Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele (2533 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by shadrach77: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2010
trouble looms if Jonathan runs – Primate Ayodele
•Says Jega’ll let Nigerians down
By Olajire Ishola
Sunday, August 15, 2010
•Primate Ayodele
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section

Equated with Nostradamus, a 16th century French Physician/Prognosticator, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church gained prominence for the accuracy of most of his predictions. He recently spoke with Sunday Sun in his modest office in the Oke-Afa, Isolo area of Lagos where he again reeled out several mind-blowing predictions. Excerpts…

INEC and Jega
This book (Warning to the Nations) was published in April 2010, in which I predicted that (former Independent National Electoral Commission chairman, Prof Maurice) Iwu will be removed and it came to pass. Let me tell you categorically that (Prof Attahiru) Jega does not have a solution to election rigging in Nigeria. Jega will disappoint Nigerians.

Don’t expect any miracle from the man, as he will eventually compromise. He would want to do the right thing but the forces in operation would not let him conduct a credible election. There is an agenda, which will make Jega to disappoint Nigerians and the President himself.

2011 election
Expect a lot of happenings. There will be election in 2011 and President Jonathan and IBB will contest. But I can tell you that (Abubakar) Atiku, (Muhammadu) Buhari can never rule this country again. As for Jonathan, he will contest but he will not win. There will be rigging and all sorts of vices. We all saw what happened after the June 12 (1993) election was annulled.

I have told you and I repeat it that this democracy will break this country. Apart from democracy breaking this country, the issue of zoning will bring no good to the country. The solution is that Jonathan must not contest the election if you want peace. He should honour the gentleman agreement in the PDP(Peoples Democratic Party) so that the country can move forward. If Jonathan contests, he will win by force but it will cause a lot of problems for the country, and this country may break up as a result of it.

People may see this as a bad prediction, but for those that have ears let them listen to the warning of God. People may criticize it but it is a warning from God. For those that God loves, He reveals himself.
People are pushing Jonathan to run for presidency in 2011 but he should not listen to them. Old politicians will pitch tent against themselves that may result in another coup in Nigeria. In the interim, a sponsored coup is likely to occur. I know President Jonathan may not like what I’m saying, but he should not listen to sycophants.
We predicted last year that there would be changes in (late President Umaru) Yar’Adua’s government. A lot of people criticized it. If Jonathan wants this country to be one indivisible entity, he should not contest next year’s presidential election. I am not against Jonathan, but that is what God says. We are saying it the way God revealed it to us. This is not a matter of calculation; it is what God said.

I am saying it for the avoidance of doubt that Nigeria will break up. Whether we pray or not, it is the wish of God. I know many people may not like to hear this. Some may be saying why is this man talking like this, but it is what God has decreed. Nigeria will not experience peace until it breaks up. I don’t know when it will happen but it will come to pass.

Let us pray for peaceful election. Lagos State governor, (Babatunde) Fashola, will be elected for a second term but it is not going to be easy for him. There will be problems in Ogun State because of the 2011 election as a greenhorn will emerge as the governor. Alao-Akala will be elected by force in Oyo and there is going to be problem in the state. In Ekiti, Oni will contest and will win. I did not see (Rauf) Aregbesola as governor of Osun. If the internal wrangling in the Osun State PDP is not resolved, they may not pick the right candidate for the election.

After the 2011 election, there is going to be agitation for a new state from the present Osun. Ijebu State is coming out of Ogun. A new state is coming out of Lagos but not at this time.

Niger Delta
The issue of militancy in Niger Delta is not over yet. Another set of militants will soon emerge.

House of Representatives
The House of Representatives will continue having crises until (Dimeji) Bankole is removed. Both (federal) legislative houses will come up with controversial bills that will cause confusion in the country. The present lawmakers will not carry out a good Constitution amendment. Another set of lawmakers will amend the Constitution that Nigerians will accept. A national conference that will negotiate Nigeria’s future is on the way.
Elders of the Christian Association of Nigeria should leave the running of CAN to the youths. A reform is coming to CAN and we should pray against another religious crisis. If it is not prevented with prayers, the crisis will leave the country devastated.

Entertainment and education sectors
There will be crisis in ANTP (Association of Nigerian Theatre Practitioners) that will last for about eight years. The body will witness a lot of changes. Another faction will emerge from the present ANTP that will bear another name. We need to pray very well so that we don’t lose a respected artiste this year.
The policy makers will change our educational system. The 6-3-3-4 system will be changed as well as the university education system.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by Osama10(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2010
Better if it breakes up.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by thehomer: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2010
Another joker making predictions.

He might as well go ahead and mention who the next president will be.
He should also have given us the precise month and year of Nigeria's break up.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by Zodiac61(m): 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2010
Here we go again. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Don't these morons normally wait till the end of the year before making their prophesies predictions.

I have told you and I repeat it that this democracy will break this country

Of course, what we need is a theocracy with Primate Ayodele as the head Honcho. Using the bible as the giver of the laws, we will be able to stone adulterers, homosexuals, people who work on the sabbath and so on. We would not need hospitals (think of the savings) as prayers will cure all illnesses.
As for education, we will teach are children to read and study the bible. after all, that is all they need. We will never let them near sciences because learning to test hypotheses leads to atheism, and we cannot have that.  undecided undecided undecided undecided
And although we would slowly sink back to the stone ages, at least, we would do so with god on our side.

