Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari (15512 Views)

Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office / 2019: Bus Conductors Endorse Buhari For 2nd Term / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Tareq1105: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
LagosBoi2:
So it has gotten this bad for APC? When bus conductor begin get association? Conductor wey dey same route sef no sabi each other.

Imagine desperation for endorsement, very soon now na shoe shiner association go endorse am

Read with your eyes.

Is there anywhere it was said that APC founded Association of Bus Conductors?

Anybody can form any association and they can adopt any candidate of their choice. That doesn't mean the candidate so adopted knows them.
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Unorjieze: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Abgero looking for cheap relevance
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Sabby1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Some Nigerians are seriously senseless oh, they really don't want to progress

Imagine Bus Conductors Association of Nigeria

CONDUCTORS FOR GOD SAKE making false or impossible promise

If BUHARI probably or eventually win, they will no longer be CONDUCTORS but INSULATORS

From GRACE to CRAZE

Where is BRODA SHAGGI?
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Omeokachie: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Heard that association of armed robbers also vowed to deliver 12m votes.

Oloshos will give 25m votes

Boko haram 3m votes

Badoo 1.5m votes.
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Cool83(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tapout:
see these ones wey never chop food finish
they are the real voters, not nairaland guys that don't even have PVC
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by highdon(m): 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sirheny007:
Ironically,
Such is the kind of people who support this government.
Both Buhari and Conductors are fundamentally against giving people their 'Change'
grin grin

Guy why nah no no why

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Eclipse91: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
So bus conductors rich 6 million if ds man win we go get abt 80million
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by BigBizzy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
how else do you describe the effect of tramadol?
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
If atiku is promised the same, what will happen?

Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
what I hate to hear about this administration is that we are fighting corruption. the question I always ask myself is that who have they successfully prosecute for corruption
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by centoqoh(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hahahhaa cheesy cheesy cheesy...i'm not surprised. No learned elite in his sound mind will support Buhari.

Mtcheeeeeew... No b only 6million votes.
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by harbeebtech(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
So, Bus conductors have an association, nothing wey we no go hear from this country. grin
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by inspirenet: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Of course they will since they also don't give CHANGE
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Ruggedpen: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
so bus conductors get association.notin pesin no go see for naija
Na Buhari hold their change
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Nature8(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by ShilohB: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Imagine the category of persons supporting Buhari.
Lifeless people
Association without future
Killers
APC is a shame
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by justjify(m): 7:09am On Jan 23, 2019
They should mobilize passengers for their bus biko and announce the next bustop for APC
2019 owa oohh!
Booohari fé bó lé oooo
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Mchlobinna95: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2019
Sirheny007:
Ironically,
Such is the kind of people who support this government.
Both Buhari and Conductors are fundamentally against giving people their 'Change'
grin grin
Best comment ever........ ;DLol
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by mikolo4us: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2019
They are just like their dullard leader Buhari....lack of SSCE results
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Natty14(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2019
On Nov 16 2018, A Family Friend Told Me About Some Loans Offers By The APC. 100K And 250k Respectively.
I No Fit Carry Last, I Rushed To Apc Office Opp FMC Asaba. 250k Own Has Finished. Eww Chimoo!

Oya Give Me The 100k Form Naa.

They Gave Me The Form. GEEP TRADER MONI is boldly writen on it. The association is BCAN. Hmm. I Was Sceptical When I Found Out That They Marked Voters Card As A Compulsory Means Of Identification. These Apc Mean Biz Oo. They Colects The Voter Identification Number To Be Used To Rig The Election.

I No Fill The Form Sha Buh Many People Fill Am. Now BCAN Is Prouding Itself Of Mobilizing For Buhari. Lies.

Nigerians Have Scammer Brain. One Man Is BCAN. HE HAVE SCAMMED THE POOR MASSES OF THEIR VIN. GOD BREAK NIGERIA.

GOD BREAK NIGERIA

AMEN
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by logon599: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2019
Praktikals:
Do you expect people to take you serious with that pix you put up there?

What's the matter with the picture
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Praktikals(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2019
logon599:

What's the matter with the picture
Did you design that building?
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by logon599: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Praktikals:

Did you design that building?

Bro my number is on my signature right. You should've chatted me up and let me show you my works rather than assuming. Do I need to have 2 heads to design it? I don't understand
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by centoqoh(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
logon599:

Bro my number is on my signature right. You should've chatted me up and let me show you my works rather than assuming. Do I need to have 2 heads to design it? I don't understand

People shaaaa...! undecided undecided
Simple question; did u design that building?

A simple [/b]YES or NO[b] would do rather than this epistle of egoistic quote that ended up not answering d question!
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Praktikals(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
logon599:

Sorry bro. No offense intended. The environment does not look Nigerian, to me. If my observation is right, then I think you will get more patronage by using ur own personal previous work. My 1 cent

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by logon599: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
centoqoh:

People shaaaa...! undecided undecided
Simple question; did u design that building?

A simple [/b]YES or NO[b] would do rather than this epistle of egoistic quote that ended up not answering d question!

Aiit bro
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by logon599: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Praktikals:

Sorry bro. No offense intended. The environment does not look Nigerian, to me. If my observation is right, then I think you will get more patronage by using ur own personal previous work. My 1 cent

No offense taken as well. At your convenience you can check the thread on my profile. All the works there including this one are my designs. You can also hit me on whatsapp should you want further confirmation. I honestly think it stupidity using someone's work to get clients.
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by deomelo: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
LagosBoi2:
So it has gotten this bad for APC? When bus conductor begin get association? Conductor wey dey same route sef no sabi each other.

Imagine desperation for endorsement, very soon now na shoe shiner association go endorse am

Are conductors not Nigerians or government actions, programs and policies doesn't affect them? Or you just have more political and constitutional rights than conductors?

Freedom of association is a major part of the Nigerian constitution.

Nothing about you says you are better and have more rights than bus conductors.
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Praktikals(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
logon599:

No offense taken as well. At your convenience you can check the thread on my profile. All the works there including this one are my designs. You can also hit me on whatsapp should you want further confirmation. I honestly think it stupidity using someone's work to get clients.
Further confirmation? Hehehe, maybe when God picks my call. As at now, son of man never even get land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret / Speaker Bayelsa House Of Assembly, Tonye Isenah Impeached / Why Tinubu’s PR Experts Have Been Awfully Woeful - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.