Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign (14288 Views)

Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by john633(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2019
the gods are wise
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by DrGoodman: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2019
EliteBeautyBlog:
Snakes and chameleons

How To Have Your Dream Soft Skin

Which poison are you selling to people? We heard your skin care products causes cancer. Such a pity.
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by PHIPEX(m): 7:53am On Jan 23, 2019
CapitanPan:
See, I am not a fan of tribal politics, but Ndigbo are not looking like they want to clinch power anytime soon. Too much playing wrong politics and lack of strategic calculation and misalignment will be their undoing.
Maybe you should first understand that an Igbo wants a fair playing ground to compete, not to pretentiously crawl on his knees begging for presidency. I wonder what is Buhari's worst that has not been seen or envisaged already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by BrokenTV: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2019
For those criticizing why the igbos are not supporting president buhari, the people are not supporting him because he is a magnificient failure, we stand for truth and justice and we need good leadership an average igbo man cares for an avenue where he will excel and not because you are from the same region with him. We don't vote base on sentiment but base on result and for that Buhari has failed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by Doktajay5: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2019
Osagyefo98:
MEMBERS of the All Progressives Congress, APC, have accused the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo of transparent opposition to President Muhammadu Buhari by fixing Imeobi meeting of Ohanaeze on Thursday.

Buhari would arrive South-East states of Anambra and Enugu same Thursday for presidential campaign preparatory for February 16 presidential election. Ohanaeze had fixed same Thursday for apex meeting of the group, Imeobi, where highest decisions of Ndigbo are made.

Deputy Publicity Secretary of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chuks Ibegbu said Ndigbo would at the meeting take a position on which direction they will cast their votes, particularly on presidential election.
However, reacting to the proposed meeting, chieftain of Ohanaeze Ndigbo and member of APC, Prince Richard Ozobu faulted Nwodo’s fixture of the Imeobi meeting for Thursday. Ozobu said: “I’ve been a frontline player in Ohanaeze for many years and Imeobi meeting has never held on a Thursday but Saturdays. “I can clearly tell you that Nwodo fixed this Imeobi meeting in bad faith. There is no emergency in Igboland to warrant the message he sent across that emergency meeting of Imeobi holds Thursday. “This is to show the least, Nwodo’s disdain for President Buhari and he should not hoodwink the entire Igbo nation into his personal calamity.” Similarly, APC National Vice President for South East, Chief Emma Enukwu said: “Ohanaeze has always been known to assume different disposition to the detriment of Ndigbo when it comes to politics. “Ohanaeze is the only socio-cultural group that has taken a position on 2019 election with adoption of a candidate, but power belongs to God. Ohanaeze doesn’t give power and Mr. President is coming to campaign and nothing will stop him.” Both Nwodo and his media team failed to reply to APC’s allegation as they ignored messages sent to them for reaction.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/apc-accuses-ohanaeze-of-sabotaging-buharis-campaign/

So even if Nwodo is against buhari, whats the problem with that? whats Ozobu scared of? whats is he worried about? is buhari not against Igbos?what has Buhari not done? what exactly is remaining? need we remind him that we are aware of his selfish plans of what to gain personally in this his show of shameful support for a man who has openly and officially communicated his disdain for ndi igbo severally. Ozobu should go to hell for all ndi Igbo cares. if the Imeobi meeting slated for Thursday is really against buhari and his visit, so freaking be it. we cant continue like this. this the time to communicate to the empty, moribund vegetable brain called buhari, that we r no fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by CapitanPan: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2019
PHIPEX:
Maybe you should first understand that an Igbo wants a fair playing ground to compete, not to pretentiously crawl on his knees begging for presidency. I wonder what is Buhari's worst that has not been seen or envisaged already.

No one is asking Ndigbo to crawl and beg; what is required is strategic alliance to get what they want.