On the other hand, we could all work towards a proper democratic and secular state, where human rights are respected, where people are free to worship whatever god they choose to (or none at all) and where religion is a private matter between a man or woman and whatever non-existent supernatural being tickles his or her fancy. A state where socially useless individuals like pastors, vicars, imams, prophets and the like are consigned to the dustbins they all truly deserve to be at.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by Dolemite(f): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2010
NEVER listen to a primate.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2010
Dolemite:

grin grin grin grin Precious, just precious
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by TheClown: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2010
The primate was not equivocal in his predictions, meaning, he's sure of their authenticity.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by ud4u: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2010
I would have appreciated it if the prediction were accurate not I don't know when but it will happen. Of course Nigeria is going to break one day and everybody knows about it. Because we cannot continue to pretend as one when we know we are not one.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by seyibrown(f): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2010
Here the go again, the baby anti-christs!
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by oduz: 12:49am On Dec 06, 2010
shadrach77:

trouble looms if Jonathan runs – Primate Ayodele
•Says Jega’ll let Nigerians down
By Olajire Ishola
Sunday, August 15, 2010
•Primate Ayodele
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section

Equated with Nostradamus, a 16th century French Physician/Prognosticator, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church gained prominence for the accuracy of most of his predictions. He recently spoke with Sunday Sun in his modest office in the Oke-Afa, Isolo area of Lagos where he again reeled out several mind-blowing predictions. Excerpts…

2011 election
Expect a lot of happenings. There will be election in 2011 and President Jonathan and IBB will contest. But I can tell you that (Abubakar) Atiku, (Muhammadu) Buhari can never rule this country again. As for Jonathan, he will contest but he will not win. There will be rigging and all sorts of vices. We all saw what happened after the June 12 (1993) election was annulled.

I have told you and I repeat it that this democracy will break this country. Apart from democracy breaking this country, the issue of zoning will bring no good to the country. The solution is that Jonathan must not contest the election if you want peace. He should honour the gentleman agreement in the PDP(Peoples Democratic Party) so that the country can move forward. If Jonathan contests, he will win by force but it will cause a lot of problems for the country, and this country may break up as a result of it.

People may see this as a bad prediction, but for those that have ears let them listen to the warning of God. People may criticize it but it is a warning from God. For those that God loves, He reveals himself.
People are pushing Jonathan to run for presidency in 2011 but he should not listen to them. Old politicians will pitch tent against themselves that may result in another coup in Nigeria. In the interim, a sponsored coup is likely to occur. I know President Jonathan may not like what I’m saying, but he should not listen to sycophants.
We predicted last year that there would be changes in (late President Umaru) Yar’Adua’s government. A lot of people criticized it. If Jonathan wants this country to be one indivisible entity, he should not contest next year’s presidential election. I am not against Jonathan, but that is what God says. We are saying it the way God revealed it to us. This is not a matter of calculation; it is what God said.

I am saying it for the avoidance of doubt that Nigeria will break up. Whether we pray or not, it is the wish of God. I know many people may not like to hear this. Some may be saying why is this man talking like this, but it is what God has decreed. Nigeria will not experience peace until it breaks up. I don’t know when it will happen but it will come to pass.

Let us pray for peaceful election. Lagos State governor, (Babatunde) Fashola, will be elected for a second term but it is not going to be easy for him. There will be problems in Ogun State because of the 2011 election as a greenhorn will emerge as the governor. Alao-Akala will be elected by force in Oyo and there is going to be problem in the state. In Ekiti, Oni will contest and will win. [size=8pt]I did not see (Rauf) Aregbesola as governor of Osun.[/size] If the internal wrangling in the Osun State PDP is not resolved, they may not pick the right candidate for the election.

After the 2011 election, there is going to be agitation for a new state from the present Osun. Ijebu State is coming out of Ogun. A new state is coming out of Lagos

Now that Aregbesola is governor of OSUN State, Primate may need to upgrade his crystal ball or review his prediction for respectability  cool
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2010
GBAM!!! MOG my foots(spelling)

BANKPHB: One day car will drive itself
Good, better, _ _ _bankPHB!

OYEDELE: In Ekiti, Oni will contest and will win. I did not see (Rauf) Aregbesola as governor of Osun.
Fake, Faker, _ _ _Primate?
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by nuclearboy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2010
And where are the MOG worshippers to defend this pig's blunders?

As general as he tried to make it, he had no choice but to authenticate himself by making direct assertions and now, we see the stated falling on their faces.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by eyzhvntsn: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2010
Dolemite:

Classic!!!!
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
their worshippers will start trooping to church at this period of the year to hear their so-called prophecies for next year, as if its going to do them any good. The previous ones never added anything to their lives, as a matter of fact, it made them worse.
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by Adanora: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2010
Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Primate Ayodele Prophet of Doom, Fake fake fake. He will break into pieces no our country Nigeria. Arrant Nonsense
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by Ymodulus: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2010
[size=14pt]RELIGIONIST and their Gods of Prediction.
I dey laugh[/size]
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:
GBAM!!! MOG my foots(spelling)

BANKPHB: One day car will drive itself
Good, better, _ _ _bankPHB!

OYEDELE: In Ekiti, Oni will contest and will win. I did not see (Rauf) Aregbesola as governor of Osun.
Fake, Faker, _ _ _Primate?

Who remember this prophesy?
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 23, 2014
AIRDIG:

Who remember this prophesy?

I do. All these "God of man" sef. Lies incorporated!
Re: Nigeria Will Break Up - Primate Ayodele by Weah96: 4:56am On Oct 23, 2014
So who gonna win the Manchester United/Chelsea match this weekend? Jesus usually reveals this kind of information to these prophets.

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Expected Of A Leader ( Pastor , Elder Etc ) In Church - From Titus / Demonic, Queen Of Heaven!!! / The 12 Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.