Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) (20412 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers / 2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / Buhari Meets With A Delegation Of Nigerians Living In Netherlands(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by Freshboy2000(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ndlistic:
Today in Abuja, President Mohamadu Buhari received a delegation of European Union, led by Chief Observer, Ms. Maria Arena at AsoVillaToday.

See more photos below

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/president-mohamadu-buhari-received.html?m=1
zThe dullard
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by tyup(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
TheMoniker:

grin My father was a permanent secretary in a federal ministry (career officer) which your father never attain that height, my father schooled (university o) in the UK when your father was in the farm. My father bought properties with his hard earned money in USA, UK and 4 other states in Nigeria.
Now tell me about your father grin grin

Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by Olicris(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
OmoManU:
Pmb SAK
Sai Baba
4+4 inshallah
Onuku
Re: Buhari Receives A Delegation Of European Union In Aso Rock Today (photos) by arewaboy01(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2019
WritePal:
Haha. Check the look of the female delegate and the body language of the guying shaking his hand. Can you read between the lines? Hahaha. I'm loving what I'm reading. Something like a farewell meeting with bubu. Like the female delegates are saying in their mind: "Eh yah. He doesn't know the international community have agreed with Obj's intel that he has to go. He doesn't know these are his final days as president of Nigeria."

Say what you like about OBJ, he's the most respected and revered Nigerian figure in the international community. They always listen to his views and recommendations on Nigeria's leadership. Whoever he backs wins! Bubu was a beneficiary in 2015. This time, Atiku will be the beneficiary.
even Atiku knows he's losing this election Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: When I Become President, All My Ministers Of State Will Be Under 35 / Minister-Designate, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Resigns From The House Of Reps / 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.