Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? (41104 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) / Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by NoToPile: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bloggers sha

Did not congratulate wife on social media

Not wearing ring, what if baby fat is preventing the ring from fitting.

People are silly ooo
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
why is it that most nollywood actresses their marriage hardly last? tonto dike,ini edo,mercy aigbe and now this.
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by aalangel(f): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bloggers are truly monitoring spirits.
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by sorepco(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
We yorubas have a way of writing.

NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole marriage with Actor, Olakunle Adekunle Fawole is currently not in a good shape.

Yvonne Jegede has not been wearing her ring since she gave birth and her beloved husband, olakunle is yet to congratulate her his wife on social media since she gave birth. welcomed their child, November 2018.

We noticed that are her husband as has been posting random post on his page and he is yet to say anything about the birth of their child.

We also noticed that Even Aunty Bimbo Akintola whom many of us thought she’ll be automatically assume the godmother role hasn’t congratulated both mother and child on social media either.

Stay Tune for More details coming soon.......

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-yvonne-jegede-fawole-marriage-with-husband-aboune-crashes/
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Mryacks: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
DrThanos:
Ruffy Jackson in Hush grin... Funny guy. So na him marry Yvonne Jegede shocked

Hehehe...I like his character in Hush. I am just finding out now say na him marry this girl ooh
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Nigerdailytimes: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Read more Nigeria news undiluted on www.Nigeriadailytimes.com
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by jife(m): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2019
Being without rings is not an evidence of failed marriage. Many choose not to wear. Poster find something to do besides wishing people evil
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by DrThanos: 4:07am On Jan 23, 2019
Mryacks:

Hehehe...I like his character in Hush. I am just finding out now say na him marry this girl ooh
Yeah one of my favs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours / Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.