Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) (73770 Views)

Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Omololupromise: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Every time wire me money iPhone 7 plus result
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Binikingdowm: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Fear Igbo people
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by porshie(f): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
kennosklint:
esan man bordiaye
Bodiaye brother
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by einsteine(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bloggers and lies.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Akabuking: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Dnt pant dey no go hear! Doo!!
wat??
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by toprealman: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Africa....
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
It’s not surprising that many Nigerians have no clue what mental illness is all about. Seeing as they need mental help themselves

Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Omololupromise:
Every time wire me money iPhone 7 plus result

Chap54:

Glk don land
ijabiken1:
don't follow yahoo boys but they won't listen

Ridiculous. Absolute lack of reasoning capacity

Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by cococandy(f): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Built2last:
Can't somebody grab her, tie her up and cover her.

And women are there. If its feminism rights, they will be all over.

What has the world turned to

Of course. someone had to bring feminism into it. Make use of your brain

Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by seunlly(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Dnt pant dey no go hear!
Doo!!
Correct yourself dumb ass
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by tfash96(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
godquality:
This just shows that we are the worst humans ever. In short, we are not worth to be classified humans. Rather than assist and get her to a psychiatric hospital, one idiot was filming and i could even hear someone shouting that it should be filmed and having a laugh.
And then again, the perpetrator of this wicked act ( making her have mental issues) are also not humans. Anybody that says that served her right for whatever reasons is not even better than those that did this to her. Nobody deserves such wickedness.

Even devil is not this wicked.

I weep for the African race.
Devil is not this wicked or what did u just say?Let devil play romance on u 4 just seconds u will be surprised how far u would have used ur leg 2 reach within that seconds
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by konkacid: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Dem don commot her brainbox for election join!
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by jerry93: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
God! forgive these boys. I tell you my friends it's. high time we give our life to Jesus Christ, he is the only one who can help us in this situation and if you are here and you want to give your life to Christ say these prayers" dear Lord Jesus I come to today as a sinner, come into my life and save me I believe you died for my sins and the third day you Rose for my justification and free me and now I am free, thank you for saving in Jesus name I pray amen." Now the next steps is to look for a Bible believing church and join and also join a unit and see before the next 3 months what God will do to your life. God bless you.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by jerry93: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
God! forgive these boys. I tell you my friends it's high time we give our life to Jesus Christ, he is the only one who can help us in this situation and if you are here and you want to give your life to Christ say these prayers" dear Lord Jesus I come to today as a sinner, come into my life and save me I believe you died for my sins and the third day you Rose for my justification and free me and now I am free, thank you for saving in Jesus name I pray amen." Now the next step is to look for a Bible believing church and join and also join a unit and see before the next 3 months what God will do to your life. God bless you.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Macdav(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
What a country? instead of rendering helping hands, they're busy shout yahoo plus..

Chaii, someone sister/daughter oooh.... I pray you scale through this

Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Zivaharry(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Phyde:
Her pants don pay sad....wicked world.
are you saying u r pantless right now? undecided
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Hoodbilonia: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
just lastnite a camaro was at my back at express. 7pm.
i zig zag for am on top speed
he later stopped and reversed to greet me
u cant intimidate me with 120mph when am on gas at 160mph
no be tofay i be mad racer
when wud they use my ex
int nt weed.sk.colorado.arizona.
af taken all of that nothing do me
low low
logo benz

Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Hoodbilonia: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
another bastardised scammer
beggar and old fool
hahahahaha
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
I'm a final year and an engineering student of Unilorin. I'm deeply in need of your financial assistance towards the progress of my project. I'm the sponsor of myself and I've never been so financially handicap until my final year. Our monthly progress report is by the ending of this month and I'm yet to acquire necessary data needed for the progress of my work due to the heavily cost of equipment rentage.
Pls kindly assist me as you deem fit. May you not lack by God's grace.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Zivaharry(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Dnt pant dey no go hear!
Doo!!
u mean u dont wear pants.....?
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by akigbemaru: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
JosWatchDog:
A young lady allegedly stripped unclad and ran mad at the Abkpa area of Enugu, Tuesdays after she dropped from a public bus at Texaco filling station. On waiting to get another bus that will take her to Obiagu, she started stripping herself.

According to passersby, they claimed the young lady must have been used for some money rituals.

The lady was captured on camera roaming on the streets utterly unclad, as people were taking pictures and videos of her around 9:00am.

According to one Repented who posted the video, narrated the story as thus:

"Car dropped her at Texaco, she entered Obiagu bus, boom she tear cloth come jump climb on top the bus. That's how she has been twerking nak*d

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIt92rVGsxE

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2019/01/lady-strips-unclad-runs-mad-while-shes.html
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by GMsammikov(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
U r right, first timers taking heavy stuffs liked of weed and codein in excess behaves as such. If its normal madness, she ought to be calm.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by bluebay(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
I thought they said she was twerking naked? Never seen a naked lady twerking before and that’s what make me watch it angry
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
My Thoughts & Prayers For Her.It Can Happen To Any one's Daughter/Sister.

Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
benz tinz.one yahoo plus boy don hit
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ekealterego:
Nigerians, we are some bunch of weird people. Someone is obviously going through a mental illness, what does the society do? They laugh and make videos. If oyibo call us apes now we go dey scream "racism".

People with mental health issues as this tend to act "funny" of course but what their families go through is no joke at all. Let us be a society that uplift each other and not one to have joy at the expense of another's demise.

Please may your days on this earth be long. I wish there is a way i could order some cold beer for you, you deserve it. Thanks for this your comment, it almost made me cry.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by delishpot: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lies. She has mental problem and was not dropped by any car.

Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by 1Sharon(f): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
cococandy:
It’s not surprising that many Nigerians have no clue what mental illness is all about. Seeing as they need mental help themselves

It could be drugs too
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by AnalQueenluci: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Zivaharry:
u mean u dont wear pants.....?
Yes ,of cos.

Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / Gbenga Kikiowo Started Robbing At Age 7, Hoped To Be Popular Like Oyenusi, Anini / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo)