Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions (1102 Views)

Watch How Sexy Hot Nigeria Girls Dance Twerk To Zazoo Portable Song #video / Leaked Video Of Ghanian Slay Queen Taking A Long Cucumber Blows online / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions by itspzpics(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
According to the viral video posted by Gossip mill on this young ghanian lady bought a new ride as she dance and twerk happily on the new car.

See reactions of online users to this as they accuse her of having a size big god.

See more photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ghanian-slay-queen-buys-new-car-dance-twerk-as-she-blast-haters-see-reactions/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

1 Share

Re: Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions by itspzpics(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
See reaction below

Watch video >> HERE

Re: Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions by IamLucy(f): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Good for her grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
From now till Armageddon, women will not stop objectifying themselves. That's how I saw one with a full blown cameltoe this morning. She was still pulling up her pants at intervals to accentuate the bulging lips.
Re: Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions by savagereplies: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
It's your time, enjoy!
Re: Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions by kushercain: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
She's used to going down on all fours

Modified
Iamlucy congrats

Re: Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions by XhosaNostra(f): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
There're two nice cars parked outside & yet the walls of the house are in bad shape, including the yard. I don't understand why a car seems to be the main priority for some people. You see this all the time. People purchasing cars before purchasing homes. It makes absolutely no sense to me. I'd rather have a nice home. Congrats to her though.

1 Like

Re: Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions by MrSix: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
She's a person
Lols...she looks like are Twerk.

I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature
Re: Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance&Twerk as she blast haters, See Reactions by itspzpics(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Dry Spell Lady Narrates How She Paid For A Hotel And Lured A Man To Bang Her. / When He Is Destined To Be A Native Doctor / What's Your View About Ladies Without Clitoris.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.