Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (55807 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Succumbed To FG’s "Superior Argument" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 12:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Prior to Peter Obi's arrival, Labour Party had just 5000 followers. Today, it's followers base has increased to 148,000 followers just under a month after Peter Obi moved to the Party. Below are some photos;

https://twitter.com/chi_neche_rem/status/1532628028508995587?t=NBDUX1U0Gk0XHhKdJ_Dhzg&s=19

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 12:14am On Jun 23, 2022
APC and PDP supporters below should stop the hate on Peter Obi. Market your own candidate. If you must compare and contrast, do so based on credibility. We should all remember that any mistake in 2023 will mean more suffering on ourselves and our Loved ones. Peace

454 Likes 35 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by triple996(m): 12:14am On Jun 23, 2022
No election on Twitter wink

Most of these noise makers 4rm d east won't even be able to vote 2023 bcus of Simon ekpa grin

186 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by blazingblender(m): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2022
It's a movement
Watch what will happen next
This one no be chilse play
We are in for business

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by maleekberry: 12:17am On Jun 23, 2022
The Peter obi effect

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by yyba: 12:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Let it grow to 1 billion as long as inec doesn't and won't have polling unit on any social media grin

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by VoteTinubu2023: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Handle followed by non PVC holders, diaspora Nigerians, foreigners. It's a delusion.

Let's even assume the numbers are real. That means a meagre 180k votes. Does that win you Presidency? Ignorant dumb-fucccks.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

53 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by joyandfaith: 12:33am On Jun 23, 2022
yyba:
Let it grow to 1 billion as long as inec doesn't and won't have polling on any social media grin
Apc e-rats keep saying elections are not won on social media but that have forgotten that endsars started as online campaign and later became street protests . FG had to ban Twitter because of that.

210 Likes 24 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by GoooodHardDick: 12:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Remove Ethnicity, remove religion:

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi..
Just ONE!!

Am waiting

292 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by ygowon: 12:37am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Handle followed by non PVC holders, diaspora Nigerians, foreigners. It's a delusion.

Why then are you scared of the party?

Peter Obi will benefit Everyone. Tinubu will benefit only agberos and his family members

233 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by VoteTinubu2023: 12:53am On Jun 23, 2022
joyandfaith:

Apc e-rats keep saying elections are not won on social media but that have forgotten that endsars started as online campaign and later became street protests . FG had to ban Twitter because of that.
Immediately after EndSARS when the memory was still fresh. At EndSARS hotspot in Lagos, there was a Senatorial seat election and APC won. Keep deceiving yourself.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by joyandfaith: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Immediately after EndSARS when the memory was still fresh. At EndSARS hotspot in Lagos, there was a Senatorial seat election and APC won. Keep deceiving yourself.

Endsars was not about Tinubu. Your psychotic mind wouldn't understand but hail your oppressors.

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by cherishmichael: 1:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Kudos, nwa nne!!.

4 Likes

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by ygowon: 1:35am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Vote OBI 2023. Vote LP.
I hope Peter Obi wins, and I hope he’ll make positives changes to the country. I pray those that have been supporting Buhari’s government and those supporting Tinubu, stay alive to enjoy the new Nigeria they did not fight for.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by derecho(m): 1:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Structure don dey set

Stand and Stay OBIdient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM_EJxTsHyY

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by plaindealer: 1:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Wetin you expect with the influx of Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by ygowon: 1:55am On Jun 23, 2022
plaindealer:
Wetin you expect with the influx of Igbos.
In 2023, we need a President that will be under a Godly influence, not one that may or may not be under the influence of white powder. Making wild economic policies of sending 50 million youths to join the army while eating cassava and corn! E ma gba mi Olugbala!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Dear God,

I don't want to be enlisted into the Nigerian Army only because I'm a Nigerian Youth and may I eat more healthier foods than agbadó and cassava

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by popez: 3:05am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:

Most of these noise makers 4rm d east won't even be able to vote 2023 bcus of Simon ekpa grin

No election on Twitter but Peter Obi is giving you sleepless nights. Just Look at the time you're commenting on a Labour party/Peter Obi thread. It's either you're scared or you're mad!

Labour party/Peter Obi will win this election by a wide margin. No other candidate stands a chance! The youths have spoken!

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Phiniter(m): 3:10am On Jun 23, 2022
popez:

No election on Twitter but Peter Obi is giving you sleepless nights. Just Look at the time you're commenting on a Labour party/Peter Obi thread. It's either you're scared or you're mad!

Labour party/Peter Obi will win this election by a wide margin. No other candidate stands a chance! The youths have spoken!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by popez: 3:11am On Jun 23, 2022
ygowon:
I hope Peter Obi wins, and I hope he’ll make positives changes to the country. I pray those that have been supporting Buhari’s government and those supporting Tinubu, stay alive to enjoy the new Nigeria they did not fight for.

He will win, we need to work hard and redouble our efforts too, cos nothing good comes easy. Peter Obi will effect positive changes, and will also be fair to all Nigerians.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by popez: 3:16am On Jun 23, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Even Southwesterners don't want Tinubu. Nigeria is too delicate to be handed over to a criminal. God forbid!

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:36am On Jun 23, 2022
This is the time to be Obidient.

One of my Elder bro displayed to me how DisObidient he was yesterday.

Now I know there is a big task ahead of me. Oh yea, I need to teach Senior bros how to be Obidient because I'm an Obidient guy.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by UrPapa: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2022
ygowon:
This deserves front page but Seun and nairaland is against Peter Obi.

This is to tell u how enlightened people, irrespective of tribe and religion are in for something good and beneficial to everyone.

Not APC that only know how to plan to win election but doesn't know how to plan to lead.

Trial and error set of people in government
Seun and nairaland are scared of igbo success

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by IamWonderful: 6:08am On Jun 23, 2022
I was expecting the group to have about 20 million igbos on the page but it is quite disappointing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by donleo92(m): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2022
waytin won increase before?

abeg make them go sit down. how many core northerner dey use Twitter? abi na women way dey market dey use Twitter? naija hasn't gotten to the stage of Twitter campaign.. naija na grassroot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by sukar886: 6:10am On Jun 23, 2022
triple996:

As if you have voters card, go n sit abeg

6 Likes

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Crixxx: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2022
Pelumi Obi the olorun oluwa of yaribanza Muslims dead and alive. The love is massive

All yimubu urchins will be weeping like their messiah below.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by IgOga(m): 6:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Manage your expectations.

You are dealing with crafty dinosaurs in APC and PDP.

8 Likes

Re: How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) by Authoreety: 6:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Anybody planning to rig the next election will go bedridden

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) / Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.