Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? (1100 Views)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Has The APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomole Divorced His Wife, Lara? (photos) / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
He divorced his wife due to infidelity and now in love with another lady. is it OK to marry such man? don't you think the man has the spirit of unforgiveness? what can you advise pls?
is infidelity in a woman beyond forgiveness? (I'm not encouraging infidelity in both anyway)
Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by lilmax(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
if I get you right, he has a spirit of unforgiveness due to the woman's lack of SELF CONTROL?

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by TheClulssHomakr: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
If a person (male or female) places importance on his physical, mental and emotional well-being, he should be praised and not condemned. Infidelity is a very valid reason for divorce abeg.
Infidelity is not beyond forgiveness but a person cannot be forced to forgive if they don't want to. How do you even know he hasn't even forgiven the ex-wife? Forgiveness is not same as forgetting.

It is very okay to marry such a man, all other things being equal. This scenario you have described is not a deal breaker.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by psucc(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
@Op, if one has come your way, look beyond his past, see if you can make a home with him. If yes, you may wish to accept if no, you know.

But I tell you thousands are out there waiting for such opportunity.
That does not mean I support the man for sending the former wife away, though I don't think I could have acted differently but since the deed has already been done, he needs move on
Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
For your own mind. You done already commit the infidelity.

You're asking us if he will forgive you?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
TarOrfeek:

For your own mind. You done already commit the infidelity.

You're asking us if he will forgive you?

grin

angry you wicked oo
Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by Janosky: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
easyconnect:
He divorced his wife due to infidelity and now in love with another lady. is it OK to marry such man? don't you think the man has the spirit of unforgiveness? what can you advise pls?
is infidelity in a woman beyond forgiveness? (I'm not encouraging infidelity in both anyway)

Infidelity of a man or wife is serious issue.
Every one has his/ her forbearance limit on this matter, especially the gravity of the sin, u shouldn't hold it against them.
If that divorced man is courting u ,then pls seek divine guidance before u commit yourself to him in marriage.
Jah bless & help U
Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
lilmax:
if I get you right, he has a spirit of unforgiveness due to the woman's lack of SELF CONTROL?

Yes. he divorced his cheating wife and now he wants to marry another lady.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
TheClulssHomakr:
If a person (male or female) places importance on his physical, mental and emotional well-being, he should be praised and not condemned. Infidelity is a very valid reason for divorce abeg.
Infidelity is not beyond forgiveness but a person cannot be forced to forgive if they don't want to. How do you even know he hasn't even forgiven the ex-wife? Forgiveness is not same as forgetting.

It is very okay to marry such a man, all other things being equal. This scenario you have described is not a deal breaker.
But as a born again child of God which he claim, don't you think he should have forgiven his ex wife?
Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Janosky:

Infidelity of a man or wife is serious issue.
Every one has his/ her forbearance limit on this matter, especially the gravity of the sin, u shouldn't hold it against them.
If that divorced man is courting u ,then pls seek divine guidance before u commit yourself to him in marriage.
Jah bless & help U
Thanks
Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by lilmax(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
easyconnect:

Yes. he divorced his cheating wife and now he wants to marry another lady.
A woman cheating is unforgivable

so if you want to enjoy marriage with this man

don't cheat, so easy

the man did a great job in my opinion cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by cococandy(f): 1:08am On Jan 23, 2019
It depends on his mindset.

If he’s one of those disgusting arrogant prigs who thinks that he can cheat without being cheated on, please don’t touch him with a foot long pole. I kid you not, those are the worst kind of men to commit your life to. A man who won’t consider you a human same as him. His feelings and pride will be more important than your wellbeing.

However if he’s the disciplined type of man who doesn’t cheat and won’t tolerate cheating, then you’re lucky in that aspect because the measure you give is the measure you will receive from him.

Also note that people will tell you what they want you to believe about themselves and their ‘bad’ exes. It the Ex that is usually at fault. If something about him tells you that he has a hard heart, trust your instinct.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by baby124: 2:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Verify that story and also verify the part he played in the breakdown of that marriage. Most people are not as innocent as they portray themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:48am On Jan 23, 2019
easyconnect:

But as a born again child of God which he claim, don't you think he should have forgiven his ex wifebk?
born again child? even the bible permits us to divorce if there is a case of infidelity..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by sukerefakere(m): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2019
Don't ever forgive a cheating woman..else you'll end up dead or miserable for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by Pavore9: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2019
sukerefakere:
Don't ever forgive a cheating woman..else you'll end up dead or miserable for the rest of your life.

Should a cheating husband be forgiven?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by hahn(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2019
Pavore9:

Should a cheating husband be forgiven?

Abeg mention me when you get a reply to this question grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by Artistree: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2019
lilmax:
A woman cheating is unforgivable

so if you want to enjoy marriage with this man

don't cheat, so easy

the man did a great job in my opinion cool
easyconnect:
God did not insist that an innocent marriage mate MUST forgive the adulterous one and infidelity is the only ground for which divorce can take place.
So, if a man/woman refuses to forgive his/her partner, he/she is not committing a sin.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by yvelchstores(f): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2019
Is it really due to infidelity? Hear from the woman's family. Where I come from when a man is tired of his wife he will accuse her and bundle her back. If it's true, you need to pray first because not just your concern of unforgiveness. He will have a very hard time trusting women. He can accuse his new wife of infidelity whereas she went to D market. At D end of the day, it's only God that can help a man get over such so yeah, there is need to be worried.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by Mariangeles(f): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2019
easyconnect:
If the man lives by the same principles then yes it's OK .

A cheating spouse is intolerable!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by Acidosis(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
You didn't even bother to know the number of times she cheated.

So if a married woman leaves her husband's house to her ex house, refuses to return and even aborted for him with no sense of remorse, her husband should forgive and not move on with his life?

Better ask questions, cheating get class.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? by Pavore9: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
hahn:

Abeg mention me when you get a reply to this question grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Update on - Advise Please / Found Out My Fiance’s Bad Secret: Can I Still Marry Him? / I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.