And Buhari has done a lot for Ndigbo, as evidenced in the massive construction going on in that region.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by saintandsinnerz: 8:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Abagworo:
Despite not treating Imo State fairly in both appointments and infrastructure we are the only State Buhari is sure of winning in Southeast.
Are you alright? That Buhari will win IMO state? Hmm, in 2015 when Rochas was still popular, Buhari did not win, is it now Rochas has lost everything and IMO APC in war and seriously divided that Buhari will win IMO? Though I know you maybe joking anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by anaton(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2019
post=75025077:
We TRUE igbos love our darling president to the moon and back.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT

You and who and which darling president??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by Baroba(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2019
Fulani herdsmen massacred innocent women and children at Nibo Nsukka Buhari NEVER visited, election don reach this bigoted animal don remember SE Nigeria.. I pity for fools who follow this man..
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by saintandsinnerz: 8:13am On Jan 23, 2019
Caseless:
grin

Ohaneze is a toothless dog. They can't change anything. Go about your campaign and prove to them that authority pass power.

Tomorrow they'll come with their cry of marginalization. This is an opportunity for them to interrogate the president, but they choose to hold another cheap event on the day the president is coming to town just to create confusion.

Ibo elders behaving like children. You wonder why their youths don't respect their elders - this is why. Sometimes, you don't even know who to report the youths to because even the elders behave like the youths. It's in their blood to be sensational and unreasonably emotional.
And you're Yoruba and probably a Muslim and you people are epitome of everything good. There is no blemish at all. Keep it up

4 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by PHIPEX(m): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2019
CapitanPan:

No one is asking Ndigbo to crawl and beg; what is required is strategic alliance to get what they want.

And Buhari has done a lot for Ndigbo, as evidenced in the massive construction going on in that region.
And what is wrong with aligning with Atiku? Rochas, Ngige have all aligned with Buhari, reward their alliance first for us to see. I was as Marginalised as they were, Buhari can win but a vote for him as an Igbo is a complete waste because he'll never change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by slowbreeze(f): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2019
APC should quit all this their blaming game and focus on their campaign or wateva..Ohaneze wey never finish influencing themselves finish.Ndiigbo are naturally rebellious & don't like to be controlled;everybody get whom they want vote for their mind;even those that have decided not to vote at all still dey..APC know that they are not so popular in the SE;Ohaneze or not.

3 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by otipoju(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2019
WritePal:
Good one, Ohaneze. Please more to follow. cheesy cheesy I can give you more ideas sef - both open and subtle.

With Atiku, getting 95% SE vote, 80% SS, 60% SW and 50% North, no shaking. Victory is in the bag. cool cool

Vigilance is key. APC is not planning for election. All their plan is how to perfect their rigging strategies.
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by buchilino(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2019
healthyfamily16:
ndigbo again

N U JUST LOVE DEM 2 MUCH ABEI?
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by PointB: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2019
Is Buhari going there to campaign to Ohaneze members?
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by buchilino(m): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2019
Caseless:
grin

Ohaneze is a toothless dog. They can't change anything. Go about your campaign and prove to them that authority pass power.

Tomorrow they'll come with their cry of marginalization. This is an opportunity for them to interrogate the president, but they choose to hold another cheap event on the day the president is coming to town just to create confusion.

Ibo elders behaving like children. You wonder why their youths don't respect their elders - this is why. Sometimes, you don't even know who to report the youths to because even the elders behave like the youths. It's in their blood to be sensational and unreasonably emotional.

IGBO FOLLOW SELFLESS LEADERS ( WHETHER IGBO OR NOT) UNLIKE SOME DAT LOVE TO LICK THE ASSES OF CRIMINALS TURN POLITICAL LEADERS.
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by big7: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2019
Caseless:
grin

