Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri (42137 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) / Reception Ceremony For The Arrival Of COVID-19 Vaccines In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by Slynation(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
elotajohn1:
Alhaji Atïku Abubakar GCFR tormentor Of The King in The North you're welcome to Owerri nnem. Iwu Onye Ababa Nna

Below is the hotel Rochas is building for us o
AprokobubemmM..... grin warris diz grin grin
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by Asshurbanipall: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mad man in your mind you think it is because Imo state is of any importance. Campaign is moving from state to state. Today is Imo, next stop is Abia.

Abagworo:
Why Owerri instead of Enugu?
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by EyezofGod120: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Igbo kwenu
Igbo kunie

To God
Igbo amaka.
oya ndogbo follow me go
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by EyezofGod120: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
chiangwar:
Presidential Campaign Rally is ongoing in Owerri, Imo State.
oya ndigbo
follow me go
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by RomanEmpire50(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Basic123:
Peter Obi the errand boy

SARAKI-the real VP

Atiku-The hausa fulani muslim master

Southyeasterners-Hausa fulani muslim Atiku slaves

Nnamdi Kanu-The looser and non entity

grin

Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
IMO for PDP

Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by davecris(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ihedioha will always wear that cap no matter what dressing he's on. I am beginning to suspect him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by easy34(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by jrusky(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
chiedu7:

E pain this Almajiri grin

The painment is too much. The thing dey pepper zombies wella.

1 Like

Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by CaptainGOOD: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Amakavula:
Owerri the land of cheap girls...

Is that what ur Brain can think of on this post?
Prostitution Don do u strong thing
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by TAxposer: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
post=75008776:
IMO for PDP

terrible...
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by senatordave1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
The campaign has flopped and failed.ihedioha is the biggest igbo personality at his failed campaign
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by senatordave1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nature8:

Our incoming PRESIDENT, you're highly welcome sir cheesy cheesy
President of owerri.buhari will get 30% while apga and pdp will struggle for the remaining 70%.

1 Like

Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by Finnese001: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin

Igbo Amaka
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by Finnese001: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Welcome my president
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by chukel(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
post=75007620:
IMO 95% for Atiku
this is just normal daily activity on whetheral road.
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by IDanfulani(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8qIMVMUbbQ
chiangwar:
Presidential Campaign Rally is ongoing in Owerri, Imo State.
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by livelymatilda22: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
post=75008776:
IMO for PDP
Cars are more than people... Empty seats everywhere... Are you sure that is South east or Togo?

Is this why they have been running from campaigning in South East? What a shame

1 Like

Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by koyeni(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin

Check my profile
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by docadams: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
post=75007620:
IMO 95% for Atiku

Why are cars more than Atiku supporters. Just echoing a previous thought.

1 Like

Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by ksbusari(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
richidinho:
Our Ekwueme of economy, i sight you

Baba when you are sworn in make sure you take dollar back to where Buhari met it @170

yours sincerely,

Richie Atiku
like he sees dollar everyday. mcheew.
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by batstan(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
shearer1982:
I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead I bought a raffle ticket for a brand new car. When i got home I explained to my dad what I did and he beat the crap out of me. But the next day, when my dad woke up and opened the door, outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me, because the car was from the electricity company! They were there to cut off the electricity so my dad beat the crap out of me again.
grin
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Am seeing the ex-chief servant.
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by aremu1965: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
richidinho:

Baba when you are sworn in make sure you take dollar back to where Buhari met it @170

yours sincerely,

Richie Atiku

Where is the stadium . Where are the crowd?
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by blazetitov: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
richidinho:

yours sincerely,

Richie Atiku

How do you think he will be able to achieve that??
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by LINTUNE(m): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
elotajohn1:
Alhaji Atïku Abubakar GCFR tormentor Of The King in The North you're welcome to Owerri nnem. Iwu Onye Ababa Nna

Below is the hotel Rochas is building for us o
lol angry grin grin
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by LINTUNE(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
shearer1982:
I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead I bought a raffle ticket for a brand new car. When i got home I explained to my dad what I did and he beat the crap out of me. But the next day, when my dad woke up and opened the door, outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me, because the car was from the electricity company! They were there to cut off the electricity so my dad beat the crap out of me again.
lol grin
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by Banmeallday: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Putting in Isi Agu makes you a supporter of Igbo right?

Look how Ohaneze and many Igbo have bastardized the culture that other nations (AREWA) are taking it as a joke....

SAY NO TO ELECTION AND NO TO FULANI RULE

Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by mimariamabudul1: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
#TheRescueTeamInOwerri #BNWA

Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
In a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...Majority of Nigerians are oppressed people but they dont know it..and have taken it as a way of life. Our dignity have been strip off us with little to hold on to....and they are not bothered as long as it can provide some scrumps of bread on their table at that point in time with no care in the world if the country burns to the ground.sometimes I wonder why matured and discerning mind have allowed this shallow thinkers to occupy every nook and cranny of the Nairaland.
People can vote for any one from any party who appeal to them but they should not market stupidity and insanity and call it Intelligence.

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE....for Buhari to boycott a debate which is our only means of holding him hostage and demand for accountability of his government yet he denied us that opportunity as a tyrant he have always bn...APC is busy selling an illitrate, mentally and physically challenged tyrant to us and all u people could do is continuing shifting blames and evading accountability...The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.WE WARNED those supporting Buhari that it was just a matter of time before the reality facing ordinary Nigerians caught up with them
You cannot fight a huge war with blunt weaponry and expired war arsenal. Buhari has so much blood, callousness, deception and incompetence on his hands going into this very important election where Nigerians decide whether the country remains in poverty and disaster or take an aim at rebounding towards prosperity.
In just 4 years, Nigeria has faced some of its greatest economic challenges since 1983 all because of one tyrant in Aso Rock. Watch how the economy will rebound again when Atiku becomes president, then you'll tell me if that tyrant in Aso Rock wasn't the one who caused the recession, economic downturn, high job losses, high inflation and poverty on Nigerians. Compare 1983 and 2015, you'll realize a chameleon will always be a chameleon.
God Bless NigeriaA Vote for buhari is SATANIC!Buhari is lifeless! UNITED STATES PRESIDENT "Donald Trump..Poverty means integrity to Buhari , meanwhile he is deceiving people with false integrity, while embezzlling moneywe must remove the clamity called Buhari and replace him with the Atiku the person wey go unite us and make our country start to work againYou must believe in cartoon characters to believe BUHARI can defeat ATIKU

Sometimes, reality is difficult to stare at but best to face it

ATIKU can "NEVER" lose
Re: The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
See them shouting Atiku (a norther); while they have ignored their own son and daughter also now in the presidential race and will later be complaining of marginalisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Obasanjo: My 2 Parents Are From Abeokuta, I Bear Owu Tribal Marks / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.