Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? (41103 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) / Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by moyakz(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
itspzpics:
Lol...wen u marry a slay queen wat do u get
You get a slain child...
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Reelmii: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
English is not by force

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Omudia11: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yoruba blog
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Boss13: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
People are wicked - monitoring spirit. What are you doing on their social media page to the point you begin to monitor whether they are wearing rings or not.

Ha

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by 1Sharon(f): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Do ppl in Nigeria use prams for their kids now
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pure lie, if you have been following this couple u should know that they are not the type that put everything on social media

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by emsco(m): 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
why the marriage no go crash wen wife is the bread winner of the family

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Is that guy not an actor, acting one agbero part on 'hush'?

E no resemble better person.

I am disappointed if its true.
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Is Social Media life ? My wife couldn't wear her ring after giving birth cause her fingers were too fat for it. I didn't congratulate my wife on Social Media I did it one on one. Some of my friends, family members and really really close friends called her or came visiting . So stop monitoring other people's life and get a life!!

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by davidadenrele: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
In as much i dont support marriage break up i once had a doubt, about this guys getting married, abounce is normal street guy Yvonne Jegede to me without judging is far more expose and her taste and level far above abounce, it where that there were dating it would have been better well i wish them all the best.......they should think about the future of their child celebrity is full challenges.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by DSoj(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
What kind of useless English do these OPs write on nairaland sef?

Write pidgin if u cant write English well.
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by creamylicious(f): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Baba is broke na... he's even ugly but desperation make the actress marry am
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by introvertme: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
1Sharon:
Do ppl in Nigeria use prams for their kids now

Yeah, mainly those who can afford and stay in places suitable for it.
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yambee:
It never lasts.

I have repeatedly said it,that the Nigerian Actresses are a special breed,and anybody man enough to marry them comes from a special breed of men too.

Whatever they have going on has to do with the child. Either pikin blood group/genotype dey read wetin the papa no understand, or the pikin resemble their best friend. Either way, the birth of the child has destroyed the marriage.

And the mother has a lot of explanations to do. She knows the real dad, even if she was/is married.

Nigga no too hold bar. How marriage go take work when plenty heavy men dey ready to spend for the woman.

If you want marry actress make sure you be Dangote or Harry Akande pikin. What am I saying, even TY Danjuma's brother could not lock down his actress wife, on top all the cheddar. . .

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by daslimdude: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please I need a job, I live in Lagos...I'm a degree holder, computer literate, can read, write, speak English, Yoruba and Igbo and I'm also a good driver. If you know someone that knows somebody who is willing to employ me Please send me a short message to 08110161996. No scammer please!
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by RZArecta2(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole marriage with Actor, Olakunle Adekunle Fawole is currently not in a good shape.

Yvonne Jegede has not been wearing her ring since she gave birth and her beloved husband, olakunle is yet to congratulate her wife on social media since she gave welcomed their child, November 2018.

We noticed that are husband as been posting random post on his page and he is yet to say anything about the birth of their child.

We also noticed that Even Aunty Bimbo Akintola whom many of us thought she’ll be automatically assume the godmother role hasn’t congratulated both mother and child on social media either.

Stay Tune for More details coming soon.......

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-yvonne-jegede-fawole-marriage-with-husband-aboune-crashes/
your English na disaster cool
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Anodyne(f): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
koyyes:
Is that guy not an actor, acting one agbero part on 'hush'?

E no resemble better person.

I am disappointed if its true.
nawa for you, se na because of the Agbero scene, nai make you tag am as bad person.
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Gboom: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
OkoyeA1:
Are these ones celebrities too

Bro I dey tell you, even her name says it all
Je ogede meaning Chop Banana grin grin grin

Let's all be mad
I don laff tire.
omo yiibo to ti pe Leko.
Jogede lol.

Truth must be told, majority of these actresses are prostitute in disguise.
I know a girl who used to be a stripper before but now an actress.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by nazablossom(f): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
How can he congratulate the wife in public, is the child not for both of them

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Monitor spirits everywhere
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by dominique(f): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Not everybody live their lives on social media but I find it odd that the actress has not been pictured with her husband since before she left the country to give birth. Even after she returned, they've not been pictured together, that's quite odd for a celeb couple

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole marriage with Actor, Olakunle Adekunle Fawole is currently not in a good shape.

Yvonne Jegede has not been wearing her ring since she gave birth and her beloved husband, olakunle is yet to congratulate her wife on social media since she gave welcomed their child, November 2018.

We noticed that are husband as been posting random post on his page and he is yet to say anything about the birth of their child.

We also noticed that Even Aunty Bimbo Akintola whom many of us thought she’ll be automatically assume the godmother role hasn’t congratulated both mother and child on social media either.

Stay Tune for More details coming soon.......

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-yvonne-jegede-fawole-marriage-with-husband-aboune-crashes/

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by TreasureJunky: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nigerians have a way of ending people's marriage even while they are still in marriage

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by nepapole(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
sinaj:
DNA gone wrong? lipsrsealed
U look like simi oo. Abi i no dey see well ni.
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by mechanics(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Most of those celebrities marry just because of material things not true love.
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by ComradeShegs(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Aproko !
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by sylve11: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
I like this Yvonne Jegede well well sha. cool

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by ikorodureporta: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Abounce don retire from music??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours / Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.