Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria (40120 Views)

Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated / FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent / Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Friend01(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
ItzBIM:

Sowore is the way forward

Open ur eye

Dream on bro.
Sowore is an unknown entity when we talk about politics.
He can't win his local government even his council area is a huge try, he may try his ward or unit.
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by ItzBIM(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Friend01:

Dream on bro.
Sowore is an unknown entity when we talk about politics.
He can't win his local government even his council area is a huge try, he may try his ward or unit.

Apc and pdp have battered ur self esteem to the point you have no hope anymore
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Friend01(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
ItzBIM:

Apc and pdp have battered ur self esteem to the point you have no hope anymore

Breaking News:
I don't vote. I did not even vote in the last election so,how as APC or PDP battered my self esteem?

Some of you are just delusional that you can't see reality in the face.

AAC has no party structure in Nigeria to begin with,and it is not even a popular party among ordinary folks outside the social media;even on social media, I doubt if you have the needed numbers and I am wondering how you are going to pull through this election.

Sowore to me, miscalculated the political terrain that is why he started climbing from up which will inevitably end him coming down.
This is not about being a doomsayer, but the fact of the matter.
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Timkays: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2019
Pls my fellow Nigerians Where Can I fine Netbet Office Port Harcourt River State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) / Xiaomi Redmi 7 User's Official Discussions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.