Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US (37016 Views)

This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes / Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by samydo(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2019
What a man!
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by kachi04(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2019
The hustle is real jor.
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by joshuaidibia(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

you'd have better luck having this prayer answered if you prayed to the flying spaghetti monster wink

cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy I so love this lol
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2019
tgmservice:
because of this man they see nigerians as a curse to the outside world.

Btw for him to be in US and disgrace himself like this for 1m na only him sabi the proverty him they face for there, even the poorest man in naija will think hard b4 doing this
Na them they make VISA difficult for others
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by oyindelacreme(f): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by felix10(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2019
One million naira for buhari government is a big money o.
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by MeeLan: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2019
women can be so Undisciplined but for man to follow suit is a pity.
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2019
The white people who be like

'who is the black fool who escaped from the asylum'
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2019

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by tfash96(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2019
Say u dey US no mean say u dey OK financially.This 1 wan kill himself on top 1m naira no be dollar.WHAT THE Bleep!!! What a disgrace 2 brotherhood!!! Give wetin for ceasar for ceasar leave bum bum competition 4 slay queens.See how u na deny ur sex kos of 1m naira.beginning of how person dey take become gay..You don make bob risky happy say s/he don get disciple
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

you'd have better luck having this prayer answered if you prayed to the flying spaghetti monster wink

Which one is flying spaghetti grin

By the way even for a million dollars I will not disgrace myself like this, NEVER!!!
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by uuzba(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2019
marvin906:
repulsive im.becile
It's a pity that our mouth is strong here in Nigeria. When we travel there, everybody will give exsuse and follow bad ways.
I remember a Nigerian colleague that I was begging to enter normal ordinary Sunday church in UK. The guy gavevery excuse to not enter. He used to go In Nigeria, everybody in their family are pastors. He never missed churh in Nigeria....
Just continue NOW in Uk, Guy no gree. I leave am go my own.
This is the same attitude of this man.
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by avdul(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2019
See how they are disgracing us there, y shouldn't they have the zeal to call you monkey, stupidity to the highest order..
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Burgerlomo: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
BanevsJoker:
Who wants to guess his tribe? Let me give you a hint, Bobrisky, Denrele, Denola etc.

Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by mechanics(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
hahahahahah, beginning of madness.
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Henri244: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
This man is aleady mad o
Re: Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US by Boyooosa(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
SOMETHING FISHY... IT IS NOT ORDINARY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) / Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.