Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him (1049 Views)

‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by umahiprinceblog(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2019
A female American Pastor, Daphne Patoir, has made a sensational claim on YouTube about controversial Nigerian Pastor, T.B. Joshua.

She insisted she saw the Nigerian cleric ‘in Heaven’ where she was taken during a vision.

Responding to a video alleging Joshua’s ‘powers’ were demonic, Pastor Daphne Patoir shared her ‘Heavenly experience’.

“On Tuesday January 2nd, 2018, I was crying out to God because I wanted to be a follower of Jesus… to serve Him with my whole heart,” she recounted.

“Suddenly, it was as if my body was a barrel and I had fallen to the bottom of the barrel and Jesus replaced me, in my body. I was conscious that my body was sitting in the chair, in our room. We were flying at the speed of lightning,” she added.

The American – who ministers in Georgia with her husband Raynard – explained that she saw multiple ‘demons’ who were screaming out in fear as they seemed like ‘roaches’ before the ‘Holy One’.

“I lost control of my body. I remembered crying and telling Jesus that I was a simple girl from a small town and that the mystery was too much for me,” she vividly described, describing how the experience significantly solidified her faith.

“At lightning speed, Jesus took me into a room passed the second Heaven. As we entered, I saw three gift boxes. One had my name on it, the second one was given to a pastor I know and respect and the third one was given to T.B. Joshua. I saw T.B. Joshua in Heaven receiving a huge gift box,” she remarkably revealed.

Pastor Daphne said Jesus told her to ‘fear not’ when she pleaded that she wished to return to her body.

“I know this might sound crazy but my body wouldn’t allow me access,” she explained when she attempted to return to her body during the vision.

Thereafter, the minister reminisced how after she “saw everything He wanted to show me, my body allowed me in.

“I fell on my knees and I wept. Hours later, I was stil....................continue reading here: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/07/tb-joshua-using-demonic-powers-american-pastor-reveals-where-she-saw-him.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Na so. E tun ti de. If he likes he should use queen of the coast power in as much as he gives back to the society more than our so called men of God make he dey use am dey go

1 Like

Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by tyup(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Mtcheww.
have Tb Joshua been spoiling her tithing business even in the US lately?
Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by shortgun(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2019
tyup:
Mtcheww.

have Tb Joshua been spoiling her tithing business even in the US lately?
You didn't even read the post b4 commenting grin
Look how u made a fool of urself. Lazy youth
Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Those who know, know.

Not surprised at all, for it's hard for those who walk by the Spirit to make unwarranted mistakes.

I don't need to go to heaven to find out the truth.

To God be the glory.
Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
umahiprinceblog:
A female American Pastor, Daphne Patoir, has made a sensational claim on YouTube about controversial Nigerian Pastor, T.B. Joshua.

She insisted she saw the Nigerian cleric ‘in Heaven’ where she was taken during a vision.

Responding to a video alleging Joshua’s ‘powers’ were demonic, Pastor Daphne Patoir shared her ‘Heavenly experience’.

“On Tuesday January 2nd, 2018, I was crying out to God because I wanted to be a follower of Jesus… to serve Him with my whole heart,” she recounted.

“Suddenly, it was as if my body was a barrel and I had fallen to the bottom of the barrel and Jesus replaced me, in my body. I was conscious that my body was sitting in the chair, in our room. We were flying at the speed of lightning,” she added.

The American – who ministers in Georgia with her husband Raynard – explained that she saw multiple ‘demons’ who were screaming out in fear as they seemed like ‘roaches’ before the ‘Holy One’.

“I lost control of my body. I remembered crying and telling Jesus that I was a simple girl from a small town and that the mystery was too much for me,” she vividly described, describing how the experience significantly solidified her faith.

“At lightning speed, Jesus took me into a room passed the second Heaven. As we entered, I saw three gift boxes. One had my name on it, the second one was given to a pastor I know and respect and the third one was given to T.B. Joshua. I saw T.B. Joshua in Heaven receiving a huge gift box,” she remarkably revealed.

Pastor Daphne said Jesus told her to ‘fear not’ when she pleaded that she wished to return to her body.

“I know this might sound crazy but my body wouldn’t allow me access,” she explained when she attempted to return to her body during the vision.

