Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) (25724 Views)

Rocking A Smart Battery Lifestyle Experience / Apple Smart Battery Case For Iphone XS, XS Max And XR / Apple Smart Battery Case For Iphone 6 Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2019
dem don come
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Sunymoore(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2019
seunfly:

Not only anker, plenty OEM don do am for Samsung, LG, HTC phones since 2012, na that Apple copy come dey call 46k.
Funny thing is they go come they form like say na dem invent am.
Surprised! Can you imagine? And these guys wants 46K for this thrash? Greed kye them there
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Krakboi(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Don't mind them, Even Mophie has had this for years. Typical apple, take something that someone else has done and make plenty noise about your own version years later!
Sunymoore:
Something anker has been doing for years? Apple is out to rip off people

1 Like

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Arckeen: 8:03am On Jan 23, 2019
post=75025441:
Still on still..... SAMSUNG: THE KING OF PHONES
Iphone still bro!
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Dididrumz(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Another piece of crap. Will somebody die if they increase their battery capacity?

Gbam, you have spoken well
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2019
#46k that's less than $200 that an average american makes daily but here in 9ja. $46k na big Money to spend o!
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Dididrumz(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2019
The truth is that these guys don't sell product any more, what they sell is the "price of their products "

3 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by BruncleZuma: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2019
Sticking with my Omnicharge
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Baroba(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
isokay
Watch and see how broke asss niggarrs rather low budget asss Moda fuckkkkng nigarzzz will complain now

Always comparing dogshiit like Tecno, infinix,Gionee,itel, xiomi and huwaei with king of phones

Whether you all broke ass like it or not Samsung, iPhone and Nokia remain the best

Use an iPhone or a MacBook I bet your life will never remain the same

If a Mac or iPhone will change your life, you need to revaluate your priorities..

5 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by freemanbubble: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2019
Baroba:

If a Mac or iPhone will change your life, you need to revaluate your priorities..
A broke niggarrrr just reacted
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by saint2ace(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2019
TechCapon:
TechCapon

Apple has unveiled a pristine brilliant battery pack cases for its most recent iPhones. The new savvy cases will function as a power bank and charge the iPhone when required. This is the first battery pack Apple will release after the one the organization sold for the iPhone 6/iPhone 6s. Until further notice, the brilliant battery case will be accessible in just 2 colors which are black and white. Highly contrasting, for me, I prefer the white color, however. It looks truly dope!

The battery pack will expand the battery life of the iPhone however will make it somewhat thicker and heavier. This smooth and creative shrewd case for the iPhone will be accessible for three models. The iPhone XS, the iPhone XS Max and the iPhone XR which are the most recent phones released by the organization. Another extraordinary component of this case is that it has a wireless charging feature. This implies you can undoubtedly charge them by dropping them on the charging cushion as opposed to connecting them.

In any case, it is imperative to take note of that there are distinctive cases for various iPhone. The iPhone XS has an alternate case, the iPhone XR has its very own diverse case while the iPhone XS MAX has its own different case. Apple says the iPhone XS case presents to 21 hours of web use or 25 hours of video playback, the iPhone XS Max case presents to 20 hours of web utilization or 25 hours of video playback, and the iPhone XR case presents to 22 hours of web use or 27 hours of video playback.

The cases which are available in black and white colors are already on sale. Like I said earlier, the price is $129 only, quite expensive for a power bank. I know its only a matter of time before Chinese manufacturers will flood the market with similar smart battery cases for Android devices.

The price of this smartphone case is more than enough to buy you a 5,000 mAh Tecno Pouvoir phone that will last you 3 days on a single charge. Can you pay N46,440 for this smart case by Apple? Tell us in the comment section.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/apple-releases-new-129-smart-battery-case-for-the-iphone/

Warrahell, Wetin China people don dey do for year, Na him apple just launch?

It's fun how apple operates, take an existing idea, slam the apple logo on it and call it their innovation, what a bunch of crap. And at a ridiculous price for that matter. Chai we don suffer

Let me come and be going..

