Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? (1643 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? by anadozie1: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
This stray puppy was found by my younger brother at his place of work like 5 days ago and the owner isn't forth coming. My brother id actually thinking of keeping it if the owner doesn't turn up. But, we don't know its breed. I was thinking that the dog might be our local Naija breed.

I decided to post it here so as to get the views of veteran dog breeders and owners to know the breed of the puppy before my brother takes over its ownership.

Thanks in advance for your response

Re: Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? by ceejayMAX(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ekuke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ekuk......

3 Likes

Re: Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
if you like the dog just take care of it,a dog is a dog no matter the breed,it depend on how you rised it.

1 Like

Re: Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
And what are you guys going to do if the dog is ekuke? Throw it away? You, Nigerians and your hate for ekuke is really something else.
Re: Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? by tomkay8: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
It is ekuke. If you don't want again, give me.

1 Like

Re: Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? by danpoly60: 12:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Awwwch that's such a pretty and endearing ekuke... Pls give me if u don't want.. I have never owned an ekuke before. I will simply add it to my pack of dogs... Got a German Shepard slant back Bitch, straight back male, Lhasa, rot and Neapolitan mastiff, an Ekuke should balance the equation for me. �
Re: Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? by johnnyn1(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2019
danpoly60:
Awwwch that's such a pretty and endearing ekuke... Pls give me if u don't want.. I have never owned an ekuke before. I will simply add it to my pack of dogs... Got a German Shepard slant back Bitch, straight back male, Lhasa, rot and Neapolitan mastiff, an Ekuke should balance the equation for me. �
If u really have all dogs u mention, then it should not be a big deal buying a local breed dog from breeder close to you..
Re: Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
danpoly60:
wow! You have got a mixture of different breed of dogs.
Re: Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
johnnyn1:

If u really have all dogs u mention, then it should not be a big deal buying a local breed dog from breeder close to you..
Yes, your right, they cost only 3k to 5k a pup.
Re: Help! Please What Breed Of Puppy Is This? by johnnyn1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
mhd5757:

Yes, your right, they cost only 3k to 5k a pup.
The dude is either a greedy thief or a scammer.
No single pics of pet he put up for sale, yet u run ur mouth that u have Rott, slant back etc..

https://www.nairaland.com/4800009/female-gsd-pure-breed-adoption

check his comment on one of his post.
He claims he doesn't do mixed breed. fucking thief..

(1) (Reply)

Pure Bred Rottweiler Pups: Quick Sale. Call :07018098334 / 3 Cute Rabbits For FREE...PAY NO KOBO And Have Them / How Do I Stop My Male GSD From Killing My New Female GSD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.