Thereafter, the minister reminisced how after she “saw everything He wanted to show me, my body allowed me in.

“I fell on my knees and I wept. Hours later, I was stil....................continue reading here: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/07/tb-joshua-using-demonic-powers-american-pastor-reveals-where-she-saw-him.html

Lies from the pit of hell!

1 Like

Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
jesusjnr:

Those who know, know.

Not surprised at all, for it's hard for those who walk by the Spirit to make unwarranted mistakes.

I don't need to go to heaven to find out the truth.

To God be the glory.

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone" (Revelation 19:20).

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still" (Revelation 22:11).

1 Like

Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone" (Revelation 19:20).

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still" (Revelation 22:11).

jesusjnr:
Lol!

I am not only TB Joshua's disciple, but also the disciple of Kumuyi and every other church leader i endorse.

For they are all satanists by virtue of my endorsement! grin

So says the blind fool and ignorant swine.

jesusjnr:
I can't keep wasting time with a swine who refuses to leave the scumfilled pit he is, because he sees it as the cleanest place ever.

Matthew 7:6 (KJV)

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

I am not only TB Joshua's disciple, but also the disciple of Kumuyi and every other church leader i endorse.

jesusjnr:
I can't keep wasting time with a swine who refuses to leave the scumfilled pit he is, because he sees it as the cleanest place ever.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect" (Matthew 24:24).

1 Like

Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect" (Matthew 24:24).

jesusjnr:
Lol!

jesusjnr:

Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by peggywebbs(f): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
I don't believe her even from the description of her lightening speed movement with Jesus. She made it sound like it was her first time experiencing a vision. What she described was an out of body experience and even witches do that.

From the revelations of genuine prophets who have seen Jesus describes a very peaceful and awesome feeling and not the urge to return to their body. Even the devil appears as an angel of light.

Please anything that is not in accordance of the word of God should be disregarded. The revelations given by the Holy Spirit is usually to glorify the name of God and not a man of God. Holy Spirit does not pin people down or hold them bound like she described how are her husband was pinned down. It's only a demon that does that.

Anyway for those who are seeking the truth please read your bible, pray and fast. Do not exhault any man of God. Every man of God is a servant of God and should deny himself.
Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

jesusjnr:

"For many shall come in My name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many" (Matthew 24:5).

This prediction is being fulfilled before our very eyes as we speak.

1 Like

Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"For many shall come in My name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many" (Matthew 24:5).

This prediction is being fulfilled before our very eyes as we speak.

jesusjnr:
Lol!

jesusjnr:

Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
peggywebbs:

I don't believe her even from the description of her lightening speed movement with Jesus. She made it sound like it was her first time experiencing a vision. What she described was an out of body experience and even witches do that.

From the revelations of genuine prophets who have seen Jesus describes a very peaceful and awesome feeling and not the urge to return to their body. Even the devil appears as an angel of light.

Please anything that is not in accordance of the word of God should be disregarded. The revelations given by the Holy Spirit is usually to glorify the name of God and not a man of God. Holy Spirit does not pin people down or hold them bound like she described how are her husband was pinned down. It's only a demon that does that.

Anyway for those who are seeking the truth please read your bible, pray and fast. Do not exhault any man of God. Every man of God is a servant of God and should deny himself.

God bless you. smiley
Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

jesusjnr:

"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many" (Matthew 24:11).

This prophecy has also been abundantly fulfilled more than ever in recent years as we now see. undecided
Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many" (Matthew 24:11).

This prophecy has also been abundantly fulfilled more than ever in recent years as we now see. undecided

jesusjnr:
Lol!

jesusjnr:

Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

jesusjnr:

"But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived" (2 Timothy 3:13).

Occult seducers are spreading all over the place like never before in these last days. You've been exposed and you better repent before it gets too late.
Re: ‘TB Joshua Using ‘demonic Powers’ - American Pastor Reveals Where She Saw Him by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived" (2 Timothy 3:13).

Occult seducers are spreading all over the place like never before in these last days. You've been exposed and you better repent before it gets too late.

jesusjnr:
Lol!

jesusjnr:

(1) (Reply)

The War Is Spiritual! / Why You Should Absolutely Question "God" / The Pope Confounds Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.