You not Igbo and you drinking pain killer on top there matter ...nawa ooo...haven't you realized that Igbos don't give a Bleep about politics or who so ever they don't like ...if you like be the overall chief once an Igbo man don't like you he makes it known to you straight up..this life is too short to play pretence..igbos ain't hypocrite like some western side folks...we tell you if we with you or not.. And we've made it clear to about this election coming soon we ain't supporting a lifeless zombie...we no shy we dey talk am openly ...if you like win or not ...develop SE or not ...we still gonna do what we've been doing for ourselves... Developing ourselves just the regular way we've always been doing it since the civil war ...we no send politics..have a good day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
I'm a final year and an engineering student of Unilorin. I'm deeply in need of your financial assistance towards the progress of my project. I'm the sponsor of myself and I've never been so financially handicap until my final year. Our monthly progress report is by the ending of this month and I'm yet to acquire necessary data needed for the progress of my work due to the heavily cost of equipment rentage.
Pls kindly assist me as you deem fit. May you not lack by God's grace.
One millions for ya.. Dm me so that u stop disturbing us here.
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by DrGoodman: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Doktajay5:

So even if Nwodo is against buhari, whats the problem with that? whats Ozobu scared of? whats is he worried about? is buhari not against Igbos?what has Buhari not done? what exactly is remaining? need we remind him that we are aware of his selfish plans of what to gain personally in this his show of shameful support for a man who has openly and officially communicated his disdain for ndi igbo severally. Ozobu should go to hell for all ndi Igbo cares. if the Imeobi meeting slated for Thursday is really against buhari and his visit, so freaking be it. we cant continue like this. this the time to communicate to the empty, moribund vegetable brain called buhari, that we r no fools.

You carry an anointing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by BigBizzy(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2019
after destroying them with python dance, they should now campaign for you?
APC=wickedness

2 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by DrGoodman: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2019
PointB:
Is Buhari going their to campaign to Ohaneze members?

Hit me o?
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by DrGoodman: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2019
post=75025077:

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT

To the moon, we will abandon him there.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by PassingShot(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2019
WritePal:
Good one, Ohaneze. Please more to follow. cheesy cheesy I can give you more ideas sef - both open and subtle.

With Atiku, getting 95% SE vote, 80% SS, 60% SW and 50% North, no shaking. Victory is in the bag. cool cool
Make I quote this one so I can use this nonsense to mock you after your imminent loss. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by naijaking1: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2019
Shame on prince Ozobu, your father will surely be disappointed in you.
Does Ohaneze need to take permission from Buhari before scheduling a meeting now?
Does anybody stop Buhari from coming to campaign or do whatever he likes in Igboland?
Why associate the two instances? Because you're looking for cheap political relevance in APC. I can see your father turning over now!

3 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by RedAlert08(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
post=75025077:

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT
Amadiaoha gbagbukwaa gi there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by hedonistic: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2019
kitaatita:
When Buhari wins, they'll start shouting Igbo is marginalised

Don't be stupid. Is it by force to vote for the brain dead idiot? Shouldn't people be free to exercise their franchise whoever they want?

2 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by Richogroup: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2019
igbos are business men and women.
but when you create difficulties that's make there businesses not to strife and be successful
they hate you forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by MyGeneration(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2019
I wish I knew where ohaneze got its foolishness from.
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by kitaatita: 9:21am On Jan 23, 2019
hedonistic:

Don't be stupid. Is it by force to vote for the brain dead idiot? Shouldn't people be free to exercise their franchise whoever they want?
I wish you made your points, if any, without the curses. Politics is about influence. Influence to attract opportunities and development. Ohaneze should be apolitical.

Tinubu who is not in government is very influential and able to attract developments to the South West.
He nominated occupants of key Federal positions. Who is the most influential Igbo in politics or leadership? Whinning like a kindergarten schoolchild or advertising hatred doesn't attract developments.

It's obvious Buhari is winning again. It is certain that APC will not put forward Igbo candidate in 2023. Igbo hasn't done enough for the party. Igbo candidate in 2023 will not win. You don't win election by causing and abusing those who share different opinion. We should just think. It doesn't cost a thing to think strategy.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by Turantula(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2019
Abagworo:
Despite not treating Imo State fairly in both appointments and infrastructure we are the only State Buhari is sure of winning in Southeast.
Do they have Imo state in Niger republic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police, Military Hold Special Operations In North-West, South-East / Rickey Tarfa Sues Mtn, Efcc, Others For N5b / Victims Of Suicide Bomb Attack At Borno Mosque Receiving Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.