Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) (55711 Views)

Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by alexhl(m): 2:31am On Sep 20, 2019
See the different curses hailed on Instagram celeb simply Tacha for refusing to shake humbled 2baba who visited the big brother house today.

https://www.acurees.com/news/2baba-and-tacha-she-just-refused-to-shake-him-we-dont-know-why-though/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRmRV3KWcIo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 2:45am On Sep 20, 2019
Chai, na wa!

....we help businesses prepare their business plans, financials, carry out their feasibility surveys and generally support them through diverse business development services. You can try us today.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:48am On Sep 20, 2019
But Ghosts still keep voting her

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by classicdessy(m): 2:52am On Sep 20, 2019
Na mad woman be that 2baba no be your mate ugly bitch undecided

74 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 20, 2019
Scripted

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:33am On Sep 20, 2019
I don't know why people have failed to admit that that girl has attitude issues.she lacks character and needs to check herself and her ego.

Let me not even talk about her lousiness and her low unhygiene

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by fiercehillz(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2019
Honestly she was the most excited to see 2baba...I won't lie. She wasn't aware he was stretching his hands and this has happened to almost everybody...if it had been another person in the house like Cindy it wouldn't have been a big deal...this is why first impression matters a lot...
She has been tagged all sorts and I don't see the scolding stopping anytime from now...If to say na she destroy Oppo phone dat time ehhn, she for chop better strike. There are people like that in this life...she didnt make a good first impression of herself...

I know Big Brother will not give her the prize even if she gets the highest vote...they will always appeal to the conscience of Nigerians.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by mamajj17(f): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2019
2baba you can not be liked by everyone, that is simply IRONY OF LIFE grin, even me l no be yr FAN undecided

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by tillaman(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2019
grin
Tunde na werey o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2019
fiercehillz:
Honestly she was the most excited to see 2baba...I won't lie. She wasn't aware he was strerching his hands and this has happened to almost everybody...if it had been another person in the house like Cindy it won't have been a big deal...this is why first impression matters a lot...
She has been tagged all sorts and I don't see the scolding stopping anytime from now...If to say na she destroy Oppo phone dat time ehhn, she for chop better strike. There are people like that in this life...she didnt make a good first impression of herself...

I know Big Brother will not give her the prize even if she gets the highest vote...they will always appeal to the conscience of Nigerians.

Big brother cannot manipulate the result. There is no clear cut winner or favorite this season if Tacha wins she wins with the highest votes.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2019
tillaman:
grin
Tunde na werey o
Haters are having a hard time trying to decampaign that girl whatever they do it always comes back to haunt them I pray they don't all fall into depression when she wins cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by tillaman(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

Haters are having a hard time trying to decampaign that girl whatever they do it always comes back to haunt them I pray they don't all fall into depression when she wins cheesy
I feel she may be thinking when 2baba gave Elo the high 5 she prolly thought they will start relating and she doesn’t want to interrupt or something I could be wrong though!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2019
According to the video we just saw,
She snubbed 2Baba Bigtime and clearly.
That was a deliberate act.

Anyways, na dem wahala be dat.
Next time 2Baba go carry himself siddon for house! cheesy

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2019
How do you guys do it?

I mean to sit and watch bbn.

That's not even the annoying part but the way you all act as if ya'll lives revolves around it,analysing every scene,mhen.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2019
Na 2face use him body go rub mud by visiting that place. A right thinking man with prestige standard and reputation shouldn't go there.
CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by femtex007(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2019
Thats what happen when you celebrate dirty, smelling, ugly, rude , empty brain. She has nothing to offer.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by OKorowanta: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2019
Wicked people.
The girl don dey waka dey go before 2face stretch hand.
This is her rivals supporters handwork.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by ctleurocollege: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Contact me if you want to study in Cyprus

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by trendymarseey(f): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2019
it wasn't intentional tho.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Mandesz(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2019
This guys wan force us to like this show! shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by superlanny(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2019
i dont watch this dumb show, but by what i hear and about tacha, she should be happy, 2baba wants to shake her boli, #thunderfirebleachcream

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Maybe Tacha knowing what Tubaba can do is afraid of becoming his baby mama... Lolzzz

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Gosj01(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Chai!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by madenigga(m): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2019
She didn't do it intentional now. She was obviously moving before Tuface went for the high5. Winch want fvck this girl up cause people go reason am another way

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by OKorowanta: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2019
fiercehillz:
Honestly she was the most excited to see 2baba...I won't lie. She wasn't aware he was strerching his hands and this has happened to almost everybody...if it had been another person in the house like Cindy it won't have been a big deal...this is why first impression matters a lot...

Witches and wizards handwork.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Chanchit: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2019
2face, tacha and both of their fans all of them dey crase

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by drshrewd: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2019
haha its was so obvious that she wasn't aware that 2baba was stretching his hands cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by Olanipekun1: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82395028:
okay
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by presleYzzi(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:
Big brother cannot manipulate the result. There is no clear cut winner or favorite this season if Tacha wins she wins with the highest votes.
who told you they can't manipulate results?.. even all the contestants manipulated their way to the show,or you think the selection process is fair?...scripted play!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Snubs 2face Idibia (Video) by odaniel1(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2019
dear Tacha, thanks for burying urself!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / Oluwanishola Ogudugu Shows Much Skin In The Presence Of Her Son? / Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.