Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US (37102 Views)

This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes / Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by eazylion001: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2019
Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Kingbookies: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2019
This is Yankee madness

Join my signature let's win cool
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Kobicove(m): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2019
Him don chop belleful grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by nohalti: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Make your environment clean
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by EmekaBlue(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2019
I cant do this kinda stupid challenge

omo double ur hustle tight.

see as small boy david dey embarass people coz of money dem no go win

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Dpharisee: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2019
Oga go and work and leave davido and his money alone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2019
whatever that man have been smoking i hope is a highgrade Ganja. Anyway, it is equality in Action. whatever a woman can twerk a man can twerk even better grin

in this freezing weather he chose to do this? gbrrrrrr!
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Dami12345: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

you'd have better luck having this prayer answered if you prayed to the flying spaghetti monster wink

What's the truth oh. The truth about humans.
I read your bio.
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Satan66(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

you'd have better luck having this prayer answered if you prayed to the flying spaghetti monster wink
Heil the flying spaghetti monster!
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Twoclans(f): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2019
Chaiiiiiiiiii shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2019
This is the Disgrace we are talking about, Some Nigerians are disgrace to Humanity.... Look at this one what Nigerians can not even do in the Market square in Nigeria, he was doing it in USA.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by berrystunn(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2019
Man from the West
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by brenister10: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2019
Only in the USA, make him try this nonsense for Obalende

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by okomile(f): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2019
brenister10:
Only in the USA, make him try this nonsense for Obalende

Na yaba left he go open eyes with tied rope all over him grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by gbishman: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2019
This Man should be arrested for being a public nuisance and disturbing the peace

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2019
Rubbished behaviour.... Because of 1m

As I am in Nigeria rite now...with 5m,I can't do it.

Idiot human.
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Mankosi: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2019
Poverty is seriously sleeping in this guy's bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by kric: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2019
pls am precious I need a job just have Olevel resides in port Harcourt anything will do if you have anything just text dis number 09054029661
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

The flying spaghetti monster is totally real.
He flies around on pasta day eve, shooting spaghetti at kids who have been naughty to their sisters, from his spazooka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by jife(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2019
I don't blame him. Davido didn't specify male or female arse. He joined the competition. I hope he wins. The struggle is real. I prefer what he did for money than those who kill steal, kidnap or do yahoo. Well done man. Enjoy the money when it comes.
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by seunmohmoh(f): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2019
No hope for Nigeria again.
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Mankosi: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Whatever that man is smoking should not be imported to nigeria for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by skywalkr: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Mumu wen nor get shame.
. No shame at aLlllllll
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by skywalkr: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Mumu wen nor get shame.
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by skywalkr: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2019
Dis is crazy
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by ritmek(f): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2019
Davido...you can see wat u have caused

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas Celebrates Senia, Her Daughter's Birthday With Adorable Photos / Bisi Alimi 10 Years Challenge Photos Have Got People Talking / Cee-C Shows Her Twerking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.