Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria (12562 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him / Human Rights Abuse: Ihejirika Replies Amnesty Internationa / Human Rights Abuse: Ihejirika Replies Amnesty International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Mbeki: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2010
Sagamite:

How is it?

IBB and CO are not a good analogy cos these animal did u no wrong, so when next u see someone maltreating an animal, call the police and file a suit against such fellow.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mbeki:

IBB and CO are not a good analogy cos these animal did u no wrong, so when next u see someone maltreating an animal, call the police and file a suit against such fellow.

It is not about previous action, it is philosophy that there are some things that you find humane but should not be legislated against.

Even IF Archbishop Tutu has a car accident and needs help and I sickly refuse to lend a hand and watch him die (I wouldn't do that), do you think anyone has the right to come and arrest me for not helping?

You get it?

Do you still think it is a poor analogy now? undecided
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by favouredjb(f): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
Ofcourse mbeki started this thread as a joke!he can't seriously be fighting for chicken/animal rights,that's ridiculous.Even if nigeria becomes a developed country,I dnt see us talking about animal rights,that's not to say animals that poses no harm should be harmed intentionally.

@jakumo,as annoying as your sarcasm is,its soo funny,have bin rofl reading your posts,but you lie if you keep saying there are corpse littered on the streets in nigeria
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Yoshiyuki(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2010
@Mbeki, dude what u been smoking up there in Mars? you need to get a new dealer boy!

If you have strong reservations about how chickens are transported to a slaughter house, then stop eating chicken Period.

This has absolutely nothing to do with how a society treats people, this is just a lame ass picture of some guy carrying chickens to a slaughter so he can raise money to feed his family (or buy some of that ish weed you been smoking)!

Seriously, there are so many important issues like child labor, women traffiking, Paedophilia happenning everyday in our society (not just nigeria) which we oughto devote time and resources to and you're here moaning about 2 guys carrying chickens on a bike??

Where my louville slugger @?
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2010
favouredjb:

@jakumo,as annoying as your sarcasm is,its soo funny,have bin rofl reading your posts,but you lie if you keep saying there are corpse littered on the streets in nigeria
. . . .sarcasm!!! Hmmmm. . . didn't notice any iota of sarcasm, just dumb lies that even an 8yr old will laugh at.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by wesley80(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2010
^^^ well, yes his first post was just a concoction from his twisted mind but his subsequent posts were purely sarcastic attempts to conceal his all too obvious mental state.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
Fellas, cadavers ARE left to rot in public places throughout Nigeria. This is a very alarming and repugnant piece of news, but it is true today as the year 2010 winds down. I have seen such stiffs with my own eyes enough times to know that the occurrence is RAMPANT. If this disclosure annoys anyone, I offer no apologies or retractions.

Furthermore, if such macabre sights are rare in the beautifully maintained rich enclaves where you lucky gentlemen reside while in Nigeria, perhaps a little tour would be in order, during which you will certainly encounter all I have seen and described, IF you choose to notice rather than ignore.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by wesley80(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ jakumo, Perharps u're mistaking Ngr for some place u visited while u were on one of your Schizophrenic adventures. Seriously you need help.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by CGKing(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2010
Poster,

I feel you jare. The Government needs to provide jobs ASAP. The psychological impact of unemployment in this country is really getting out of hand.

, somebody is asking us to rise up in defense of chickens and somebody is posting satelite map pictures so we can locate where the chickens are.

It will get better.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2010
wesley80:

^^^ well, yes his first post was just a concoction from his twisted mind but his subsequent posts were purely sarcastic attempts to conceal his all too obvious mental state.
. . . Hahahahahaha. . .that is what happens when a person with a -1 IQ tries too hard to sound more intelligent than they really are. . Lol
wesley80:

@ jakumo, Perharps u're mistaking Ngr for some place u visited while u were on one of your Schizophrenic adventures. Seriously you need help.
. . . Hehehehe. . .dude obviously, needs to do time in a mental facility. . .He sounds like one of those psychotic patients with internet access. Let him relish the savoury of his mental delusions. . .lol
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2010
I feel honored to be the object of your consuming obsession, sirs, but rest assured that I am ONLY interested in natural born females. Thank you for the offer though, and best of luck with the back-door scene. You'll need luck, considering the prevalence of AIDS among such practitioners.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2010
Now I understand the meaning of Sagamite's explained Nurtured Delusion hypothesis. .hehehehe. . Obviously, Dude is showing serious signs. . .lol. . what da heck is he talkin abt homo ish for?? Abi is dis guy possessed by a retarded ghost? Abeg waka enta oblivion jare! Before U go begin reason like those chicken wey U dey fight for. . .lol
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by micsade(f): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by CGKing(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mister Chicken Man,

How far? Anything new? This is Festus Keyamo's number. 07004567838. You need to call him on time because christmas is close. A lot of chickens are seriously going to suffer.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Mbeki: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2010
Yoshiyuki:

@Mbeki, dude what u been smoking up there in Mars? you need to get a new dealer boy!

If you have strong reservations about how chickens are transported to a slaughter house, then stop eating chicken Period.

We ain't got no weed in mars man!, I canvas for Animal rights that's why I give any animal a good time before I slaughter them for meat, in such a way that they'll be happy they dies through me. As a matter of fact, animals don't run away from me any where I encounter them.
this is one goat that cooperated with me for Xmas meat 2007

Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by rhymz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2010
Mbeki:

We ain't got no weed in mars man!, I canvas for Animal rights that's why I give any animal a good time before I slaughter them for meat, in such a way that they'll be happy they dies through me. As a matter of fact, animals don't run away from me any where I encounter them.
this is one goat that cooperated with me for Xmas meat 2007
. . . Hahahahaha. . . If you believe so much in animal rights, you wont eat meat but if I bring Isi ewu now com ya side, na U go first wak am with alacrity. .
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Mbeki: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2010
wink winkSharply, cos they're meant for food,

but we gotta treat them right!
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by armyofone(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2010
that goat is sooooooooo really cute
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Mbeki: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
armyofone:

that goat is sooooooooo really cute

U see why animals got to be treat right?
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by CGKing(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2010
this is how it starts o. First, it was human rights for goat, now the goat is cute. next we will hear that one she goat is pregnant for Mbeki.

Mbeki pls stop this madness. I am begging you. pls.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by CGKing(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2010
Mbeki:

This is insane. So u treat animals with [b]love [/b]before you [b]slaughter [/b]them? Lol. So how do u slaughter chickens. You first give them a bath, apply pomade, hug the chicken and whisper into its ears. Tell it 'i didnt mean for it to end this way' and then cover its nose with chloroform before u slaughter it?

Keep up with this n u wouldn't know when u crossed into the realms of insanity.
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Ayomidey1: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Mbeki:

Mbeki, I really like this campaign, and I am willing to join, can we have a chat on whatsapp this is my number 08068512429
Re: Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria by Mbeki: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
There should be respect for animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: Was Gowon Clueless? / Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina / Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.