Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

A Must Read! I'm Not Mute, But I'm Unable To Speak. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Must Read! I'm Not Mute, But I'm Unable To Speak. (403 Views)

Chimamanda Becomes First African To Speak At Yale’s Class Day / A Must Read! I'm Not Mute, But I'm Unable To Speak. / Chimamanda Adichie: Bride Price Should Be Abolished, I'm Not A Fan Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read! I'm Not Mute, But I'm Unable To Speak. by Lordbrave(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2019
Book Description.

The world today is filled with people, here and there. People doing all sorts of things just to survive and etcetera. There's something many people do not know or have decided to ignore, but which is very important as far as humans are concerned.
This book "I'm not mute, but I'm unable to Speak", was written in order to point out those things and the way to correct them. It's mainly for the few who are willing to adhere to the principles laid therein.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/i_m_not_mute_but_i_m_unable_to_speak/26806

(1) (Reply)

The Side Chick Drama / Partnering With Fiction And Non Fiction Writers / What Do I Need To Write A Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.