Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,980 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

‘only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me’ – 2face Idibia (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me’ – 2face Idibia (video) (263 Views)

Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) / Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me’ – 2face Idibia (video) by iamocheme: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nigerian Legendary singer, 2face Idibia has reacted to the recent outburst by his former group mate, Blackface as the long-standing fight between them continues to grow by the day.
Recall that, Blackface claimed to have built the name Plantashun Boiz and was accusing 2face and his manager, Efe Omorogbe of stealing his song titled ‘Let Somebody Love You’.

In this new interview on Max FM, 2face said, ‘na only Black fit explain the problem he get with me‘.

Max Fm posted a video on Instagram of 2face in an interview with them with a caption;

#2baba finally comments on the viral controversy between himself and #Blackface on #WetinDey with @walepowpowpow @iyahjogbo@obuszalee1
Cc. @max909fm @max1023fm

Watch the video below;

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/blackface-can-explain-problem-2face-idibia-says/#ixzz5dN8BIoTF

Re: ‘only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me’ – 2face Idibia (video) by Jewelnutch: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lol
Re: ‘only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me’ – 2face Idibia (video) by dynicks(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mainly looking at their pics, one could tell who is in support of either APC or PDP.........
Re: ‘only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me’ – 2face Idibia (video) by gaby(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Unnecessary hate and envy which often times hangs on the neck of the hater like an albatross and stagnates him is what he has...

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Debut The Controversial R.Kelly & Weinstein Scandals On Crime+Investigation / Bloggers Ignore This Post If Its Not True / Afia Schwarzenegger Missing After Management Want Stolen Car Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.