3 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by FameTouch(f): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2019
[/quote] iPhone is a scam jare, I don't even see anything special about the phone

1 Like

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by israelmao(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2019
The market target is on African countries where there is epileptic power supply.
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2019
saint2ace:

Warrahell, Wetin China people don dey do for year, Na him apple just launch?

It's fun how apple operates, take an existing idea, slam the apple logo on it and call it their innovation, what a bunch of crap. And at a ridiculous price for that matter. Chai we don suffer

Let me come and be going..
it's a scam only hardcore apple fans will fall for.
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by NuclearReactor: 8:26am On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:

A broke niggarrrr just reacted
U are just ignorant if u think that only broke pple complain about apples outrageous prices, android phonemakers give super value for money, if apple deosnt want to change, their business!!

3 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by freemanbubble: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2019
NuclearReactor:

U are just ignorant if u think that only broke pple complain about apples outrageous prices, android phonemakers give super value for money, if apple deosnt want to change, their business!!

Apple don't sell crap and dogshiit
If you can't afford apple product then shut the fuckkkkng up and huzzzle]
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by saint2ace(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2019
TechCapon:
it's a scam only hardcore apple fans will fall for.

Exactly, I wish them well sha. I use their products when and where possible but this is just ridiculous, dem for say Na dem invent power bank Na. Shuuuuoooorrr angry angry
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by marvin906(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
isokay
Watch and see how broke asss niggarrs rather low budget asss Moda fuckkkkng nigarzzz will complain now

Always comparing dogshiit like Tecno, infinix,Gionee,itel, xiomi and huwaei with king of phones

Whether you all broke ass like it or not Samsung, iPhone and Nokia remain the best

why is it that most iPhone users don't have sense.they think having it as an achievement..I almost slapped someone yesterday cause of this madness..
nigga came to borrow charger from the bar girl the chick refused because the customers in the hotel that borrows stuff from them never returns them.. before we knew it the fool started insulting the girl telling her she should be happy that an iPhone user is borrowing a charger from her
because she's using an Android..

make una get sense

5 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by freemanbubble: 8:31am On Jan 23, 2019
marvin906:

why is it that most iPhone users don't have sense.they think having it as an achievement..I almost slapped someone yesterday cause of this madness..
nigga came to borrow charger from the bar girl the chick refused because the customers in the hotel that borrows stuff from them never returns them.. before we knew it the fool started insulting the girl telling her she should be happy that an iPhone user is borrowing a charger from her

make una get sense

Another broke asss dude spoted
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by OscarDboss: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2019
Nice
Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by eugeneiyke59(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
isokay

ode.. . grin

Please check ratings and see what number iPhone is

King of phones oshi

And besides Mr wealthy man, your bank account is someone's tithe

Big boy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by saint2ace(m): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2019
marvin906:

make una get sense

There's a name for it, it's called poverty mentality. People with poor mentality wear and adorn themselves with their possessions. People who are mentally rich develop themselves and know when an item is value for money and only buy things based on usability.

4 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by saint2ace(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:

Uncle is this necessary?

1 Like

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by marvin906(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:

Another repulsive poverty striken mo.ron
Spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by eugeneiyke59(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:

uncle the way your brain is on reverse this morning, am beginning to think you are related to bubu

With your level of thinking
It shows you are a confused broke ass little boy grin

4 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by NuclearReactor: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:

Apple don't sell crap and dogshiit
If you can't afford apple product then shut the fuckkkkng up and huzzzle]
And is it android phonemakers that sell crap I never said they sell crap,yes their product have good quality, no doubt, but android phonemakers have shown us that we can have such quality at a better price,eg huawei mate 20 pro is faster and have better specs than both iphone x and xs max but its price is far lower than xs max price!!
They overprice because they own d software(IOS), and that should change, u can continue with ur ignorance, keep on buying their overpriced luxury!!
Your business!!

3 Likes

Re: Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) by Couzy21(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:
isokay

Bro.. remove Huawei from that dogshit list, they are better than Nokia presently.
For God's sake they have made a Google Pixel oo, shey na beans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Is Losing The Smartphone War In Nigeria To Gionee / Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan / Finally! Video Call Feature Is Now Official On Whatsapp For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.