Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit (9631 Views)

Court Orders Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari To Account For $5bn Abacha Loot / Capabilities The RPA 200MC Mobile 3D Radars Offers Nigeria / Good News - India ‘Overtakes’ Nigeria As World’s Poverty Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2019
We now borrow from India? This is disgraceful, once upon a time Nigeria and India were ranked as developing countries!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by InaNla(f): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Pekele007:
India wey no get toilet

Buhari will never go unpunished sha

I believe so...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by DissTroy(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2019
They should build toilets for their citizens first!
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2019
yinchar:

You called India "World Poorest Country"

Brother you need to consult Google

India used to be the poverty capital of the world till buhari came onboard and Nigeria took the crown off India .

That's how bad Nigeria has become .
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by Dudehasnoname: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2019
We no sabi who you carry money give oo...
Our baba is lifeless...
Make quarrel 4 no start...
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by Pat4321: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
An opportunity to make use of the offer to benefit the masses.
Nah today
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2019
My own contribution to the use of this credit is to import health care from india,and designate them to to improving state of health care in some urban and rural areas.Thats if they'll use it to the benefit of nigerians.
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by DissTroy(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2019
Pekele007:
India wey no get toilet

Buhari will never go unpunished sha

I swear! Like what the...?! India?! Shithole India?! What insult!
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by LINTUNE(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

India used to be the poverty capital of the world till buhari came onboard and Nigeria took the crown off India .

That's how bad Nigeria has become .
i agree with u
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by alizma: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2019
before you raise your voice against Buhari, how many of you can beg someone to take a loan from you when you are not sure he can repay you?
nations are beginning to have confidence in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2019
conflicting news

India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit- clickbait news

Nigeria can explore $5bn line of credit with low interest rate from India, the Indian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Abhay Thakur, has said.

He said that the Prime Minister of India made available to Africa $10bn credit line during India – Africa Forum Summit out of which only fifty per cent had been utilised.
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by Tolubory(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019
INDIA O ti da ba yi.
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by gr8child(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019
They should give Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by dfrost: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2019
India? Lo batan.

When is the slave ship coming back? Unless the stories are folklores, then the ship should come back.
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by dfrost: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2019
gr8child:
They should give Zimbabwe.

You want Zimbabweans to come for your head abi? Leave them with their $1,000,000 Zimbabwe note cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by promiseson: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2019
congratulation to all my fans subscribe for the game plan call or whatsapp me

Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by Yankee101: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2019
Not under Buhari
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by AngelicBeing: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Nigeriadondie:
lipsrsealed Nigeria is really cursed beyond redemption and without shame. Of all countries, India that is so poor whom we just overtook as the world’s poverty capital.

The other time it was Pakistan dumping old aircrafts all in the name of donating to fight terror.

Nigeria and Africa at large is hopeless. Let the Europeans take over on humanitarian grounds
Gbam grin
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
When one of the world's poorest country starts loaning you money , it means you're finished completely.

Buhari has succeded in ruining the economy of Nigeria so bad that A POVERTY STRICKEN COUNTRY LIKE INDIA, took pity on Nigeria by offering her a credit life line .

I swear to God almighty, if I find myself and buhari in a room alone, I'll stab him to pieces, I'll stab him for every boko haram victim, every poverty stricken Nigerian and for everyone robbed of their future.
Let me suffer the consequences, but I'll be eternally glad that the lifeless one has been made permanently lifeless.
So help me God.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Bidobado1:

I swear to God almighty, if I find myself and buhari in a room alone, I'll stab him to pieces, I'll stab him for every boko haram victim, every poverty stricken Nigerian and for everyone robbed of their future.
Let me suffer the consequences, but I'll be eternally glad that the lifeless one has been made permanently lifeless.
So help me God.

Lets use our PVC to kick him out of our national lives .
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by ajayiopy: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2019
GE9JA:
Nigeria can explore $5bn line of credit with low interest rate from India, the Indian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Abhay Thakur, has said.

Thakur made the disclosure when he visited the Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu, according to a statement made available to our correspondent in Abuja on Monday.

He said that the Prime Minister of India made available to Africa $10bn credit line during India – Africa Forum Summit out of which only fifty per cent had been utilised.

The Indian envoy added that Nigeria had the opportunity to explore the credit line which had an interest rate of only 1.75 per cent.

“This is a good facility which to my knowledge half of it has just been utilised and for Nigeria, we can enhance our areas of collaboration,” the envoy said.

Thakur said India was making moves to upgrade the bilateral agreement existing between both countries in the areas of human capacity development, e-government, industrialisation and Information and Communications Technology.

Responding, Shittu said India was one of the best countries Nigeria had enjoyed a relationship with in terms of partnership.

Shittu said, “In the area of bilateral agreement, we can raise a team to work on crucial areas and look at the details and appraise what we can do on low hanging fruit that would be beneficial to both countries.

“A lot of Indian companies had often indicated interest to invest in Nigeria by way of establishing industries but rarely translate such into action, hence, the need to encourage them to translate such interest into reality.”

The minister called on the envoy to encourage India investors to establish a 5G village in Nigeria and also partner with stakeholders in building the proposed ICT Park in Abuja which is expected to be located in a free trade zone that would add beauty and elegance to the country as well as boost revenue base of the investors.

https://gidient9ja.com/india-offers-nigeria-5bn-line-of-credit/
USE RECOVERED LOOTED FUND.YOU CAN GET IT WITHOUT PAYING ANY INTEREST ON IT. WETIN WE GAIN FROM BORROWING
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country. His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2019
This country is quietly calling and crying for re-colonization... I think they should split this nation back to default settings of North and South, they can even give us the South a larger part of the national debt to go... I have no doubt things will improve!!!
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by panafrican(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2019
We don't t need Indians in Africa. Most of them are racist and corrupt.
See in which mess they put Kenya and South Africa.
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by chimogi: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2019
thank you
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by Newboss(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
yinchar:

You called India "World Poorest Country"

Brother you need to consult Google

As in eh, the guy doesn't know the GDP of India sef. Lol angry
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by Racoon(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
After the useless & failed China yen currency swap of 2016? This is a country Nigeria have the notorious record of displacing recently to become the poverty headquarters of the world.

The senseless and economic deficient APC just wants to mortgage Nigeria into chronic indebtedness.Where are the FIRS wonder revenues, Customs/JAMB/EFCC/ Recovered/Relooted funds mouthed by this lying regime?

Meanwhile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by kcy(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2019
Nigeria should build toilet for them in exchange
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by EiConsulting: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Funny how these things are flying up now.. but what do i know

Looking forward to living in Canada?
Let us at Emerald-Green Services Limited help you achieve that dream. Contact us today

Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by lanibi(f): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
When one of the world's poorest country starts loaning you money , it means you're finished completely.

Buhari has succeded in ruining the economy of Nigeria so bad that A POVERTY STRICKEN COUNTRY LIKE INDIA, took pity on Nigeria by offering her a credit life line .
this came to my mind immediately I saw the heading.
India of all countries
Re: Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit by litaninja(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Nigeria is up for sale....This is another bidder....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal court affirms Okorocha’s electoral victory / Terrorists Plan To Launch Attack On Ogun Border Communities - SSS / More Confusion In PDP Chairmanship Race As Stakeholders Demand For Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.