Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira (1103 Views)

What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest / What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by IamDoughyean: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

What business can one invest in with a reasonable risk level and with good/quick returns and profit turn around in Nigeria. Investment amount is between 5 to 7 million Naira.

Please advise. Thank you
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by onibokun10(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
How about company wholesales?
Look for a viable manufacturing compsny. Apply for wholesales in a particular region.. Depending on how much time you have for your business sha
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by Agboki: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
For some developing parts of Lagos dat moni reach u buy 2 plots of land plus fencing,den u can leta resell in future dat 1 na sure cash!
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by Mykel51(m): 1:34am On Jan 23, 2019
IamDoughyean:
Hello Nairalanders,

What business can one invest in with a reasonable risk level and with good/quick returns and profit turn around in Nigeria. Investment amount is between 5 to 7 million Naira.

Please advise. Thank you

Consider investing with a Forex account manager...you wouldn't even need to invest all that amount..just a portion to get good rewards...contact me on 07065301081 for more details

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by BizBayo: 5:30am On Jan 23, 2019
Care to invest in Financial Technology? I mean a platform like Paypal, Paystack, Paga. The potential returns will marvel you. 2 - 5 million naira investment is ok. If you would be interested, kindly dm me with your whatsapp line.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Invest in codeine,tramadol and refnol... Call me to compensate me after 8months.
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by IamDoughyean: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2019
I don't want omo onile wahala yet or all this takeovers
Agboki:
For some developing parts of Lagos dat moni reach u buy 2 plots of land plus fencing,den u can leta resell in future dat 1 na sure cash!
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by IamDoughyean: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2019
Thanks a lot for your advice. I have it in consideration. I there a specific period for turn around?
Mykel51:

Consider investing with a Forex account manager...you wouldn't even need to invest all that amount..just a portion to get good rewards...contact me on 07065301081 for more details

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by Mykel51(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2019
IamDoughyean:
Thanks a lot for your advice. I have it in consideration. I there a specific period for turn around?

Monthly...rewards are actually gotten daily and weekly...but I recommend monthly... Like a second salary for you...its very safe and you would be the only one with access to your money...contact me on 07065301081 so I can explain further
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by Agboki: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2019
IamDoughyean:
I don't want omo onile wahala yet or all this takeovers

NOTING LYK DAT, NA EM MAKE ME EVEN TAKE OF FENCING!
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by luvlyADESUWA(f): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
I am currently writing a business proposal on Polythene production factory and management of hotel in Benin city, Edo state, we can actually partner if u desire to partner with me.
Kindly chat me up on WhatsApp on the number I will send to u.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by Forex4u(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Try my auto Forex trading bot, if interested do chat me up, my number is beneath my signature.
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by smokey12345: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Bros The relest is, Br, Lounge nd Small cr wash t the entrance, nice location nd packging...im an architect and planner you can contact me. Its lifetime business

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by IamDoughyean: 8:08am On Jan 24, 2019
Thank you...already have a hotel business
smokey12345:
Bros The relest is, Br, Lounge nd Small cr wash t the entrance, nice location nd packging...im an architect and planner you can contact me. Its lifetime business
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by jixasi(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2019
Filming... double ur investment
IamDoughyean:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please advise. Thank you
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by kamaziah: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Invest in mining solid minerals. Partner with us and earn upto 50% ROI Monthly. Guaranteed and highly secure.
Call 08136866990 for details.
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by bobodiene(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
I have a contract on coal haulaging i’m working on presently, it’s a long time investment. You can buzz me if you are interested

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Purchase An Old Facebook Account / Investment Fraud / Looking For A Quick Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.