Chickens u Dummy!

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The joke is on you! grin
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by wesley80(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ Sagamite, Carry your kolo go corner, I dont have time for Clowns.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by redsun(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
Oyinbos treat animals worse that any blackman can ever imagine,to them animals are like factory products to be reared enmass,killed and sold for massive profit. Oyinbo is a relentless predator.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by invisible2(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
Which yeye animal rights, animals dont give us our rights, go into the jungle and demand your right from a lion and see. Abeg give me one chicken there jare! I have bigger fishes to fry!
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Ibime(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^
Hehehehehe
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2010
Jakumo:

The way in which animals are
treated in any culture is a direct
reflection of how humans beings
are treated by that society.
Destitutes who die in the streets of
Nigeria are NOT promptly collected
by the "cadaver men" as they are
in Mumbai, India. No sir, in Nigeria,
human bodies are often simply
ground to shreds by passing traffic,
or just left to putrefy, swell and
burst by the roadside, as indifferent
pedestrians walk by, all totally
inured to such horrific sights, by
frequent exposure.
In such a surreal landscape of
human misery and abject squalor,
the spectacle of livestock being
subjected to prolonged torture will
never raise an eyebrow, any more
than does the sight of accused
witches or prick thieves being
lynched and set alight by baying
mobs. "Welcome to Hell", is what
that Lagos airport road billboard
sign ought to read, to really
prepare visitors to Nigeria for what
they will inevitably witness.

. . . Guy just shut the hell up and stop trying to sound intelligent than you realy are, what a mediocre attempt. Which part of Nigeria are you from that have dead ppl putrefying on the street unattended to? Geeze, some ppl just open their dirty mouth and spew rubbish like they suffer from autism, how can anyone in an effort to sound whiter than the white man talk nonsense with preposterous certainty and alacrity. If you want to make a point make it without those ridiculous assumptions and hyperbolic statements-$tup!d and dumb embellishment that serve no purpose- geeeze!! Some ppl are just ignorantly annoying.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by wesley80(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^ Ignorantly Annoying seems to be his Proud Trademark,
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by kemisuga(f): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2010
ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So Hilarious
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by jerryuzo(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2010
YEA , ANIMAL RIGHTS SHOULD BE PROTECTED,BUT IT IS UNFORTUNATE THOSE CONCERNED TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF ANIMALS HAVE NEGLECTED THEIR DUTIES .BRACE UP AND PERFORM UR DUTIES .
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by mrofficial(m): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2010
The world is going mad. Chicken right? then why do you kill them to eat.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Ultrame(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2010
Have we achieved 20% Human Rights recognition yet? Talk of misplaced priorities.

LOL @ pictures.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2010
rhymz:

. . . Guy just shut the hell up and stop trying to sound intelligent than you realy are, what a mediocre attempt. Which part of Nigeria are you from that have dead ppl putrefying on the street unattended to? Geeze, some ppl just open their dirty mouth and spew rubbish like they suffer from autism, how can anyone in an effort to sound whiter than the white man talk nonsense with preposterous certainty and alacrity. If you want to make a point make it without those ridiculous assumptions and hyperbolic statements-$tup!d and dumb embellishment that serve no purpose- geeeze!! Some ppl are just ignorantly annoying.

Thank you kindly, professor, for exhuming my long-dead writeup on this long-dead subject. Yes sir indeed, I HAVE been to Nigeria before, and I HAVE seen with my own eyes NUMEROUS human cadavers left to rot and fragment by the roadside, in cities, towns, and the countryside. I was able to identify those rotting heaps of flesh as 100% human, despite my very low intelligence quotient, in comparison to your learned self.

Please don't lose any sleep over me though, for I have now re-enrolled in kindergarten so as to gain enough wisdom to simply IGNORE the stiffs and random body parts I see littering the Nigerian landscape, as you are evidently able to do with ease, on account of your sheer brilliance.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by armyofone(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2010
the animals are already fighting back. how many go fall from that bike before the biker reach house? grin

Support our troops kiss
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by armyofone(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2010
i was wondering too seeing the date grin

Jakumo:

Thank you kindly, professor, for exhuming my long-dead writeup on this long-dead subject. Yes sir indeed, I HAVE been to Nigeria before, and I HAVE seen with my own eyes NUMEROUS human cadavers left to rot and fragment by the roadside, in cities, towns, and the countryside. I was able to identify those rotting heaps of flesh as 100% human, despite my very low intelligence quotient, in comparison to your learned self.

Please don't lose any sleep over me though, for I have now re-enrolled in kindergarten so as to gain enough wisdom to simply IGNORE the stiffs and random body parts I see littering the Nigerian landscape, as you are evidently able to do with ease, on account of your sheer brilliance.

cry
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by udennaa: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2010
@poster,hunger dey wire people for nijja n u're talking about animal right.that one na for abroad no be here grin
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by 1025: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
@O.Poster,
we need to get our rights (human rights) first before we talk about animal rights.
person wey no get right can never fight for another person's right.
as long as nigerians are hungery and bitter, these animals will continue to face our brutality.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2010
Jakumo:

Thank you kindly, professor,  for exhuming my long-dead writeup on this long-dead subject.  Yes sir indeed, I HAVE been to Nigeria before, and I HAVE seen with my own eyes NUMEROUS human cadavers left to rot and fragment by the roadside, in cities, towns, and the countryside.  I was able to identify those rotting heaps of flesh as 100% human, despite my very low intelligence quotient, in comparison to your learned self.

. . . Mr, you are a pathetic lier, even if you are going to paint sordid pictures in your feverish mind be magnanimous to put in some mental effort so you don't sound ludicrous and incredibly $tup!d. I ask again which part of Nigeria did you visit that you found deposits of human corpses littered on the streets and ppl just walking past like it is normal, lala Land?
It is one thing to claim to ve seen a corpse after some violent incident took place (riots, inter-tribal wars & so on) that is very normal anywhere such things happen even in the west but to falsely claim like it's common place or that ppl get killed, thrown on the street and left to putrefy in the glaring eyes of the public, is to indulge in the use of embelished innuendoes and suggestive graphics aimed at reaching a preconcieved conclusion that only exist in the figment of your sick mind.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by hackney(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2010
ikot ekpene road ; YUMMY! !
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by invisible2(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2010
Jakumo:

You are lying through your gap teeth! There is no part of Nigeria where corpse or human parts litter. Your must have been drunk and stoned to your eyeballs to mistake refuse dumps for human parts.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by comechop(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This thread is full of WIN!!

from becomerich with his MAPS (wetin carry maps and animal rights na??) to the absurd idea of animal rights in Nigeria when humans cant even boast of something close to that - ridiculous

una dey make me laugh, pls go on
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Mobinga: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2010
#EpicFail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Reserves Decline By $2.3bn In 11 Weeks / Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo / Oyo Workers To Get 13th Month Salary December 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.