Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign (14289 Views)

Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by princfred(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
kernel001:

Thanks for opening my eyes towards another dimension... "middle belt who voted for Buhari yet where turned into salah rams while he looked the other way?".

You're damn right with your observation.
Welcome nnaa. The way some people think just reeks of poor mental development and exposure they eb
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by sandra50(f): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
EliteBeautyBlog:
Sandy baby

Crocodile baby
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by Caseless: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
ledaman:
Hatred is hereditary for them.
you're right!
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
BrokenTV:
For those criticizing why the igbos are not supporting president buhari, the people are not supporting him because he is a magnificient failure, we stand for truth and justice and we need good leadership an average igbo man cares for an avenue where he will excel and not because you are from the same region with him. We don't vote base on sentiment but base on result and for that Buhari has failed.

What a joke. I think every ethnic group in Nigeria now understand that Igbos are the most sentimental and clannish voters in Nigeria. You are not happy when you dont have something or someone to hate and blame for your woes.
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by chiedozie198100: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
i'm sure arewa is massively supporting atiku/obi
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by chiedozie198100: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oshigun:

What a joke. I think every ethnic group in Nigeria now understand that Igbos are the most sentimental and clannish voters in Nigeria.

for 16 years, Yorubas voted regionally- AD, ACN

tell me who is more clannish?
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by Yyeske(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ohaneze repeating same mistake like that of 2015 when it openly supported GEJ and when he lost, it was the first socio-ethnic organization that went to congratulate Buhari and stating demands from him, not even the Yorubas and Hausa's who voted Buhari did that, they are about to repeat same again.
Kontinew.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
chiedozie198100:

for 16 years, Yorubas voted regionally- AD, ACN

tell me who is more clannish?

Bruv, life is about evolution. We once lived in an age of military coups where men were smoked like Chickens. That is not happening today. The point is that man should always evolve positively going into the future. I can never claim Yorubas are innocent because that would not be true. The issue is that we are living in a relatively sophisticated age. Why is it that it is the Igbos who behave very primitively over everything political today?
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by Yankee101: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lol. APC never see anything
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by chiedozie198100: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oshigun:

Bruv, life is about evolution. We once lived in an age of military coups where men were smoked like Chickens. That is not happening today. The point is that man should always evolve positively going into the future. I can never claim Yorubas are innocent because that would not be true. The issue is that we are living in a relatively sophisticated age. Why is it that it is the Igbos who behave very primitively over everything political today?

u shredded every doubt i had about u to be a big fool.
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by senatordave1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yankee101:
Lol. APC never see anything
South east governors just appealed to ohanaeze to shift the meeting till 7pm.up buhari
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by IbrahimDamola: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
CapitanPan:
See, I am not a fan of tribal politics, but Ndigbo are not looking like they want to clinch power anytime soon. Too much playing wrong politics and lack of strategic calculation and misalignment will be their undoing.

Bring your family let kill and marginalize them the way Buhari did to Ndigbo, so that you can hail me and vote me your president the way you want Ndigbo to vote that murderous tyrannic dullard. Zombirudeen.

You think you can insult the East and kill them at will then blackmail them to vote you by claiming they are "miscalculating". The East have seen worse. If you like blow grammer from here to funtua, the SESS region is not rewarding that murderous tyrant with their votes. Only hungry efulefu bastards like Ibokwe and osita okechukwu who eat crumbs from APC kitchen will vote the dullard and they are in the minority.

Your dumbohari's safety cannot be guaranteed in the East where he has killed many youths, so he should stay clear. Atiku owns that region.
Next time APC will learn not to be carried away with euphoria of temporary victory by insult regions that refused to vote for them.

Hateful party filled with demented bigots and violent bastards of perdition. Una go hear am next month. grin
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by IbrahimDamola: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oshigun:

This my dear Yoruba muslim brother wan fool himself. He has played down the well-known Yoruba political clannishness and try to paint IBOs as clannish just like the famed Yoruba history revisionists.

If you ask am, he go claim say him smart but na foam full him skull. grin
Re: APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign by dokie: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Oga,you sound reasonable.i like that.in 2015,Rochas had no federal might.most top politicians in imo were in pdp or supporting gej including apga.araraume and uzodinma were also in pdp.Rochas was alone and isolated and still managed to get 19%.mind you ihedioha and uzodinma wrote results.now uzodinma is with apc,AA in imo has adopted buhari,araraume is with apga that has a candidate.the chris anyanwu faction of pdp is aggrieved with ihedioha plus no more federal might.Rochas election is holding same day with buhari's plus there's federal might now.therefore buhari will poll nothing less than 25%

Let's wait and see sha. Anything is possible in politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa / Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo / APGA Appoints Obiano As National Leader And Chair Of Bot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.