Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,926 members, 7,952,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Federal University Of Technology Owerri (FUTO) - Recruitment For Lecturing Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Technology Owerri (FUTO) - Recruitment For Lecturing Job (681 Views)

A Lecturing Job Outside Lagos Or 200k Job In Lagos? / ICPC Job Vs Lecturing Job / How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Owerri (FUTO) - Recruitment For Lecturing Job by Gravitygist(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Are you looking for lecturing job at the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)? This information is for you, kindly find below the procedures to apply for a lecturing job at any of these departments in the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO).

Are you looking for lecturing job at the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)? This information is for you, kindly find below the procedures to apply for a lecturing job at any of these departments in the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO).

Job Description:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacancies in the indicated Academic Departments of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO).

Academic Staff Vacancies available includes the following;
POSITIONS SALARY SCALE

i) Professor CONUASS 7
ii) Reader CONUASS 6
iii) Senior Lecturer CONUASS 5
iv) Lecturer I CONUASS 4
v) Lecturer II CONUASS 3
vi) Assistant Lecturer CONUASS 2

The vacancies are available in the following Schools and Departments of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)
A) School of Computing and Information Technology (SCIT)
Departments:
i) Computer Science
ii) Information Technology
iii) Cyber security
iv) Forensic Science
v) Software Engineering

B) School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
i) Mechatronics Engineering

C) School of Environmental Sciences (SOES)
i) Architecture
ii) Quantity Surveying
ii) Urban and Regional Planning
iii) Surveying & Geoinformatics

D) School of Health Technology (SOHT)
Departments:
i) Dental Technology
ii) Prosthetics & Orthotics
iii) Biomedical Technology

Qualifications and Experience
i. Professor:
The Applicants should possess a doctorate degree in the relevant field plus a minimum of twelve (12) years post qualification experience in teaching and research in a University. Applicant must demonstrate ability to initiate, develop and supervise research, capacity for academic leadership and a good record of scholarly publications with web presence of 70% and registration with relevant professional bodies where necessary.

ii. Reader:
The Applicants should possess a doctorate degree in the relevant field plus a minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience in teaching and research in a university. Applicant must demonstrate ability to initiate, develop and supervise research, capacity for academic leadership and a good record of scholarly publications with web presence of 70% and registration with relevant professional bodies where necessary.

iii. Senior Lecturer:
The Applicants should possess a doctorate degree in the relevant field plus a minimum of six (6) years of teaching and research in a University. Industrial experiences as well as scholarly publication in reputable journal

iv. Lecturer I:
The Applicants should possess postgraduate (preferably doctorate) degree in the relevant field plus three (3) as Lecturer II.

v. Lecturer II:
The Applicants should possess doctorate degree or Master’s degree plus three (3) as Assistant Lecturer.

vi. Assistant Lecturer:
The Applicants must have a Master’s degree in the relevant field.

Method of Application
All Interested candidates are requested to submit thirty (30) copies of their application and detailed Curriculum Vitae in the following order:

Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
Place and Date of Birth
Home Address
Postal Address
Telephone Number
Nationality/State of Origin
Marital Status
Number and Ages of Children
Institutions Attended (with dates)
Academic and Professional Qualifications (including distinctions with dates)
Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees
The Position applied for should be clearly stated on the left hand of the envelope

Note: In addition to stating the names of referees, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover direct to the Registrar. Note that All applications must reach the address below not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this publication:
Source: https://www.gravitygist.com/2019/01/federal-university-of-technology-owerri.html

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Sales Manager - IT At Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited / Recruitment / Professional Photography Training - Get Loan To Purchase Camera After Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.