Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,963 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria (40126 Views)

Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated / FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent / Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by loomer: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
e no affect me o, been using it since morning
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by darlingtonNYIG(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
My whatsapp is functioning perfectly over here in Germany
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by spirul77: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
not 'except' Nigeria only, I talk to people from Italy, Poland, Australia phillipines, Sweden and Denmark and their watssapp is working as f...
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by OhiOfIhima: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
eazisky:
Lies, i have been chatting with people from dubai and UK consistently since yesterday

I thought as much brother. A friend of mine from U.A.E called me on video call yesterday n nearly have almost an hour convo.
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lol,this got me laughing real hard
Nbote:
Our networks no go kuku allow d crash reach us on tym..

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by ollah2: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
This happened yesterday but we shocked that Nigeria wasn't affected. Now I know why
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by tfash96(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Even if it is 2ru.How does it bring back our chibok girls and make ASUU 2 call off strike.Buhari must go back 2 meet his fellow herdsmen even if he makes excuse of not having transport fare I will lend him
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by eazisky(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

I thought as much brother. A friend of mine from U.A.E called me on video call yesterday n nearly have almost an hour convo.

abi o
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by brightalo17: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
It didn't crash in Ghana
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by nuelsam: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Twitterverse went into a tizzy late on Tuesday when the popular messaging application WhatsApp broke down, much to the dismay of users worldwide.

Many of the over 1.5 billion users, both on Android and iOS, were unable to log into their app on Tuesday, according to news agency ANI. The reason behind the snag is yet to be announced by the company.

Moreover, the outage comes just a few hours after the messenger announced that it would be curbing the number of forwards for users

Somehow, the crash didn't affect Nigerian users and many people are taking to Twitter to share hilarious memes and tweets about it.

The last time the shutdown happened was in November 2018.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/23/whatsapp-crashes-around-the-world-except-in-nigeria/

it did,mine crashed.. Only for a few minutes tho.
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by madjune(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
It didnt crash here in US wey i dey o.
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by joechiz: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thank God ooo...
I know some people will attribute it to Buhari
��
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by NoLuvLost: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Earthbound:
Buhari...really?

Some people are zombies truly.
you take life too seriously
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by dominusgai(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
pundit92:
I thought the whistle blew by the refree signal the end of 90mins for APC, but with the crowd I saw in sokoto now, it's definitely half time whistle o.
How is it when you guys see such crowd for Atiku they are paid or it doesn't matter but when you see the same for Buhari it is because they love him?
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Ubdavis(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
I A country where only insignificant things works...
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by litaninja(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
The whole country has crashed. That's why...
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by midehi2(f): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
Which crash, shebi i was chatting all thru yesterday with my whitee friend in UK, even video call all thru, abi which one them dey talk
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Daviddson(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Earthbound:
Buhari...really?

Some people are zombies truly.
Simple sarcasm you can't pick from those comments, but you're likely among those saying Buhari is an illiterate or not sociable.
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by ghettochild(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
It didnt crash here in south Africa..
Abi s.a no dey map of d world again
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Polygist(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
NAH JUJU
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by kmaster007: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
another MMM
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Risentouch(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
how much
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
darlingtonNYIG:
My whatsapp is functioning perfectly over here in Germany
i know it not true, but the said person who came up with this just want to make Nigerians feel a life within them. The hardship and he go better, e go better and everything dey go worst is just too much..so it a good joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) / Xiaomi Redmi 7 User's Official Discussions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.