Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Comedy With Solito - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Comedy With Solito (416 Views)

Solito The Cultist / Dairy Of Solito (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedy With Solito by solomondan20: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
1. Someone asked what happens when you have sex with a pregnant woman, and somebody replied if the baby is A girl, you impregnate her too�����
2. Make adey go, You will buy rice with meat, plantain and egg and the seller will be like "Bros is that all?"
No ma, add ice-block, charcoal and mosquito lap��
3. I Won't go offline Until i get the
Answer, If 33 is called thirty three and 22 called twenty two then why 11 not call onety one and 00 zeronty zero? I wonder where these teachers got their education�‎✋�
4. After aborting like a dozen times, you will be praying for fruit of the womb when you've already uprooted the whole tree�, Hmmm☹���
5. Data is so expensive in this our country you're on your data 1.3gb and sleep to wake up and see 100mb, It's like your dreams were online��, The work of MTN��
Re: Comedy With Solito by solomondan20: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
1. WEDDING NIGHT CONFESSION
HUSBAND: I'm sorry I have slept with a lot of prostitutes
WIFE: I knew it, your face looks familiar
Husband fainted
2. Dear Sister, The colour of your bra is same with your panties but the colour of your head doesn't match your neck. Tell me how your brain fit your skull��
3. There is a special hell for those mama put, That will tell you the kpomo is soft only for you to get home and realized you bought leather belt��
4. It is only in Indian movies that armed robbers will be singing inside a bank after robbery and Police will be outside the bank dancing, Yeye people��
5. As we are in the rainy season, if you call my mobile number and it's not reachable, try my account number. I receive bank alerts faster than phone calls��
Re: Comedy With Solito by solomondan20: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
boredom killers
1. Poverty can make someone become so creative��, That's when You realise pepper can be used to smoke garri��
2. That awkward moment when u are having sex with a prostitute, and u are like "baby, say my name" and she screamed "customer!"�
3. At a funeral, a guy was crying loudly for a long time. Then he kept quiet. Someone asked '' Why ar u quiet now? ''The guy said'' I'm now on
vibration''��
4. Grandpa: SBT! why are you looking at generator fume so keen like that?
SBT: I'm studying it so that I can become engineer!��
5. Haba! Even at funeral grounds some girls still paint their faces with makeup, won’t u cry?���

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 9 / 8 Fun Things To Do When You Have Writer's Block / The Past In The Soup Pot (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.