Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI (28781 Views)

RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety / Christian Student Beaten To Death For Wearing Cross In Egypt / As A Christian Student, What Would You Rather Be Doing During This Long Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by shanktang(m): 2:02am On Aug 23, 2010
@bashy_demy
its eighter u've lost touch with reality, or u suffer from hyper stupidity.
I suppose u were cloned from the DNA of a chimpanzee, or a papio cynocepalus must have dicked your mama's ass to give birth to a monkey like u.
Its your silly generation that will burn in hell with your silly mohammed, who is already tired of the heat there but cant get out.
U think u can commit suicide and bomb ppl up everywhere u go, all in the name of promoting your sorry religion, and fulfilling your allah's will, and yet expect to go to heaven ? hell no, better go get your brain checked, and start considering the sermon of the lady in question, b4 it gets too late 4 u. And hey ! tell your family about the sermon too.

And if u must know it, another name for islam is; ENEMY OF HUMANITY
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 4:20am On Aug 23, 2010
shanktang:

@bashy_demy
I suppose u were cloned from the DNA of a chimpanzee, or a papio cynocepalus must have dicked your mama's backside to give birth to a monkey like u.
Its your silly generation that will burn in hell with your silly mohammed, who is already tired of the heat there but cant get out.
U think u can commit suicide and bomb ppl up everywhere u go, all in the name of promoting your sorry religion, and fulfilling your allah's will, and yet expect to go to heaven ? hell no, better go get your brain checked, and start considering the sermon of the lady in question, b4 it gets too late 4 u. And hey ! tell your family about the sermon too.

Hey were you among the newly promoted officer from the church of the satan? and you think you can gain any soul for satan again, if you think so then fire cos you have gone to the wrong place, tell me about the bombing part and if you are not really crazy about have you witness any bomning? and most of you who have been so stupid from day one dont know the diffrent between Radical muslim and devoted ones. i am a Devoted muslim so i cannot kill but i can defend my religion anywhere, and Radical are someone who can do anything to defend himself or religion even by killing and it happen everywhere, So forget about the radical lets talk about the real religion and the religious people among us who preach the truth. and most of the place you guys are refering to i mean about the bombing are war zone a place like Irag,Afghan,Palestine etc so what are you expecting from a war than killing and bombing. maybe you need to read more about it and the cause of the war then come back to me as soon as you get your fact ok.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by odumchi: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2010
we should all respect each other's religion. by the way is it not the same God that we are worshiping? God the father of Abraham, saviour of humanity? we should all work together islam, christianity and judaism are brother religions. they all tell the story of how mankind came to find God wether it be Allah or Jehovah.

Let us not Insult one another unless you want to invoke the wrath of God.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by pingu2k5(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2010
The Qur'an, considered by Muslims to be God's final and authoritative revelation to humankind, mentions Jesus twenty-five times. It states that Jesus was born to Mary (Arabic: Maryam) as the result of virginal conception, a miraculous event which occurred by the decree of God (Arabic: Allah). To aid in his ministry to the Jewish people, Jesus was given the ability to perform miracles, all by the permission of God rather than his own power. According to Islamic texts, Jesus was neither killed nor crucified, but rather he was raised alive up to heaven. The Qur’an states that he will return to Earth near the day of judgment to restore justice and defeat al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl ("the false messiah", also known as the Antichrist) along with Imam Mahdi.

I read this somewhere, is this truly in the Koran?

@Sagamite: Christianity is not just a religion, it is a way of life. The way of life is following the truth. Jesus is God; He came to the world, like another Adam, to set the truth that we have all deviated from as a result of the sin of Adam. Jesus, the second Adam, came to correct the error the first Adam made that led humanity and the world in general to the damn state it is. He is coming a second time to separate the wheat from the shafts; those on the path of truth from those still being deceived by the mighty serpent. The shafts also include pastors, bishops, GOs etc that do not follow the example Jesus, who is the Truth, has laid down.

I thank God for you, Sagamite, that you, at least, believe that there must be some God somewhere. I want you to know today that this present world started with Jesus and it will end with Him.

Not believing in the existence of God is not some genius, it is outright foolishness. 
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by vedaxcool(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2010
shanktang:

@bashy_demy
I suppose u were cloned from the DNA of a chimpanzee, or a papio cynocepalus must have dicked your mama's backside to give birth to a monkey like u.

reading your post it seems you have nothing reasonable or of your own intellect to say rather you are merely interested in parroting garbage that is concomitant with your intellect, furthermore Read history and if you are sensible enough you come to the conclusion that christian have done the most Havoc in the history of mankind than any other group of people, but does that mean that that is the teaching's of the bible? i leave you to answer as any sensible person that study Islam and terrorism will come to the conclusion that "IT IS CLEARLY RECENT PROBLEM CAUSED BY A FEW WHO BECOME DESPERATE FOR CHANGE"
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by sessy2(f): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2010
[/quote][quote author=shanktang link=topic=497785.msg6621301#msg6621301 date=1282525356]
@bashy_demy
pls tell the baga.

please tell the baga!
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by JeSoul(f): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
I warned you all 3 times to stop the insults or the thread will be locked and you refused. I would delete only the offending posts and leave it open but it seems everyone is participating in breaking the rules. Hence thread locked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23)

LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME / Why Christians Should Not Celebrate Easter- Femi Aribisala / The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.