Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) (20407 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers / 2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / Buhari Meets With A Delegation Of Nigerians Living In Netherlands(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Is that not Jubril?
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by wink2015(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ndlistic:
Today in Abuja, President Mohamadu Buhari received a delegation of European Union, led by Chief Observer, Ms. Maria Arena at AsoVillaToday.

See more photos below

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/president-mohamadu-buhari-received.html?m=1

THE BIG QUESTION STILL REMAINS.

Will President Muhammadu Buhari be ready to conduct a free and fair presidential election come February, 2019?

It is not only to smile and change hands with European Union delegation or American delegation.

The pudding is in the eating.

Many Nigerians especially from southern Nigeria do not trust President Muhammadu Buhari.

Besides, Buhari 's men are desperate for power and they are prepared to do anything possible to keep them remain in power.

And it is this Buhari 's men that are pushing him to go ahead to rig the presidential election.

Now Buhari have gotten his kins men in INEC ( YAKUBU AND MRS ZAKARI ) and is going as far as sacking the Chief Justice of the Federation.

CJN ONNOGHEN.

GOD ALMIGHTY IS WATCHING ALL THIS DRAMA AS IT UNFOLDING NO MATTER HOW LONG THE WILDERNESS MAY REMAIN DARK.
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by Glink2018(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
They've come to warn him to put the interest of the nation above his political interest .

If he looses , Make he hand over peacefully like Jonathan did .

....and on the other hand, if Atiku lose make he take am with fate....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by iHart(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
I swear this man doesn’t know who they are, all he knows he that are whites and need to be respected, aside that he’s clueless AF!
A country with over 100,000 professors is being ruled by an illiterate and the illiterate is being controlled by gworo chewing illiterates. WTF!
Nairaland pangolo beaters, oya come and masturbatê.
He talks about respect like he’s governing a community, if he doesn’t like the heat he should get the f out of the kitchen.
at least he is more learned than you. The illiterate will lead till 2023.
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by TheMoniker: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
iHart:
at least he is more learned than you. The illiterate will lead till 2023.
Talk for yourself and your family members and your generations yet unborn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yeeh see client angry
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by Afamed: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK SAK. 4+4
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by CrestMan: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Heheheh........

Thanks for making me laugh.... chai grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by CrestMan: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Originality007:
grin grin grin that second pic, i wonder waiting those oyinbo men dey think....

Oyibos: This Man that's laughing is truly LIFELESS! Who's laughing with him? tongue
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by Boyoskik(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
It has been clearly established that there is no political relationship between Industrialized nations and TWcountries...hence there wouldn't be a government characterized by incompentence, corrupt, clueless leaders with abysmal and shabby performances like pmb in the case of 9ja.

The is a mere misrepresentation of Interest! undecided embarassed
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by iHart(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
TheMoniker:

Talk for yourself and your family members and your generations yet unborn.
that's actually what I am doing. On behalf of them, I still say that the "illiterate" will lead till 2023!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by RevenGeMission: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
What was your father doing when buhari was contesting ?
TheMoniker:
grin
I swear this man doesn’t know who they are, all he knows he that are whites and need to be respected, aside that he’s clueless AF!
A country with over 100,000 professors is being ruled by an illiterate and the illiterate is being controlled by gworo chewing illiterates. WTF!
Nairaland pangolo beaters, oya come and masturbatê.
He talks about respect like he’s governing a community, if he doesn’t like the heat he should get the f out of the kitchen.
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by semyman: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
See all the frustrated foolish fools insulting Buhari
When you people were running Kemi Adeosun down, I thought your family member will replace her.
Mumus gossiping on Nairaland
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by gtown: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
nsesam:
You can't bribe this team sir
Did you see Atiku in the picture?
Buhari doesn't give ''transport money''. he isn't like your Atiku.
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by TheMoniker: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
RevenGeMission:
What was your father doing when buhari was contesting ?
grin My father was a permanent secretary in a federal ministry (career officer) which your father never attain that height, my father schooled (university o) in the UK when your father was in the farm. My father bought properties with his hard earned money in USA, UK and 4 other states in Nigeria.
Now tell me about your father grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by san316(m): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
They came to warn him to hand over to Atiku. US trip is saying off grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by blackgold2018(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Silly people celebrating whites.. when will Africa start sending delegates to Europe. Slaves.
Only yar'adua was the president to stand out.
Right from inception of Nigeria.. our leaders hv bn asslicking whites.
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by RevenGeMission: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
lol

Everybody's father is the permanent secretary , they live in jerusalem and studied in Pluto , until someone else burst their lie

TheMoniker:

grin My father was a permanent secretary in a federal ministry (career officer) which your father never attain that height, my father schooled (university o) in the UK when your father was in the farm. My father bought properties with his hard earned money in USA, UK and 4 other states in Nigeria.
Now tell me about your father grin grin

A secretary is still a secretary (Akowe) with typewriter / messenger boi , even if its career office or post office grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by reuben79: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
do think buhari will undetstand their english
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by TheMoniker: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
RevenGeMission:
lol

Everybody's father is the permanent secretary , they live in jerusalem and studied in Pluto , until someone else burst their lie

A secretary is still a secretary (Akowe) with typewriter / messenger boi , even if its career office or post office grin grin grin grin grin
Lol grin cry me a river.
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by ofwest47(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
See IPOB wailers and haters and the looters party chiefs or thieves you call them wailing and hating to see all the European countries representatives coming to give their unflinching support for Buhari 2019 .
Sai Buhari Sai Baba 4+4= 8
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by bigfish3k: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
yrex01:
nd last time I chk, lifeless means "a body with no life", how can a breathing being b lifeless ? Who's is now illiterate ? Him or you ?

lifeless in that context means , somebody that is not lively in discussions, cant make any input in discussions even when its glaring for him to fill in the gap in discussions, he will just be smiling sheepishly . NO contributions because of knowledge gap and want of what to say
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by Loydwilliam: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
in tears i write this, how will u like to see your country in the hands of the MUSLIM that your country is been sold out to MUSLIM and been ISLAMIZE that is the aim of the government for 2019. BUHARI and co. will come back to power if we the Christian are not prayerful and d coming back of BUHARI and co. is for d Christians. ATIKU is no match for BUHARI except through prayer, the church that are supposed to pray for their country are after money, many churches in Nigeria are into 21 days fasting and prayer some more than 21 days but how many of them took out time to pray for their country everybody is praying for prosperity,favor and many others. Christian in Nigeria need to pray out that (beast) that call him self BUHARI his coming back will b more tough than his pervious tenor pass this message across to your PASTOR to as many people u can reach with this message please and please Nigeria need ur prayer let the church stand in one voice and pray for mercy for this nation

#PRAYFORNIGERIA
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by smalls001: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
VaselineCrew:
grin
LOL...So dumb like your name.....
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by Minno: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Am sorry for this country.
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by zazza01(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Vry Shame 2 u...!
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by Dollabiz: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
to do what

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office / N3.6tr Rail Contract Bypasses FEC Approval / Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.