Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 (23522 Views)

How Fela's Wives Were Assaulted During Kalakuta Burning In 1977 / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by bankylan: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2019
ClearFlair:
Atiku decided to end his own poverty by resolving to impoverish Nigerians by looting.

Did he loot your destiny or Ur brain?

Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by jakandeola(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2019
vanity upon vanity
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by FLYFIRE(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2019
God has been pushed off the way....good to know you are "self-made"
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Muscomide: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2019
No wonder you and Laura still dey blip up.
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by theoldpretender(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Agata01:
See below

Are your brother and father among your subscribers?
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by chiboy1116: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Elthugnificent:

Just Lucky?

She worked towards it and was consistent, it has nothing to do with luck.
it has everything to do with grace /luck..........she's not the first and won't b the last ....we just have to pray for grace .
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by theoldpretender(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2019
crafteck:
She did olosho and made money, stop beautifying the story unnecessarily

How did you know she did olosho?

Please don't tell lies

Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by ClearFlair: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2019
bankylan:

Did he loot your destiny or Ur brain?

I was too smart for him but unfortunately he got to you.

Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Anger when channeled rightly can accomplish great things.

Learn how to use it.

Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by j1mmy: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2019
And now she is assaulting and destroying people's lives on social media with lies and fabrications.
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Elthugnificent(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2019
chiboy1116:
it has everything to do with grace /luck..........she's not the first and won't b the last ....we just have to pray for grace .
What's the criteria to be lucky?
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Chikeluba25(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2019
God please send me life changing opportunity
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by emmy2244: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2019
Amen and amen ooooo GOD HEPL ME TO fight Poverty with everything in me and come out Victoriously, poverty is more than a disease ,but big Aunty Linda I will love if God Can show me the way through Ur, may God continue to Bless Ur more n more
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Olisakeys: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2019
Our extended family house was seized because of #10 and I’ve vowed that I would buy that house back.

We always have a story to tell.
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Babaj02: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Inspiring piece. God, bless our hustle oooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=Tamarapetty post=75031164]Poverty die![/quot

Die! Die!! Die!!! Not one die ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by vioment: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2019
Good motivation for you. Some people fit dey successful if dem really go study wetin dem read; if dem dey lucky; if dey have a business acumen and work am through; If dem no go pack many pikin put for house when dem neva fit chop for a whole day by demselves.

Many Nigerians could be successful if the country is lawful, has ongoing durable infrastructure, and are healthy.

Everybody cannot own all be excessively rich just like dat. Intellect, dedication, health, luck, environment, and joy plays a huge role in individual accomplishment.
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Tamarapetty(f): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=DaddyGngeess post=75061264][/quote] Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by sweetrace(f): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019
Taniaa:
You were just lucky .
Many treaded that path and it didn't work out for them

She worked hard, intelligently and she trusted God and she refused to give up. No luck there. There are so many who work hard but not intelligently. Before, when I took a taxi, I would often tell them to get a POS for ease of payment. They so laughed at me and told me not in Nigeria. Now, Uber has taken away most of their clients.

Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Orpe7(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Everyone get story when him or her don hammer na
Me sef, na 10naira dem take embarrass me na why i talk say i go make am. Today, Glory be to God i am controlling Millions
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by kernniejay(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2019
It is not by your power, God only decided to answer your call. MANY PEOPLE HAVE WITNESSED THEIR FAMILIES BEING ASSULTED AND THEY DECIDED TO WIPE THE TEARS AWAY BUT UP TILL NOW, NOTHING HAS CHANGED. The race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is only GOD that shows mercy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Martin0(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Wow. I love this! No "Boohoohoo". I think I just found myself a new mentor after Oprah & JK Rowling.
strive and be determine cool

Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Psoul(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Taniaa:
You were just lucky .

U are "unlucky" because you have refused to tune ur frequency to align with that of "luck" and u beliv that those that made it in life are only the lucky and and as unlucky one that you have labeled urslf, that u may not even make it.

Change this mentality, work smart, position urslf to the right places and u will blow beyond ur imaginations.

Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Taniaa(f): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Psoul:

U are "unlucky" because you have refused to tune ur frequency to align with that of "luck" and u beliv that those that made it in life are only the lucky and and as unlucky one that you have labeled urslf, that u may not even make it.

Change this mentality, work smart, position urslf to the right places and u will blow beyond ur imaginations.
thank yousmiley

Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Sushsu7: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Taniaa:
You were just lucky .
I Dont think finacial success in life is luck ooo,I think he got it right along the way,pressed the right button... Even bet9ja na be luck ,someone somewhere is sitting down with the system and forecasting all through the night,and some people also are running around on the field,smart work is involve o
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by kayo80(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Taniaa:
You were just lucky .

How many people walked that path consistently as early as she did? Mention just three people. Nothing like luck here. The only advantage she had was to start blogging quite early (2006), when they were just like hundred blogs in the whole of Nigeria (now there are over hundred million)...and for 5 years, she was consistent with her posting when she didn't even have an idea where it was going to lead her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Seandisputed(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2019
originalKsp:

The more harder you work, the more luckier you become - Garry Player
Not always true.
Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by kayo80(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2019
chiboy1116:

Please mention just 2 other people who started blogging in 2006 and blogged consistently for almost half a decade without seeing any money. I will wait. You can use Google. Bro, nothing like luck here. I was into blogging in 2008, and I know how few people knew about blogging at the time. Now think of someone that started in 2006, and was consistent with it for five freaking years before she started making money.

Re: Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70 by Healthwise17: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
Very Inspiring piece...God please bless our legit hustle oooo sad

Hello, If you're interested in a legit life-changing business opportunity that you can do within few years and become financially stable, you can reach me on whatsapp on this number : 08164269252

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage, And Dr Sid Strike A Cute Pose Together (photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University