Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira (531 Views)

₦‎3.7 Million 'Dissappears' From Customer's Account In Ecobank / Chuky Ezenwa Celebrates Birthday With N2.7 Million Empowerment For Youths / Witness Reveals How Akingbola Allegedly Bought London Property For £9.7 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by IamDoughyean: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

What business can one invest in with a reasonable risk level and with good/quick returns and profit turn around in Nigeria. Investment amount is between 5 to 7 million Naira.

Please advise. Thank you
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by taovilla: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Fish Farming.. Just learn from a reputable farmer.. Start small to learn in and out and grow gradually. Although you cant make quick profit here.
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by Alexious(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2019
Hi, am benedict and am seeking investors in my transport startup in Abuja. Its been well researched and i have reasonable managerial experience. The business is worth it and u can b part of the next big transport business in Nigeria. I can give more info including a business plan and financial projection. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by IamDoughyean: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2019
Hello Benedict, Please DM me. Thanks
Alexious:
Hi, am benedict and am seeking investors in my transport startup in Abuja. Its been well researched and i have reasonable managerial experience. The business is worth it and u can b part of the next big transport business in Nigeria. I can give more info including a business plan and financial projection. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by Alexious(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
IamDoughyean:
Hello Benedict, Please DM me. Thanks
I just did and u can reach me via- benedictadeyemi65@yahoo.com
Re: Which Business Can One Invest In With 5 To 7 Million Naira by Proselling: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2019
IamDoughyean:
Hello Nairalanders,

What business can one invest in with a reasonable risk level and with good/quick returns and profit turn around in Nigeria. Investment amount is between 5 to 7 million Naira.

Please advise. Thank you

With reasonable risk level will also translate to reasonable and not so attractive profit/returns.

I can only advise you to undertake the FMCG approach. Fast Moving Consumer Goods is a wonderful investment especialy if you invest in something that the greater part of the population can utilize as regualrly as possible.

With 5 million Naira you can take the following steps;

1. Identify a reasonably new product from the dstables of a relatively medium sized company.

2. Identify an area in a major town rhat is yet to have the product and seek out an exclusivity arrangement with the preferred company.

3. Create an effective distribution chain that ensures that the product attains a high level of awareness thus generating significant demand.

4. Ensure consistency in the market place through product availability, price stability and persisitent market expoansion activites.

5. Coast home with profitys not less than 5% monthly for as long as the denominators remain constant.

Nah! there is no paucity of products.

Several products exist that you can tap into and make unprecedented profits.

Some of them are even advertised here on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LPO Sourcing / Innoson Bikes And Trycycles / DCC EARN IN SCHOOL PROGRAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.