Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o (6409 Views)

Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by NEWSPOINT: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Famous Nigerian Actress and comedienne, Adeyela Adebola, popularly known as Lizzy Jay and Omo Ibadan has begged for prayers from concerned Nigerians after her n▪︎d£ video surfaced online.

The video was said to have released by a yet-to-be-identified person who have been blackmailing her.

The comic actress in a statement via her Instagram page on Friday explained the circumstances behind the video and how it eventually got into wrong hands.

According to Lizzy Jay, the blackmailer got hold of her priv@t£ recording after hacking her email. His efforts to extort her with the clip was futile, so he made the private video public.

She also noted that she would be officially reporting the case to the rightful authorities for further investigations.

Her statement reads: “For the past few days, I have received calls and message from someone who claim to have my n•d€s. The calls and comment on my page are aimed at forcing me to a negotiation table to become a victim of blackmail.

For the records, the said video is a video I made to my doctor to complain about a reaction I am having to a particular medication which includes Rashes on my body and in my priv@t€ part, Pile, bleeding E.t.c I couldn’t have a physical examination with my Doctor , so I made a video of my body and priv@t€ part, then screenshot the part I wanted my doctor to see from the video and send to him so that he could prescribe me drugs to use.

And I deleted the video immediately the video which I made over a year now, was made via Snapchat because I hardly use it and it felt safer.

The man trying to blackmail me hacked in to one of my email accounts and use it to gain access into my Snapchat. He took hold of the video and has since shared it since I refused to deal.

I am putting this statement out for the records.

I will be visiting the police PRO to make a formal complaint and give them every details and pictures I was able to find connecting to the blackmailer.

Please put me in your prayers as I survive this storm of blackmailer.

NB: What I sent to my Doctor was a screenshot from the video I made, not the entire video, so my Doctor is not in anyway connected to this blackmail at all.”

https://dailygistonline.com.ng/just-in-blackmailer-releases-popular-comedienne-lizzy-jay-omo-ibadan-video/

Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by illicit(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by youngest85(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
G
Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by Wawelexy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Where's the video? I don't know why people record themselves while having sex, is it to rate their performance or what

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by vannessa7(f): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wawelexy:
Where's the video? I don't know why people record themselves while having sex, is it to rate their performance or what

Try and read the post again
Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by Wawelexy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
vannessa7:

Try and read the post again

So you believe that crap she said up there ☝️? You can believe anything in this world... Tueh... Women supporting women

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by aremubabs: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
You sent your nude to your doctor to see your rash and pile...?

She must think we are fools.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by bukatyne(f): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
aremubabs:
You sent your nude to your doctor to see your rash and pile...?

She must think we are fools.

Dey try read.

She said she only sent screenshots of the video to the Doctor thereby exonerating him from the blackmail.
Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by izonborn098(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
Must u people post ur over used rotten kpekus everyday
Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by izonborn098(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2023
Nothing to read there, if u can record urself during sex, u will bear the blame..
bukatyne:

Dey try read.

She said she only sent screenshots of the video to the Doctor thereby exonerating him from the blackmail.
Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by PeterTersugh(m): 1:54am On Sep 16, 2023
★★★★★
Anyone who needs professional assistance with academic writing and project work can contact me via:
Email: tersughpeter@ gmail. com
Tel/WhatsApp: 0813 7393 488
I will be highly pleased to be of assistance at affordable rates. smiley
Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by MrAgbako: 3:59am On Sep 16, 2023
Video or don't believe it,😂

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by Auraking: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2023
Get cheap Data on my signature
Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by Obakoolex(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2023
Abi craz dey worry this one ni grin

What do you take us for

Well na comedian, so maybe na skit she believe she dey act.
Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by olaolaking: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2023
Wawelexy:

So you believe that crap she said up there ☝️? You can believe anything in this world... Tueh... Women supporting women
Please tell us the true story that you know since her story shouldn't be believed
Re: JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o by Remii(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2023
hehehehehehe, at end of the day, everyone of them na the same, no one is better grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

#Top Five Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities (2013) / PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint / Cheryl Cole 'ends Marriage With A Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.